STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

TRX tricep extensions have my triceps more beat up than any dumbbell or cable accessory work I've done in a while.

Can hardly lean against a wall without my arm giving out 
smokin.gif

Last night after armed warfare I ate a swordfish steak, sautéed spinach, a whole can of wild caught sardines, and a glass of 2 scoops of ON whey with water.

This morning had 1.5 cups of egg whites, another can of sardines and some peppermint tea.

Am I doing it right? :lol:
I been doing my thing for a year but never really took the counting calories thing seriously. I def made gains in that period..but my goal is to get my abs up by May. Therefore I'm staying away from carbs 5days out the week, and stepping my intensity up

I mean if you're trying to cut, as long as you're staying under your maintenance calories, yes you're doing it right. But if you're eating above maintenance no you're doing it wrong

took my army pt test this morning

did 110 pushups

92 situps

13:50 2 mile time...

weighed in at 161..... 1st mile was smooth at 6:10 then I ran out of gas

overall scored a 292/300... back to hitting the weights

So I got bloodwork done recently and figure I have the doc throw in T levels just to see where I'm at. I've also been on GAT multi mens with tribulus just because it was a bogo sale. I never expected it to boost T levels so here they are just FWIW along with a range provided from the lab.

25 year old

11.6 (9.3-26.5)

726 (348-1197)

So I got bloodwork done recently and figure I have the doc throw in T levels just to see where I'm at. I've also been on GAT multi mens with tribulus just because it was a bogo sale. I never expected it to boost T levels so here they are just FWIW along with a range provided from the lab.

25 year old
11.6 (9.3-26.5)
726 (348-1197)

What do those #s mean?

25 year old

11.6 (9.3-26.5)

726 (348-1197)
What do those #s mean?
Sorry fam should have added. The bigger number is TOTAL testosterone which is in your blood. The smaller number is FREE testosterone not bound to the  SHBG which from what I understand is what promotes anabolic activity in muscle.

Last edited:
took my army pt test this morning

did 110 pushups
92 situps
13:50 2 mile time...

weighed in at 161..... 1st mile was smooth at 6:10 then I ran out of gas

overall scored a 292/300... back to hitting the weights
You can run a mile on 5? I think I'm at about 9 mins. Not too bad for someone who doesn't ever run.

I don't see how y'all can cut...food taste so good I just wanna eat it all :smh:

eat good food on your cut. and up the cardio. voila.
this guy knows how to clean up [emoji]128070[/emoji]

I do it all the time...it's too easy bro. Last mini cut I over ate most days. Just did extra cardio. Still lose almost 1.5

Anyways. Just hit arms today. Used my preworkout. I'm trying to get rid of it already.

Close gripped this week was 285x1 then 255x3x5
Weighted dips: 115x10, 90x10, 70x10, 70x10
Mad other volume x10

Why some dude in the gym im cool with was telling me he gonna catch up to me aND when I was fat, I saw him lean and big. I never saw duDE lean or big. His strength has stayed the same all 4 years I've been at pH. That was just weird. I was like.
and then went back to lifting lol

Anyways, enjoyin this lean bulk. Weight has been fluctuating due to water weight but I haven't even stressed it. I've been having fun with it. It'll all come off when i do my next mini cut. Been doing my weigh in every morning. Today I was about 185.2

Man I love food.

Last edited:
Started keto week and half ago
At 374
Today 360

I know thats water weight but um

Freaking out

Weigh myself at the gym and at the dr office

Keto diet? Put me on....would it increase strength and cut fat? I got this built in fanny pack I wanna get rid of but I wanna lift heavy!!!!

Started keto week and half ago
At 374
Today 360

I know thats water weight but um

Freaking out

Weigh myself at the gym and at the dr office

It's water weight, most you can lose per week of real weight max is like 4 pounds depending how heavy you are.

Closer to 2 for most people.

It's water weight, most you can lose per week of real weight max is like 4 pounds depending how heavy you are.

Closer to 2 for most people.

Figured that much

Ill keep up that grind

Sub 50 carbs a day was hard at first ...especially with kids

Eggs for breakfast
ON protein shakes in between

Chicken breast , salmon ,broccoli spinach

Ton of water and pickle for snacks

Keto diet? Put me on....would it increase strength and cut fat? I got this built in fanny pack I wanna get rid of but I wanna lift heavy!!!!
High fat low carb diet man. I'm doing it now to shed bf. Couple things I had to get over when starting is that my numbers will come down and I will lose some muscle mass in the beginning which I did. However, I'm a month in and feel great. I'm doing some OVT for lifts and 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week on my lunch break. I haven't tried to 1RM anything so I don't know if my numbers are lower, but I feel strong and look good. Kinda hard to explain.

I've read that it's possible to get stronger(increase pr's) doing keto, but I don't know.

Last edited:
I feel you that's the way to do it.

Once I get to down to single digits near the Summer I'm going to reverse diet into my most serious bulk ever where I really try to chase my strength goals for the year.

Definitely, the bad thing is once you get to 10% bf its hell to lose those last couple pounds. Cant wait for that lean mass phase, lord the strength and food gains will be glorious

you guys eat a lot of eggs? egg whites?

Can't even do it man. Tried egg beaters. but because I was making them in the office, had to do it in the microwave....:x

typically only ever have eggs these days when I go to restaurants. I know it's still a staple for a lot of guys in your protein options.

Back
Top Bottom