STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Squat PR today! 445 :pimp:

DL goal and squat goal is to be at 500 by end of year. (My DL pr is 455)

Chest game is weak tho, im at 245. Maybe atleast 300.

Yall think thats achievable?

150 pounds on your total in 2.5 months is not going to happen naturally. You could pick one of them and try to get it, you might be able to hit your DL goal with the right program plus thats the one lift you can cheat some with form and straps.

Your DL shouldn't be 10lbs more than your squat PR.

Also a 245 bench you just gotta work and focus on bench.

What is your weight that might be the cause of a low bench? Adding weight to your body while will shoot your bench up.

I'm not trolling.

Eating 30% fewer calories is not going to extended your lifespan by any noticeable amount, I don't care how many monkeys you use as lab rats. You've got people who smoke their entire life and never get cancer and then you've got people who are normal healthy adults that just fall over dead from a heart attack, when its time its time.

Your DL shouldn't be 10lbs more than your squat PR.

Also a 245 bench you just gotta work and focus on bench.

What is your weight that might be the cause of a low bench? Adding weight to your body while will shoot your bench up.

What? Theres a **** ton of people who pull more than they squat, Id almost say its more normal to be that way. At my best meet my DL and squat were the exact same.

tenor (9).gif

Shirt on SZN so I ain’t tracking nada till about February. Gonna mash on burgers pizza tacos and ice cream all fall and winter

My man came in here telling us to stop exercising and eat less trying acting like he's got the keys.

Meanwhile he's over there eating back to back 7 layer burritos and snickers ice cream bars. Trying to confuse people with "telomeres" yet can't really explain what they are. You know what else destroys telomeres? STRESS. I'd advise people to work on managing their stress levels before attacking exercise like that is ever even an issue.

Man get your *** outta here, please.

What? Theres a **** ton of people who pull more than they squat, Id almost say its more normal to be that way. At my best meet my DL and squat were the exact same.

Again here ppl go with the common sense ****. My point is your DL is weak and should be higher by more than 10lbs.

Anybody here know how accurate METs are for calculating calories burned? I tend to not believe the cardio machines so I’m trying to figure out a better way

I found these 2 formulas and they both give different answers (ones a little higher than the other). Yesterday the bike said I burned 657, one of these said 587, and the other low 600 I can’t remember

45148DC0-B490-4CBD-A9E7-2006A2121FD7.png

Back
Top Bottom