STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I wanted to try the same, for the cardio. How much does your gym charge? Local gym charges $60 a month I think

$40/month.

It's a straight up boxing club in the cut in the hood. None of that fancy ish. Youth center downstairs, boxing up stairs.

Just squatted 240 for 5...this is the heaviest I’ve gotten in over a year.

I’m PUMPED. Last rep was definitely off form wise. I could feel it a little in the low back afterward (must have lost the pelvis). Either way, it’s a win.

I’ve battled with legs for the longest. Always get set back with some kind of injury that puts me out for months (stress fracture in my foot, frying my back two summers ago) and I always have to start over and then I get inconsistent and take too much time off between leg days.

This time is different. All time PRs are 275x1 and 265x5. I’m coming for them by year’s end.

you asian now bro. Bruce Lee Wood

213D5D99-FF7E-4509-BFB5-457B2559151E.gif

Today was my weigh in and designated cheat day. Lost 4 pounds, 2 each weak, since August 1st. Feels so good to be losing weight on a consistent basis. Cheat day didnt go as planned. Got stuffed real quick.

On a bad note, pulled a shoulder muscle bench pressing. I'm in pain pain. This is beyondddd me.

Today was my weigh in and designated cheat day. Lost 4 pounds, 2 each weak, since August 1st. Feels so good to be losing weight on a consistent basis. Cheat day didnt go as planned. Got stuffed real quick.

On a bad note, pulled a shoulder muscle bench pressing. I'm in pain pain. This is beyondddd me.
Cheat days a gift and a curse.

I used to mentally stockpile foods I’d **** up on that day.

Proceed to attempt to go in....

Get full mad quick :smh::frown::lol:

Cheat days a gift and a curse.

I used to mentally stockpile foods I’d **** up on that day.

Proceed to attempt to go in....

Get full mad quick :smh::frown::lol:

Had some alfredo and soup. A hour or so later, tried to eat some German chocolate cake and my body wasnt having it. I'm done for the day :lol

Bench press is overrated and not needed with today’s machines / strength iso machines.

Edit: This is coming from someone who only cared about the “big three” lifts.
But if you don’t bench how are you gonna be a “bro”?

I never heard of an exercise being overrated.

I just said it.

Can’t say never.

The lift is used too much with A. ****** form B. Awful shoulder positioning C. Too thin of a bench.

Which results in too frequently the injured shoulder or pec.

What’s the max lookin like.

If I remember you’re built like a pit bull.

I legit haven’t benched in 8 months.

Most I ever hit was 450.

Tore my labrum on working sets after that.

Most I would go up to after that was 365 for pauses reps.

Then just 3 sets of 225 25 times.

I just don’t see the need for it anymore.

Re tweeked my shoulder on working sets about 8 months ago and tossed the barbell bench to the side lol

Hammer strength iso upper, middle, and lower chest hits all the spots you would need without incorporating other muscle groups to help.

I legit haven’t benched in 8 months.

Most I ever hit was 450.

Tore my labrum on working sets after that.

Most I would go up to after that was 365 for pauses reps.

Then just 3 sets of 225 25 times.

I just don’t see the need for it anymore.

Re tweeked my shoulder on working sets about 8 months ago and tossed the barbell bench to the side lol

Hammer strength iso upper, middle, and lower chest hits all the spots you would need without incorporating other muscle groups to help.
Confirmed Asian.

For real though how’d you get your bench up like that?

My lifetime goal is 405.

Back
Top Bottom