STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did reverse grip bench today for the first time. Had a tough time gripping it with my right hand but i think i got a lil used to it towards the end. **** is tough but i like it.

Either upset because he was legit surprised or legit homie got caught. He knows what them boys do but at the same time Mike never seemed like he belonged in that crew. He always looked like he was just eating from the fame

Any advice of over hand grips for DL?

I think my hands are too small lol everytime i grip the bar (overhand), I feel the bar slipping at the top end (225+)... but when I do inverse grip I feel like a M'fn monster

I think my hands are too small lol everytime i grip the bar (overhand), I feel the bar slipping at the top end (225+)... but when I do inverse grip I feel like a M'fn monster
That's just how it it. Chalk will certaintly help if you aren't using it yet

That's just how it it. Chalk will certaintly help if you aren't using it yet

Ive been dead lifting for a while but it has never crossed my mind to use chalk. My hands get sweaty as hell so I always grab a bunch of napkins before I DL. Will consider some now thanks

Either upset because he was legit surprised or legit homie got caught. He knows what them boys do but at the same time Mike never seemed like he belonged in that crew. He always looked like he was just eating from the fame

I agree. From what i read it was a seperate office in the gym.

But damb how long was they watching him.

Ive been dead lifting for a while but it has never crossed my mind to use chalk. My hands get sweaty as hell so I always grab a bunch of napkins before I DL. Will consider some now thanks

Chalk is great. Been using it for a while now and its crazy how i dont even worry about grip anymore. Plus i like purposely making a mess to piss off the dumb broad that's in charge of the gym. I be clapping and throwin it up in the air lke lebron

Some had super chalked up the bar once at the gym

Fwlt great when i dead lifted

I also take of my wedding band as well
Pinched the ish out my hand once

My gym just has buckets of chalk on the floor. I like drawing on the wall with it. I use it to lift too... :lol:

Was bored during my workout today. Related to someone's post the other day about just looking around like what am I doing here. My frustration comes from my eating. I'm training harder and harder everyday but I'm not taking my nutrition seriously and we all know how that goes. So I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot. At this point the only thing that's gonna get me to where I want to be is my nutrition. And it's the only thing I'm not focused on.

Grip strength bro

But yea I tried liquid chalk and that **** is pretty awesome too. I feel like my grip strength is where I need it to be for the weight I'm pulling but the liquid chalk def helps me over 4 plates. Less than that I'm straight.

Damn I'm in the same boat..

The worst part for me is that I know exactly what to eat to get the results I want, but as a 200+ pounder I do not want to do all that eating and planning and spending.

Also I'll be honest; vegan bodybuilding is very much not ideal. I'm thinking of going pescatarian for 6-9 months for bulking and then going back to being vegan for a cut

Can someone recommend me a good ab routine please. Going to cancun for spring break and need to get my stomach going right. Plan on doing it after every workout ex. After my chest workouts I'll hit abs etc. 

Can someone recommend me a good ab routine please. Going to cancun for spring break and need to get my stomach going right. Plan on doing it after every workout ex. After my chest workouts I'll hit abs etc. 
Less carbs.

caloric deficit my man.

Did reverse grip bench today for the first time. Had a tough time gripping it with my right hand but i think i got a lil used to it towards the end. **** is tough but i like it.

Dont fap before going to the gym fool

Wish I could get myself to do this. Keep telling myself, "I got time. Cutting is easy. I'll cut it out next week." haha

I know the feeling man, I've been saying that for 3 months :lol:

Finding it harder then ever to go back to cutting.

I joined a new gym in November - one of those big 24 hour things and was a really good deal - but they've had some problems with their building so I joined the gym at a hotel about 1/2 a mile from my house - so on the dark miserable nights I can at least do something.

They have free classes so I thought I'd try the pilates group. Me and 13 middle aged women - but it was brutal! my back feels great but I could barely sit up when I woke up this morning.

Fasting for at least 16 hours a day (almost everyday) as helped me cut body fat. Just make sure you get enough calories in that 6-8 hr window.

YMMV but I also really enjoy working out on a 16-18 hr fast. The idea is that devoid of carbs, your body is forced to use fat as fuel for your workout. Never felt nauseous either.

I joined a new gym in November - one of those big 24 hour things and was a really good deal - but they've had some problems with their building so I joined the gym at a hotel about 1/2 a mile from my house - so on the dark miserable nights I can at least do something.

They have free classes so I thought I'd try the pilates group. Me and 13 middle aged women - but it was brutal! my back feels great but I could barely sit up when I woke up this morning.

Did you get the "why is he here look"

I used to get that during the hiit kickboxing class

started cutting about a couple of days ago... upped my running from 1 mile every other day to 2-3 miles everyday after hitting the weights.

Diet is the hardest thing by far.... I eat good for about 2-3 days then just wild out on food.

Goal is to hit 5-6 % body fat by April...

Last edited:
started cutting about a couple of days ago... upped my running from 1 mile every other day to 2-3 miles everyday after hitting the weights.

Diet is the hardest thing by far.... I eat good for about 2-3 days then just wild out on food.

Goal is to hit 5-6 % body fat by April...

You just got done bulking yes? Boy, you gonna look insanely shredded. Even in bulk mode you look GI Joe shredded :lol:

Back
Top Bottom