STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I posted Hyde on the last page. I was referred by a friend of mine to look for that, and not the Mr. Hyde that you have there.

Any idea why? I know GNC/Vitamin Shoppe have Mr. Hyde, but I guess the one I was referred has those banned stimulants and that's the only difference?

yea i think thats correct the old regualr hyde has dmaa in it

I'm not trying to knock this guy at all. Even with his lacking lower body compared to upper, he has an incredible physique. I'm not even one to care whether someone has juiced or not. I see a good physique as a good physique...regardless of how it was achieved. But I think it's obvious that he isn't natty. Especially when it's common knowledge on what needs to be done in order to make it in the industry.

I'm sure you know there's a limit on what can be achieved naturally and that obviously varies from each individual, due to genetics. But even with that being said, I still feel confident about my assumption of him using.

If you had to choose whether or not you thought he was natty, would you honestly say yes? Or are you that nieve to believe that bullcrap he spouted?
You think shes natty?

Him?

Him?

Him?

Dont underestimate genetics

I'll take door # 3. Bad example. He's definitely not natural lmaooo

Last edited:
LOL if you people think the majority of NFL players have never taken anything you are sadly mistaken. These are bad examples. I have a boy who plays DB for the Falcons. He even said most of the front 7 use. And thats just one team. Not to mention the actual O line. Didnt a whole teams offensive line get busted a couple years back?

Last edited:

How do you know. Did you stick a needle in his ****?
Im not saying these people are natty or not. But assuming and accusing someone of taking steroids because your genetics arent as good as theirs just makes it seem like you hatin.
My son is 7yo 2% body fat, ripped, six pack and striated obliques and is getting muscular. First thing the doc said when he came out was "look at those muscles". You dont think with proper guidance and training he couldnt build a crazy natural physique?
Lots of people on this planet have the genetics and potential.

I guess all the people over 6'5" took growth hormones to reach their height?

And im just generally speaking here. Not really directed at you freeze

Im not saying these people are natty or not. But assuming and accusing someone of taking steroids because your genetics arent as good as theirs just makes it seem like you hatin.
My son is 7yo 2% body fat, ripped, six pack and striated obliques and is getting muscular. First thing the doc said when he came out was "look at those muscles". You dont think with proper guidance and training he couldnt build a crazy natural physique?

oh I'm not arguing, I hate people that assume before they ask questions. I feel you. Genetics change everything. The general rules go out the door when you bring genes into the mix. Just look at the people that have the myostatin glitch gene, or those belgian blue cows. I'm in total agreement with you.

Laron Landry does juice though lmao.

This pic was all over espn when it first came out. and it wasn't shopped. dude got this size in like 2-3 months lmao. i mean ultimately, i could careless if he juices, truly. In fact, I don't care if you juice. I'm not one on judging people or their decisions. If it works for you and you think it's necessary, go for it bro, just be careful. My only issue is with people that lie and say they don't, which then give false hope to anyone hoping to achieve a similar body under the assumption that all it takes is 'hard work and vitamins', word to hulk hogan.

Last edited:

2% BF?

indifferent.gif

that doesn't sound healthy for a growing child

If thats an inferiority complex, then people who juice also have an inferiority complex.

A person discrediting someone because they themselves cant achieve what the other has is not the same.
Try again

If you dont see how juicing is a manifestation of an inferiority complex, I dont know what to tell you.

7 yrs old, 2 % bf.... Im sure he's got great "genetics" because papa bear gave him great "genetics".

Maxed out the fly machine (chest) for the first time tonight, 295LBS. Feels good to finally do it where my form is on point.

Really? Unless ur a fatty, ur supposed to be skin n bones at 7. I know plenty of em with 2-5% fat dude.

Not really a telling stat at the age of 7 jabroni

Last edited:
What 5lbs of fat looks like

fat from a liposuction

Last edited:
Really? Unless ur a fatty, ur supposed to be skin n bones at 7. I know plenty of em with 2-5% fat dude.

Not really a telling stat at the age of 7 jabroni
You know plenty of kids with 2-7% bodyfat? Have you actual ever taken someones bodyfat? Pro Bodybuilders on stage dont get down below 3-4%. Its impossible to get that low. There is several different types of fat in the body and some cannot be removed, but show up in Hydrostatic underwater weighing. 

Golston, Landry, and Pittman :lol: GREAT examples, bro.

*Waits for David Boston/Sammy Sosa pics...

2% BF on a 7 year old...Lulz.

Last edited:
Crossfit today..

10 rounds for time:

10 burpee pull-ups

200m run

This might not end well

Back
Top Bottom