STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Those some.serious numbers you claiming. If you post video ill give you props, til then...

DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg

Bench/squat/dl ratios change with the person.

My boy squats over 5 plates and benches 345 and can only dl 455. He's strong af seeing as he's only like 170, he just isn't the best at dl. It happens.

Bench/squat/dl ratios change with the person.

My boy squats over 5 plates and benches 345 and can only dl 455. He's strong af seeing as he's only like 170, he just isn't the best at dl. It happens.

Exactly, majority of SHW guys squat more because their belly gets in the way on DL.

Dude has no idea what he's talking about.

Ive personally never taken DL as serious as the other 2, I just never enjoyed it really.

Any tips or advice for dealing with tennis elbow? So far I’ve just been letting it rest, icy hot and taking Advil but it’s been nagging for about 2 weeks now. New insurance from work doesn’t kick in for another month so I haven’t gotten it checked out yet.

I hate DL. It's what herniated my disk. But even before that I never liked doing it other than for show to be honest. Much rather focus on other stuff.

Any tips or advice for dealing with tennis elbow? So far I’ve just been letting it rest, icy hot and taking Advil but it’s been nagging for about 2 weeks now. New insurance from work doesn’t kick in for another month so I haven’t gotten it checked out yet.

How do you think you got it? I ask because I was having some elbow issues for a bit and my right elbow hurt so bad to do almost anything with it. I think part of it was when I sleep or something I have my arms bent above my head and I started trying to sleep with my arm to my side and it has really helped and is pretty much gone. I don't know if it was tennis elbow or what.....just personal experience.

Last edited:
Pain started in my thumb, few days later I was doing preacher curls and noticed a pain in my left elbow. Next day it was hurt pretty bad, so I let it rest, tried to work out a few days later and it hurt again the next day so I haven’t lifted since then. The pain is bearable, but I can feel discomfort at my elbow when I bend that arm

3 days off. Ready to get it tomorrow. Gonna bring squats and OHP back into the fold. Drop DL down to 1 set per week and just run a strict 5x5 for a while. My bench is up since my back went out on me a few months back since it was basically the only compound I could do.

Squats/OHP/DL on International Bench Press Day. Sounds good to me.

Before I start lifting again Saturday I'm about to have like 15 days off. Feels good to get a break.

Did pyramid sets for bench
135x10
160x8
185x6
210x3
225x2
185x6

Then accessories.

When i first started working out at my spot me and this dude clicked and became workout buddies for a few months, then plans have changed due to scheduling. He has txted me, but with work and my newborn i cant be so sure of the time or work on HIS schedule. I guess homie got in his feelings and he acts different with me now when i see him there from time to time

I find this funny lol

I lift naked in my house. That's the only way I lift. Y'all still want to see it? I can record vids this whole week. Just lemme know.

From that first line I bet you won't ever post them but yeah id like to see the squat and DL. You also never said your weight which on NT is a huge qualifier for why you're strong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom