STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Geezus grown man status right there, don't think i could eat that steak much in one sitting.... and there goes my man card:lol:

I don't think getting that steak down is gonna be the worst part. RIP when it's time to get them demons up outta you b

haha naw you could. it was DELICIOUS. my brother couldn't handle it. i hadn't eaten since i just got in at the time of dinner so i had that to my advantage. if anyone lives here or is visiting it was in the Eiffel Tower Paris restaurant. def recommend.

haha naw you could. it was DELICIOUS. my brother couldn't handle it. i hadn't eaten since i just got in at the time of dinner so i had that to my advantage. if anyone lives here or is visiting it was in the Eiffel Tower Paris restaurant. def recommend.
Bruh at least you did not hit up Wicked Spoon or Bachannal... those buffets are DAMAGE

favorite unilateral movements for the legs? i normally do elevated front leg bulgarian split squats but want to switch it up. lunges don't do anything for me.

What pairs better with Romanian DL, front squats or back squats, in terms of balance. As in which one is strongest where RDLs are weakest?

Just finished a mini cut. PushIng to 9%. About 181 now (holding 10lbs of water weight from creatine, without it I'd be about 171 now)

New soundviews:

325x3 bench
445 1rm dead
Squat almost back at 315 since I've been building back up without wraps (gonna buy sleeves and start PT and go to every session next month)

Almost at a 1100 total.

Last edited:
Bro. I'm in wicked spoon right now! ahaha thought of you.

Cut starts tomorrow I promise!!

That desperate fleeting moment before you enter a cut. I'm currently debating what to have before tomorrow.

I still don't know what program to run but for folks doing this cutting journey w us tomorrow,

Can we agree to start w back and biceps?

Just finished a mini cut. PushIng to 9%. About 181 now (holding 10lbs of water weight from creatine, without it I'd be about 171 now)

New soundviews:

325x5 bench
445 1rm dead
Squat almost back at 315 since I've been building back up without wraps (gonna buy sleeves and start PT and go to every session next month)

Almost at a 1100 total.

325 x 5 BENCH?! Gadamnnnnn!

Beast.

You gonna make me go for that 315 x 3 tomorrow.

How many sets you get up?

Ayeeee i see u :pimp:

Welcome back
Trying to get strong like you brooooooo

New soundviews:

325x5 bench
445 1rm dead

Almost at a 1100 total.

325 x 5 BENCH?! Gadamnnnnn!

Beast.

You gonna make me go for that 315 x 3 tomorrow.

How many sets you get up?
my bad I meant 3. Not for 5. Typo.

I was surprised I got it. Before that, the week before I got 315x3.

I only do as many sets as I program. So, for that 325 I was supposed to do 1, but wanted to see how many I could get. After that I did 5x3 sets of 280 I believe? Or 285. I stopped doing more reps than programmed cause it tired me out for working sets lmao.

Go for it, bro! Not a lot of people pushing 3 plates in the gym, in real life, anyways.

Last edited:
That desperate fleeting moment before you enter a cut. I'm currently debating what to have before tomorrow.

I still don't know what program to run but for folks doing this cutting journey w us tomorrow,

It's Monday my guy! I took this weekend off and am itching for chest tomorrow! I dunno what I'm doing in terms of food yet either haha. But I will start my HIIT on treadmill.

I only do as many sets as I program. So, for that 325 I was supposed to do 1, but wanted to see how many I could get. After that I did 5x3 sets of 280 I believe? Or 285. I stopped doing more reps than programmed cause it tired me out for working sets lmao.

Go for it, bro! Not a lot of people pushing 3 plates in the gym, in real life, anyways.

Makes sense! Ima get that. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I was doing this program to build my dead 1rm. But I implemented the same philosophy on my flat bench and did

3 x 5 of 267

And was able to get 3 x 10 of 225

So hopefully 315 gets up for 3.

#cutlife returns. :pimp:
what's good bro #cutlife. I had to do a month and then some. Lmao.

what you at now? 290 rii?

275 but that was in mid december when i hit that.

You'll get there soon. You're not too far away. Make sure you're getting that protein in and doing that 80% and you can probably get there in 2 months. 3 tops.then you'll be doing working sets with 275 [emoji]128170[/emoji]

It's Monday my guy! I took this weekend off and am itching for chest tomorrow! I dunno what I'm doing in terms of food yet either haha. But I will start my HIIT on treadmill.

Makes sense! Ima get that. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I was doing this program to build my dead 1rm. But I implemented the same philosophy on my flat bench and did

3 x 5 of 267

And was able to get 3 x 10 of 225

So hopefully 315 gets up for 3.
Good stuff G. Keep building and increasing over time. For my BB set's, if I hit my heaviest weight for 10, 2 weeks in a row, I'll bump it up by 5, go for 10 until i get it. Etc.

Also incline helped me too. But I program to cater to myself, so I can only speak on what works for me building strength.

Dont say "hopefully", you gotta speak it into existence. Say you can and then do it. Gotta do things with full confidence. You might fail, but you gave your best and you can keep trying until.you get it.

How are y'all putting up 3 plates for reps

Why my bench so weak [emoji]128546[/emoji] Somebody give me a program b

My new neighbor annoys the crap outta me.... But for better or worse his wife and mine get along great, and our kids get along great, so I'm stuck chillin with him sometimes. Yesterday he was talking bout how bad for you milk is and it was just a huge marketing ploy from the 80s. I wanted to choke slam him :lol: guy never seen a gym in his life fwiw

My new toy

I've been intermittent fasting for a week and dropped 7 pounds. Do any of yall fast and what's your opinion on it. I think its ****** awesome!

Back
Top Bottom