STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Another day where I feel off but I end up getting amped midway.
DL today
135x10
225x8
275x5
315x4
365x2
405x2
455x1x3

Pause DL
225x8x2
135x10

Finished with other accessory work.

Last edited:
got a job and joined pf on jamaica avenue to get my body used to working out. i figured out by day 4 why people don't like that gym but it'll serve it's purpose for now.

recommendations for forearm workouts?

got a job and joined pf on jamaica avenue to get my body used to working out. i figured out by day 4 why people don't like that gym but it'll serve it's purpose for now.

I'm just curious but why do you want to target your forearms?

I just do forearm curls at the end of my workouts a few times a week. Palms down, palms up, neutral grip.

I just do forearm curls at the end of my workouts a few times a week. Palms down, palms up, neutral grip.

i do palm up curls for now but figure less gains as my forearms get used to it. do the flex grips help?

Flex grips are the ones where you squeeze a handle or buttons with ur hands/fingers right?

Flex grips are the ones where you squeeze a handle or buttons with ur hands/fingers right?

Oh those joints. I used one after my injury for a few months, was ok then cuz i had 0 grip strength but i wouldn't use it now tbh.

Had a great workout and a cool 3 mile run...
Then I went to Wendy's and got the 4 for 4
[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Had a great workout and a cool 3 mile run...
Then I went to Wendy's and got the 4 for 4
[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Gym was packed today but I got a great arm workout in and 3 mile run too. You should see the beef rib I have cooking on the grill right now though :lol:

Deadlifts with no straps

Pull-ups

On both squeeze the bar as hard as you can. It sends your brain positive signals that you will dominate the lift when you squeeze the bar hard.

damn had a great pull day today. no DL toady though but still..

near the end of my work out i was pointing to a row machine to some dude near me obviously asking if someone was using it and this clown gives me the death stare for like a good literal 3 seconds and then shakes his head no. this fool was really trying to act tough in front of his girl 
roll.gif

eyes.gif

i was like yea, ok buddy while looking at him struggle with 2 plates on the chest press machine.

I tried prone rows today...no good. I didnt even realize all the benches have a bottom railing. Elevating the bench was pointless. Tried it off the ground with 25s but even that limited the ROM. Ended up putting every 10lbs plate and a buncha 5s on the bar :lol: :smh:. Still felt like it wasa shorter ROM and i felt like an ******* taking all the 10s. Doubt ill do it again, too much of a pain in the ***.

I looked up prone rows, you talking about the seal rows?

Yeah youre gona have to.be elevated to a certain point to get the full stretch.

I looked up prone rows, you talking about the seal rows?

Yeah youre gona have to.be elevated to a certain point to get the full stretch.

Ya thats the one. We use to call it prone row in highschool cuz ur body is prone, same difference.

Ya i tried that but problem is all the benches have this sort of railing on the bottom so if you elevate it the bar will never reach the floor. So its pointless to elevate it, its the same ROM as having the bench on the ground. I might try it next time with DBs but again the problem is the heaviest ones are 70s so i dunno

Ahhh i gotchu now. Might as well just choose another workout to avoid all of that extra work

Practiced low bar squats and pistol squats then some db press, weighted pull-ups and dips.

Started to get pistol squats towards the end. Used trx so I didn't fall on my ***.

Whats best for lower/outer chest. Kind of have a little man boobage trying to shape up
mean.gif
well for lower you can do decline bench but that'll make you look like you got man boobs even more... i'd say do incline bench.. the upper chest is what really makes the pec look like muscles and not man boobs

Back
Top Bottom