STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

started cutting about a couple of days ago... upped my running from 1 mile every other day to 2-3 miles everyday after hitting the weights.

Diet is the hardest thing by far.... I eat good for about 2-3 days then just wild out on food.

Goal is to hit 5-6 % body fat by April...

Same, that self-control is something else.

You just got done bulking yes? Boy, you gonna look insanely shredded. Even in bulk mode you look GI Joe shredded
laugh.gif
lmao naa cut that out..

Bulking was great just ate a whole lot of pasta and hamburgers everyday lol

was at 148 bulked up to about 168 never reached 170 like I wanted to, but all that extra weight/muscle makes it hard to breathe and ****

Last edited:

lmao naa cut that out..

Bulking was great just ate a whole lot of pasta and hamburgers everyday lol

was at 148 bulked up to about 168 never reached 170 like I wanted to, but all that extra weight/muscle makes it hard to breathe and ****
I know those feels, sleeping wasn't even good at that point.

I say you get to about 8% BF not 5-6, you'll be looking so flat by then if you're natty. 

100% natty..... but Yea just walking is tough, i just start profusely sweating for no reason.

Everybody tells me chill on the running dont get too small again.I'm trying to compete in the physique classic which requires a bit of muscle.

Last edited:
Damn I'm in the same boat..

The worst part for me is that I know exactly what to eat to get the results I want, but as a 200+ pounder I do not want to do all that eating and planning and spending.

Also I'll be honest; vegan bodybuilding is very much not ideal. I'm thinking of going pescatarian for 6-9 months for bulking and then going back to being vegan for a cut

Yeah I'm trying to do different things to see how I react.. like today I'm 99.9% fasted when working out except for today.. I ate a pre workout meal and now I don't feel like working out.. :smh:

I got to overcome with will..

I joined a new gym in November - one of those big 24 hour things and was a really good deal - but they've had some problems with their building so I joined the gym at a hotel about 1/2 a mile from my house - so on the dark miserable nights I can at least do something.

They have free classes so I thought I'd try the pilates group. Me and 13 middle aged women - but it was brutal! my back feels great but I could barely sit up when I woke up this morning.

Did you get the "why is he here look"

I used to get that during the hiit kickboxing class

No, they were really welcoming. Instructor was good too - outlined the move and gave options for how advanced you could be so it suited different levels of experience/ability.

Finally shook they cold ready to get back in the gym

Being congested in 90 feb temp is wack

And we got a cold front coming

Trying to get fit in texas in non summer weather is taxing

Road to recovery Day 21: My chest is sore!!!!!!

I've been in therapy learned techniques to keep my back from having sharp pains. I was also shown exercises I can do to stay active in the gym pain free. Yesterday was chest day to which I can only do any type of chest exercises on a yoga ball with my shoulder blades on the top of the ball while holding my hips ups. So I killed the reps doing that. Fueled by anger fueled by joy. I even upgraded to doing it on the smith machine with the yoga ball and got up to 150.
Slowly I'm crawling back. Hopefully without surgery. But I will be back. Thank you guys for the support you've shown the last 3 weeks. Much love

I've been in therapy learned techniques to keep my back from having sharp pains. I was also shown exercises I can do to stay active in the gym pain free. Yesterday was chest day to which I can only do any type of chest exercises on a yoga ball with my shoulder blades on the top of the ball while holding my hips ups. So I killed the reps doing that. Fueled by anger fueled by joy. I even upgraded to doing it on the smith machine with the yoga ball and got up to 150.
Slowly I'm crawling back. Hopefully without surgery. But I will be back. Thank you guys for the support you've shown the last 3 weeks. Much love

GAINZZZZZZZZ

Same here bro in NJ. Not that high temps but days that were 69 and then high of 30s the next 5 days. My body hates it. Needs to just get and stay warmer now

Anyone here do workouts before work? If so, what you use as motivation? My work day starts at 8, so I would have to get up kinda early. I've always wanted to do AM workouts, but bit seems like I do then for a few days then it falls off.

Nice work bro! But yeah go VERY VERY slow. Like, even if it takes you 6 months. Remember, until you are back to 100%, the slightest tweak can put you back to square 1.

Finally got my hands on some SBD knee sleeves..... best thing ever, hit 506x3 Monday and 374 for 3x8 today on squats. Gearing up for a powerlifting meet in 9 weeks.

Same here bro in NJ. Not that high temps but days that were 69 and then high of 30s the next 5 days. My body hates it. Needs to just get and stay warmer now

Man I got the bird flu or something. I'm finally getting better but I had been real dizzy and congested since Monday. I can deal with the congestion but constantly feeling dizzy sucks. I last lifted Sunday, but I went hard and my legs just stopped being sore so whatever.

Anyone wanna start their cut with me Monday! I need a group for motivation and accountability!

Anyone wanna start their cut with me Monday! I need a group for motivation and accountability!

I would love to but I'm just eating well balanced right now, mainly working on strength. Prob 2 months out from attempting a cut. I'll post motivational workouts for you tho haha!

Anybody ever do drag curls? One of my instructors put me onto them. KILLS the long head of the bicep.

Back
Top Bottom