STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't gotta prove anything. I know what I can lift. Lol. Don't be mad at me lmao. Dudes can't stand that I'm soooooo strong.

I'll send you a routine if you need help. Just PM I'll help you get any lift up.

I don't gotta prove anything. I know what I can lift. Lol. Don't be mad at me lmao. Dudes can't stand that I'm soooooo strong.

I'll send you a routine if you need help. Just PM I'll help you get any lift up.
Your_a_phony_a_big_fat_phony.gif

I hate DL. It's what herniated my disk. But even before that I never liked doing it other than for show to be honest. Much rather focus on other stuff.

You were probably just doing it wrong TBH. Have you tried sumos, block pulls or trap deadlifts?

I don't need help from someone weaker than me.

Its obvious you can't though, no vids, no IG links and you don't really talk like someone who has those kinds of numbers. It seems kind of dumb to lie on this forum out of all places though.

That "I don't have to prove anything to anybody" excuse goes out the window when you make bold claims of strength like that. It's not like we picked you out of a lineup and interrogated you and are trying to badger video proof out of you for no reason.

You come in here, make claims of lifting certain weight, and then don't want to prove it.

If that's the case, then I'm The Rock. Don't ask for proof though. You just have to accept that I'm The Rock.

Watch generation iron 2
Rich piana looked crazy man.

Also the bodybuilder gut look weird almost unhealthy

Lol this thread skr8 comedy right now...

From dude claiming those numbers, to lifting butt *** nekkid, to getting mad at getting called papa...

its kinda entertaining lmao

I still have yet to watch generation iron 2.... I looked on netflix for it a while back, but couldnt find it.

Back
Top Bottom