STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

sounds like yours was more severe than mine.
I'ma go back to my PT doctor, get stretched out and the electric massage zap thing and pain pills see what happens.

23kidd 23kidd u fasting fam?

Hell no :lol: you?

And to the tattoo question, what i would do is depending on the Appt. I would go to the gym,shower, then go get tatted. Go home and rest and take care of it(shower,apply cream,etc)

Then by the next day im gucci. Before the gym i always add the cream on to where ever it is. Never had an issue with my tats coming out wierd and im pretty tatted it. Hope that helps.

Hell no :lol: you?

And to the tattoo question, what i would do is depending on the Appt. I would go to the gym,shower, then go get tatted. Go home and rest and take care of it(shower,apply cream,etc)

Then by the next day im gucci. Before the gym i always add the cream on to where ever it is. Never had an issue with my tats coming out wierd and im pretty tatted it. Hope that helps.

Ya man. No food is ok but id be lying if the no water wasnt tough.

Yeah i need my h20. After not drinking for a certain period of time i get hella dehydrated...like i feel as if ill pass out. Which is wierd cause im drinking atleast 2 gal a day.

Ey man good luck tho homie :pimp:

I herniated L5/S1 while pulling 455 when I was 24. I did PT for months and dealt with it over the next year. I had sciatica and it was miserable. I was in a lot of pain, calling out of work all the time, taking pain pills at the end. Finally went through with it. Microdiscectomies are the least invasive from what I recall. They did a 1 inch or so incision and they snip the disc material that has ruptured. When I woke up from the anesthesia is was literally instant relief. They released me the same day after I walked. Recover was like 6-8 weeks followed by PT. I'd say I was on my way to total recovery and back lifting decent weights within the year, may have been sooner.
Dang got me scared to go heavy lol especially since I don't use straps or a belt when deadlift and like to get et up to 405 before I give up

Last edited:
Dang got me scared to go heavy lol especially since I don't use straps or a belt when deadlift and like to get et up to 405 before I give up

Nothing to be scared of, just be smart. I hit 455 a few months ago and I'm going on 30 now. I've tinkered with the idea of going to 500 bc im pretty certain I can pull it, but I've exercised restraint just bc I know I have a bad back and I'm just doing it to say I did :lol:

I wear a belt at 4 and up plates usually now.

You know when your form has gone to **** and should stop pulling or when you can just feel it's getting ugly. I just drop the bar then.

Same happened to me
Hit about 465 in December was just going 430. Hit the first rep got over confident went for #2 and bent forward too much and snap city

I'm starting my light burners tomm. I've also already been cutting for over 8 weeks I'm starting to hit my plateau.. Only take it after you've dieted for a while

Yeah, been on my cut for 8 weeks. Weight still going down but ill see in another 4 weeks. 14% bf but looking to go down to 12%. 2 years after getting married got me to 22% smh

lipodrene, gat jetfuel superburn/the powder version

shred matrix is a pretty good appetite suppressant also

Cool ill check those out. Was looking into the usual stuff like hydroxycut or lipo 6. I know diet is the most important and mine is on point for the most part. Just love the feeling of being on stims lol

went for a 365 squast PR to put me in the 1000 lb club.... failed it lol.

it felt so light when i un racked the weight but when i went *** to grass, i couldnt get it up lol

:lol: did that with 345. Got 335 was amped and tipped forward out of the hole on 345.

What are your other lifts? you gotta have a high dl if your squat is close to 365.

Last edited:
:lol: did that with 345. Got 335 was amped and tipped forward out of the hole on 345.

What are your other lifts? you gotta have a high dl if your squat is close to 365.

I'mma try 335 next time lol. Hopefully I can get it. My DL pr is only 415 lol

I know we talked about this before I've just never got a clear answer.
Creating on a cut good or bad or doesn't Matter
Yeah, been on my cut for 8 weeks. Weight still going down but ill see in another 4 weeks. 14% bf but looking to go down to 12%. 2 years after getting married got me to 22% smh

as much as i hate dieting and being so low on carbs.
I woke up the other morning. after my first cheat day in a month. looked at myself in the mirror and was like damn where these cuts come from.
I did my body fat last week and was at 14.4. I'ma do it again maybe Thursday to see where I am, having my self a refeed tomorrow can't wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom