STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone have a guide they followed when they first started back up? Trying to find a good routine overall

It's guys who throw weight on there they can handle and do quarter reps not the one who throw weight they can't handle. They control it. Is there a difference?

Of course, the guys who control the weight usually have bigger chests, the ones who slam it off their chest and look like they are having an exorcism on the way up usually don't 
laugh.gif

Like I saw this dude hit 315 last night and his *** came up just as much as the bar did.

So is a controlled quarter rep good?... I've seen guys do up top quarter reps, mid way quarter reps and the down low quarter reps? Make any sense? I don't do quarter reps I use to when I started. But it amazes me how swole these guys are quater repping but controlled. Not the regular ego Lifters

Last edited:
So is a controlled quarter rep good?... I've seen guys do up top quarter reps, mid way quarter reps and the down low quarter reps? Make any sense? I don't do quarter reps I use to when I started. But it amazes me how swole these guys are quater repping but controlled. Not the regular ego Lifters

Maybe they have a reason they are doing that? Trying to work on the lockout if they quarter rep up top or work on getting it off their chest if they quarter rep from their chest

If you can quarter or half rep a weight then you have complete control over it, this is for bench only obviously. Once you go from middle to top its all triceps so the chest is done with its job.

Most people swear by fully locking the reps out though, just think if all you do is half rep over ay ears time imagine how many reps you missed out on?

Last edited:
Broke out the adipowers today...man why didnt i cop a pair sooner?! Went a lil wider stance and was able to get some more depth, not atg but thats cool wit me. Felt a lot more comfortable and didn't have to think or worry about my feet. OHP and calf raises felt weird tho lol

Squats
135x10
225x5
275x5
315x5
275x5
225x8
135x10

Ohp
Barx10
135x5
155x5
175x5
185x3
155x3
135x6
95x10

Db shoulder press 3x10
Db side raises 3x10
Db front raises 3x10
Face pulls 4x10
Leg press 4x10
Calf raises 4x25
Leg extension 4x10
Hamstring curl 4x10

Broke out the adipowers today...man why didnt i cop a pair sooner?! Went a lil wider stance and was able to get some more depth, not atg but thats cool wit me. Felt a lot more comfortable and didn't have to think or worry about my feet. OHP and calf raises felt weird tho lol

Squats
135x10
225x5
275x5
315x5
275x5
225x8
135x10

Ohp
Barx10
135x5
155x5
175x5
185x3
155x3
135x6
95x10

Db shoulder press 3x10
Db side raises 3x10
Db front raises 3x10
Face pulls 4x10
Leg press 4x10
Calf raises 4x25
Leg extension 4x10
Hamstring curl 4x10

Told you my brother, let the gains commence. :pimp:

Isopure coconut is the most foul chemical tasting **** I have ever tried. Got one for free and gave it away after I tried it.

Got some of these for free from my vitamin store yesterday. They taste really good. Haven't tried the Cinnabon flavored ones. I don't really mess with bars ever but i could see myself actually paying for these one day

Back
Top Bottom