STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Oh so you're out here pretty much hitting elite level numbers for your bodyweight but can't see how some people will be different when it comes to their numbers? Yeah either you squat high with wraps and bro spot bench or you're just trolling.

I'd like to be proven wrong btw, I like seeing other strong people...

I don't mean to sound like I'm defending the dude, but maybe he doesn't have videos. I never filmed myself doing lifts.

Where do yall grip the bar for bench? I normally put my ring fingers on the middle ring on the bar. My last two sets today i went slightly narrower where my whole. Hand is between the middle ring and the inner most ring. Felt a lil easier despite been toast by then. Feel like my grips been a lil too wide. Gonna try it next time from the jump when im fresh

Just catching up with the last couple pages.

Sat on my couch and said, “do I want to go do chest today, or give myself an extra day of life on this earth?”

*visualizes The rock eye roll gif*

Chest day it is. See ya boys in hell

Where do yall grip the bar for bench? I normally put my ring fingers on the middle ring on the bar. My last two sets today i went slightly narrower where my whole. Hand is between the middle ring and the inner most ring. Felt a lil easier despite been toast by then. Feel like my grips been a lil too wide. Gonna try it next time from the jump when im fresh

I use my ring finger on the rings as well might switch it up today and see how it feels

I use my ring finger on the rings as well might switch it up today and see how it feels

Word now im. Wondering maybe i was going a lil too wide and making it a lil more difficult for myself lol. Looking forward to next chest day

forreal whats some good gym motivation? I used to love hitting the gym, been lazy for a minute. I need a mantra or some ish to push me to eat clean and run/lift lol

Not a video of you benching 345 squatting 555 or deadlifting 605?

didnt-read-lol-dancing-bodybuilder.gif

Why do you wanna workout and eat healthy tho? Your just gonna be on the fast track to death bro.

Eat minimal and hardly move. Matter fact just fast and sit there don't do ****. Youll live to 105
LMAOOOO at this whole page.

Back
Top Bottom