STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I started intermittent fasting a week ago. Went from 245.6 to 240.2.
I have maintained an eating window of between 8-10 hours daily.
(fasting window of 16 to 14 hrs) Never have seen this much results
before ( not that I have tried much).. Im tryna get to 210. I'll let yall know
when I hit.
Intermittent Fasting check-in Week 2
Today I weighed in at 238.2.
And I had a two days where my fasting window was around 13hrs which was below my goal.
( They say your body doesn't start burning fat til after 12hrs) I was up late working. Normally if its late
and I want something, i down some water, but I felt like a could bend a lil bit.
Im still happy with the results and Ima go even harder now and start working out full throttle.
Will keep yall posted.

Intermittent Fasting check-in Week 2
Today I weighed in at 238.2.
And I had a two days where my fasting window was around 13hrs which was below my goal.
( They say your body doesn't start burning fat til after 12hrs) I was up late working. Normally if its late
and I want something, i down some water, but I felt like a could bend a lil bit.
Im still happy with the results and Ima go even harder now and start working out full throttle.
Will keep yall posted.

what time is your eating window? and im assuming during your eating window, you still have to be on a caloric deficit right?

I been doing it with my wife. She uses an app call Vora. We start based off the last time we ate something at night. Let's say 10pm. So I won't eat til 2pm the next day (other than water) That will give me my 16 hr fast. Then I eat as much as I want. No calorie restrictions or counting. I still eat pretty healthy stuff tho.

I'll have a nice lunch then snack then dinner and maybe a snack after. I stop eating when I want but I have to factor in that the later I do it will push back how early I can eat. I usually have a 8hr eating window. So I log when I stop and decide how long of a fast I'ma shoot for.

Usually break my fast with tuna, spinach, and sprouts.

Attachments

• IMG_20180123_140952885.jpg
    IMG_20180123_140952885.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20180123_140952885.jpg
    IMG_20180123_140952885.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 9
Any of you dealt with Gallbladder/Gallstone issues because of rapid weight loss?

Lost 85 pounds from April till now, and all of a sudden, Im having gallstone attacks. These attacks hurt so bad, they nearly knock you out.

Been to the ER three time in the month of January. Docs talking about removing the gallbladder but I dont want to. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Did chest and cardio.

Bench
275x8 (1 sec paused) (SOUNDVIEW)
275X6 (1 sec paused)
275x5 (2 sec paused)

Statue of liberty
80x8
80x8
60x8

Machine flye (had low resistance)
160x8
200x8
200x8

Incline machine press
275x3x8

Weighted abs
3x8

LISS HILL WORKOUT
15 MIN

Weighted I at 184.7. Cutting one more week and I'm done. I miss all of my junk food lol

S/o to @m_boiz for the Wal-Mart Ice Cream cup suggestion! They are BLESS for a cut! Ate about 3 tonight and one oatmeal cream pie lol

Did chest and cardio.

Bench
275x8 (1 sec paused) (SOUNDVIEW)
275X6 (1 sec paused)
275x5 (2 sec paused)

Statue of liberty
80x8
80x8
60x8

Machine flye (had low resistance)
160x8
200x8
200x8

Incline machine press
275x3x8

Weighted abs
3x8

LISS HILL WORKOUT
15 MIN

Weighted I at 184.7. Cutting one more week and I'm done. I miss all of my junk food lol

S/o to @m_boiz for the Wal-Mart Ice Cream cup suggestion! They are BLESS for a cut! Ate about 3 tonight and one oatmeal cream pie lol
Statue of Liberty?

They taste like **** anyways. Waste of calories co soldering they’re 300+

Might as well eat a real cookie

I actually like em.

When I thought I was getting 16 grams of P I thought it was a decent deal. Especially when you factor in the fiber and low fat.

Back
Top Bottom