STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ur spot doesnt have like a chair looking one strictly for shoulders?

Never used a bench so idk but id assume it should be at 8.
We have these

HammerStrength-Multi-Adjustable-Bench-L.jpg

My gym has the seat for seated dumb press.

I'd hate to use a bench, the seat is never big enough.

Military presss is WAY easier for me. I have no idea why.

Still working towards that 225 OHP. I definitely gotta record that. That's a soundview milestone lol.

As far as the bench convo, weight matters a lot. When I pressed 360 I was maybe 188. When I mysteriously dropped to 180 during my cut 2 weeks ago, I damn near died pressing 350 and I tried it on two separate occasions.

I'm back to 187 now. I'm bulking to 190.

My gym has the seat for seated dumb press.

I'd hate to use a bench, the seat is never big enough.

Military presss is WAY easier for me. I have no idea why.

Still working towards that 225 OHP. I definitely gotta record that. That's a soundview milestone lol.

As far as the bench convo, weight matters a lot. When I pressed 360 I was maybe 188. When I mysteriously dropped to 180 during my cut 2 weeks ago, I damn near died pressing 350 and I tried it on two separate occasions.

I'm back to 187 now. I'm bulking to 190.

Bruh you cut then bulk every other week :lol:

How about we say you're maintaining.

Bruh you cut then bulk every other week :lol:

How about we say you're maintaining.
Lmao **** I'm bulking and cutting normal now (bulk mucle, cut fat gain).

Before I was cutting every 2 lbs for 2 lbs gained to try to slowly hit 8% again but F that lmao

Now that you mentioned it, I guess I was maintaining lmaooo. Never thought of it that way. Where were you 6 months ago -_-

Did a mix of chest and shoulders today
Incline bench press
Floor press
Ohp
back ohp

Did some shoulder accessories after that side lateral raises at angle kettlebell shrugs...reeves lifts

Then hit my Triceps a little... down to 170 trying to keep my workouts under 30 mins the next couple of days.

Lmao **** I'm bulking and cutting normal now (bulk mucle, cut fat gain).

Before I was cutting every 2 lbs for 2 lbs gained to try to slowly hit 8% again but F that lmao

Now that you mentioned it, I guess I was maintaining lmaooo. Never thought of it that way. Where were you 6 months ago -_-

Wait...so you gain 2lbs and right after lose it and just kept doing that over and over?
Whats the point of this lol?

Wait...so you gain 2lbs and right after lose it and just kept doing that over and over?
Whats the point of this lol?
Gain 1-2 lbs of muscle. Lose 2 lbs fat.

I just said the point in the previous post. It's cutting without actually doing a long cut. Which would lead to a lower BF in due time.

Now, I'm bulking and cutting back to my original Bf %, then bulking again.

Gain 1-2 lbs of muscle. Lose 2 lbs fat.

I just said the point in the previous post. It's cutting without actually doing a long cut. Which would lead to a lower BF in due time.

Now, I'm bulking and cutting back to my original Bf %, then bulking again.
That seems to make no sense lol, but hey it works for you

Did a mix of chest and shoulders today
Incline bench press
Floor press
Ohp
back ohp

Did some shoulder accessories after that side lateral raises at angle kettlebell shrugs...reeves lifts

Then hit my Triceps a little... down to 170 trying to keep my workouts under 30 mins the next couple of days.

Whats back ohp?

Behind the neck?

Its damn near impossible to even sit with the adjustable benches at the very first notch much less use an weight and put it over your head :lol: Also just getting the weight up is a struggle even when I set it back 1-2 more notches and go from there. Ive haven't gone past 100s in awhile on it and back when I went above that I had to have someone hand me one of the DBs.

225 on standing OHP is probably one of the toughest lifts Ive ever done, that **** never gets easier.

Start watching at around 3:00 if you want to see one of the best overhead pressers.

That plate of food looks bangin back there, I miss the days when I could just eat a **** ton of food after going savage mode in the gym.

That seems to make no sense lol, but hey it works for you
It makes no sense because you obviously don't know a damn thing about bulking, then cutting fat gain from a bulk, hence why you even needed an explanation to begin with. If you know more about my body than me, post pics. Yall love coming in the thread and telling us regulars what does/doesn't work and/or makes sense. We know what we're doing.

soundview soundview

so the goal was body recomp? Have you ever looked into it or did you just go for it on your own?
No. For example, you lean bulk for 6 months. That's 12lbs gained. We can say about half is lean muscle gained and the other half is fat gained. Typically, I'd then cut for about a month and cut all fat I gained from bulking.

It was a shortcut. Since I hate cutting, especially long cuts (2 weeKS is long to me, so a month definitely sucks), I cut 2 lbs for every 2 lbs gained.

So it'd be safe to assume I gained 1 lb muscle, 1lb fat. Instead of cutting that 1lb of fat, I cut 2. Which would slowly but surely lower my BF in due time.

It was working, but I just want to bulk and cut back to my original BF that I was when I bulked. It was fun being 8%, but I'm fine where I'm at now.

AtQyM

feqzAm

Last edited:
Lmaoooo FOH. I remember his boy was arguing with everyone in the comments saying he was natural and being that they're from the "hood" and grew up "poor", they werent worried about steroids.

I was thinking about dude the other day. His 15 minutes on IG ran out quick. His bicep genetics are still top tier, tho. But his pops had crazy biceps, too.

Your new nickname is Bubba Sparxx. Bubba Sparxx College Parkkkkkk lmaooo

Lmaoooo FOH. I remember his boy was arguing with everyone in the comments saying he was natural and being that they're from the "hood" and grew up "poor", they werent worried about steroids.

I was thinking about dude the other day. His 15 minutes on IG ran out quick. His bicep genetics are still top tier, tho. But his pops had crazy biceps, too.

Your new nickname is Bubba Sparxx. Bubba Sparxx College Parkkkkkk lmaooo

:lol:

Idk whats funnier him claiming natural or me watching old Bubba Sparxx music videos :lol:

:lol:

Idk whats funnier him claiming natural or me watching old Bubba Sparxx music videos :lol:
I gotta add "Miss New Booty" to my 2000s jams on Spotify now all I remember is cop sirens and "get it right, get it right, get it tight"

Lmao I don't know how dudes keep a straight face while saying they're natural in interviews. I mean even Larry put out a video saying the cycle he's on. I respect it.

Oh, you can compete still if you come out and say you're roiding? I thought you got banned? Or you can still compete in untested?

I gotta add "Miss New Booty" to my 2000s jams on Spotify now all I remember is cop sirens and "get it right, get it right, get it tight"

Lmao I don't know how dudes keep a straight face while saying they're natural in interviews. I mean even Larry put out a video saying the cycle he's on. I respect it.

Oh, you can compete still if you come out and say you're roiding? I thought you got banned? Or you can still compete in untested?

Yeah in PL you can talk about roids and everything, he just competes untested. You only can't do it if you're in USAPL/IPF but that **** is a scam too. IFBB are the ones who pretty much outcast people when they talk about them like its some ******* secret they're all hiding. ******* ********.

It makes no sense because you obviously don't know a damn thing about bulking, then cutting fat gain from a bulk, hence why you even needed an explanation to begin with. If you know more about my body than me, post pics. Yall love coming in the thread and telling us regulars what does/doesn't work and/or makes sense. We know what we're doing.

feqzAm

Dude relax. I said it seems to make no sense but it works for you. What part of that you didnt understand. You say you gain 2lbs of muscle and then cut 2lbs of fat, thats absurd. Youre not gaining any muscle. Youre just staying lean. You will get the same result by just staying at maintenance and not messing with your metabolism and hormones. But like i said before, its working for you so its cool.

Back
Top Bottom