STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Does anybody feel a sense of depression once you leave the gym? LOL

Like, Ill abs. destroy my muscles at the gym, completely dead and exhausted. But once I step foot out the door, I feel have this urge to go right back in and continue working out.

I'm weird I know lol

Like, Ill abs. destroy my muscles at the gym, completely dead and exhausted. But once I step foot out the door, I feel have this urge to go right back in and continue working out.

I'm weird I know lol

:lol:

Ya odee.

Just DEMOLISHED my shoulders and traps. Ended with some light core work. Just ******g **** up left and right no dambs given

FELT GREAT 
pimp.gif

Trying so hard to stay away from all these sweets in the house, I will not give in, I will not give in!

Leg day tomorrow.

CANT WAIT

Last edited:
That's called Gyno bro, keep trimming, you'll know when there is nothing more you can do but get surgery...the surgery itself is about 7k.
There's something else that possibly gets rid of gyno but idk if I can mention it.

It's frequently used in PCT (post cycle treatments).

Last edited:
Smh looks like insurance companies don't cover that. I'm straight on scaring my body anyways

You find a good surgeon there won't be any real visible scaring, they cut around your nip line and remove the glands through there....wish I had some before and after pics, but I dealt with Gyno all through puberty and into my 20's...my dude I dropped down to 135lbs and still had boobs and my nipples were very soft, it was the worst feeling in the world, never felt comfortable takin off my shirt at a beach....a couple of years ago I had enough and started researching, read up on Gyno ad realized surgery was te only way, foud out how much, got a carecredit line, paid 3k cash the rest over the course of a year and got it done, I don't have much scaring, the only grip I have with it is that my left side has a minor indentation that is most noticeable when I raise my arm, but I think it was due to a strain during recovery....bro I must tell you I felt like a whole new man, I can finally just chill inthesummer with just a tee and now that I'm actively working out my chest is gaining some actual form, you may not notice it much now and I'm really rooting for you that is just fat that'll go away as you trim, but if its Gyno, unfortunately you will never feel complete or as if your hard work paid off because I tell you this, man boobs are not much of a bother to a big guy, since you are all around BIG, but when you are slim it really kills you physically and mentally....I never talk about my Gyno, but thought I'd open up to you guys, I burie that mothereffer the second I went under the knife, it ruined a good part of my life.

You find a good surgeon there won't be any real visible scaring, they cut around your nip line and remove the glands through there....wish I had some before and after pics, but I dealt with Gyno all through puberty and into my 20's...my dude I dropped down to 135lbs and still had boobs and my nipples were very soft, it was the worst feeling in the world, never felt comfortable takin off my shirt at a beach....a couple of years ago I had enough and started researching, read up on Gyno ad realized surgery was te only way, foud out how much, got a carecredit line, paid 3k cash the rest over the course of a year and got it done, I don't have much scaring, the only grip I have with it is that my left side has a minor indentation that is most noticeable when I raise my arm, but I think it was due to a strain during recovery....bro I must tell you I felt like a whole new man, I can finally just chill inthesummer with just a tee and now that I'm actively working out my chest is gaining some actual form, you may not notice it much now and I'm really rooting for you that is just fat that'll go away as you trim, but if its Gyno, unfortunately you will never feel complete or as if your hard work paid off because I tell you this, man boobs are not much of a bother to a big guy, since you are all around BIG, but when you are slim it really kills you physically and mentally....I never talk about my Gyno, but thought I'd open up to you guys, I burie that mothereffer the second I went under the knife, it ruined a good part of my life.

Man, its all good.

Gyno affects tons of dudes and it is almost as bad as having a small dink.

Btw some insurance companies do cover it, well partially depending on how much of an effect it has on you...you just have to speak to your insurance and have a doctor consign that is not just for cosmetic benefits.

To shape your man ****.. try decline Pushups and presses... it works the bottom pectoral muscles and will tighten your chest so they are not drooping.. good work.. even though I never had weight issues.. watching overweight people lose weight and transforming their bodies remains one of my favorite inspirations.. the amount of dedication and hard work..

Sent from my Windows Surface RT.

I was gonna at decline db press but I hear mixed things some say they work lower pecs others saying the whole lower pec thing is bro science

I'm weird I know lol
yup. I think it has something to do with releasing a bunch of endorphins during exercise and then feeling flat afterwards. My buddy sent me an article on it which i cant find right now nor can i confirm the validity of

Man, its all good.

Gyno affects tons of dudes and it is almost as bad as having a small dink.

I think it's worst bro, your penis isn't as exposed :lol:

My Gyno was moderate to severe...I used to pinch my nips so that they would get hard as that was the only way it wouldn't look AS bad...but that only lasted about 3 minutes...now I'm ok..the recovery was a BI*** and losing sensation of your nips for 6 months is not fun...lol

I think it's worst bro, your penis isn't as exposed :lol:

My Gyno was moderate to severe...I used to pinch my nips so that they would get hard as that was the only way it wouldn't look AS bad...but that only lasted about 3 minutes...now I'm ok..the recovery was a BI*** and losing sensation of your nips for 6 months is not fun...lol

What was recovery time? And no physical activities until full recovery?

http://peaklesslife.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentines-day-foreveralone-travel.html

#ForeverAlone Valentine's Day Hotel Workout

Yes though, there is such thing as a workout high.

I think its addicting but luckily there are somethings that I like to indulge in that can pull me out and away from the Gym after I put that work in :smokin :nerd:

If not who knows how bad I would beat up x bodypart on a day when I was really in the zone.

Glad to see people having success IF'ing though, its the real deal IMO. For re-compostion and health/hormone wise, have felt toooo good since I started 3 years ago.

The Rock had it. if you've ever paid attention, his chest is formed really bad. especially in the beginning. he did a ton to build it up, but still had that gyno. look at vids and pix when he first was in wwf. he had the surgery, but it was done badly in my opinion. his nipples are positioned weird now. Watch journey 2, that's where it's most noticable, he has on a crazy tight shirt and his nips are damn near on his stomach. So yea, plenty of guys deal with this, either genetically, or as a side effect of celltech.

wild pause @ all the attention I paid to dudes chest game. i tried not to look. lol.

I have some mild gyno, not very noticeable but it bothers me nonetheless. Parents won't cosign surgery.

While we are confessing....i had pizza yesterday....it was chicken brushetta pizza...ate two slices....felt like crying as i was eating....but it tasted too good.

Back on track...chicken and green beans for lunch today...banana as a snack...greek yogurt for breakfast....chicken again tonight for dinner.
2 slices? You are better than me. I don't believe in buying slices of pizza so I always buy the whole thing. So since I am sharing, we usually split 4/4. So yea man. Only had pizza once this year though.

I did have a piece of WHole Foods Gingerbread today though.

While I was breaking from a 15 mile bike ride though :lol:

Nothing, that includes walking.

I had mines done on a Thursday when I had a long stretch if days off @ work thinking I'll bounce back after 3-4 days, ended up out of work a month...mind you the most physical part of my job is pushing around a computer on wheels and doing CPR...I underestimated recovery I seriously remember my sis and law bringing me out the house for a short walk to a mall around my way for food, made it there and had to jump in a can on the way back, this was 7 days after....then it was the bruising, it looked as if I was hit by a tuck, the swelling, etc...I'd say 4 weeks after things started to get back to normal, since I could excersice for at least 5 weeks I gained some weight (I know that's gonna kill your psyche Lucky) and the last part was the loss of sensation, you could paper cut my nips and I wouldn't feel it...it was annoying....but now I at least look good in a tshirt :lol: the shaping of my chest and muscle gain is something I can at least control, I'll keep at it, you guys have been great motivation and I can't stress this enough, you are bored with your routine and want to change it up, give crossfit a shot.

this guy's surgery doesn't look that bad in the last pic.

Jesus Christ, but doesn't that only happen if you lose weight too fast? I mean the fact that I've lost over 50lbs if it was going to happen to me shouldn't I be seeing early signs now?

i think you are doing great Lucky, your skin seems to be retracting pretty good, you can tell in the definition of your amrs, keep consuming lots of water.

this guy's surgery doesn't look that bad in the last pic.

Jesus Christ, but doesn't that only happen if you lose weight too fast? I mean the fact that I've lost over 50lbs if it was going to happen to me shouldn't I be seeing early signs now?

nah it's not just when it happens too fat, it happens often. When a person is really big, that skin stretches. Like imagine having a t-shirt, brand new. imagine the collar. now play tug of war with it. that collar is never going to go back, it can be repaired, but not without cutting and stitching. but, just like people, not every shirt responds equally to the stretch. some are more elastic that others. plus there's a bunch of other factors, how big the person actually got and yada yada. I have a woman working with me now that lost 80-90 pounds through weight watchers and she has to get a tummy tuck to get rid of all the excess skin. So it happens whether fast or slow, there's just factors that determine if it'll happen to you or not.

Back
Top Bottom