STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yo, is 0 Cal spray butter detrimental t health? I know it really has 1 cal per spray. I can't find anything on Google. I've found that it's "not really 0 cals". If it doesn't cause any harm to your body short/long term if you use it in moderation, I'll get it. If it does, I won't. I'm about to just get it so I can ditch this Park light.

Last edited:
How are y'all putting up 3 plates for reps

Why my bench so weak [emoji]128546[/emoji] Somebody give me a program b

Weighted dips.

That's the best tricep lift in the game. I'll do assisted chest dips with my hips level with my shoulders. (Looks funny as hell) but once you feel that stretch and burn it's a game changer. Then I'll do weighted tricep dips. Can't even feel your arms after.

Weighted dips and close grip bench are the truth. I like skull crushers too

Last edited:
How are y'all putting up 3 plates for reps

Why my bench so weak [emoji]128546[/emoji] Somebody give me a program b
I'm in the same boat fam. What's been helping me little by little though is close grip and pause bench. Them pauses kill. Do it with a spotter so you can truly push yourself to fatigue.

Got that final heavy meal in before we start tomorrow. Famous Dave's with the wifey, ready for tomorrow to get here. I downloaded Lee Labrada's LeanBody 12 week program. Let's get it. 

Got that final heavy meal in before we start tomorrow. Famous Dave's with the wifey, ready for tomorrow to get here. I downloaded Lee Labrada's LeanBody 12 week program. Let's get it. 

Link bro?

Aaight if y'all doing the team cut. Hop on this. Geez I haven't followed a BB style program in forever.

I'm probably going to try a modified Jim stoppani shortcut to shred for my cut. Not doing all the nutrition stuff just going to do some IIFYM then add the high intensity stuff in between sets in the gym. Probably do mostly mountain climbers to get deez abs popping. Eating like s*** all this week before I cut next week. Gonna try to get some pics so I can track my progress/post it up in here.

Good luck to everyone starting their cut this week. Let's get these gainz (losses) fellas

Dude I hate the hiit between cardio w the stoppani. I just run in place or bounce around like I'm Brock Lesnar in the octagon

I'm probably going to try a modified Jim stoppani shortcut to shred for my cut. Not doing all the nutrition stuff just going to do some IIFYM then add the high intensity stuff in between sets in the gym. Probably do mostly mountain climbers to get deez abs popping. Eating like s*** all this week before I cut next week. Gonna try to get some pics so I can track my progress/post it up in here.

Good luck to everyone starting their cut this week. Let's get these gainz (losses) fellas

Word, it would be great if we all posted our cut progress in here to keep each other motivated and accountable.

Back/Shoulders in a few, should be a grand time. :x :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm down to post pics. All my stuff is public and people try to fire shots

But I embrace da villainy [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom