STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Superficial question but, I'm going to a Swedish house concert tomorrow and will be wearing a tank. What's the best way to see optimal results at night for the concert? Time in the day should i work out? Cardio? Water i take? Serious question btw.

iLLest!
:rollin Ill you are a funny dude man

do you guys know any good exercises that will get rid of a bench plateau? i have been stuck at 225 for about a month and a half.

Overhead press, scapular depression, and external rotation work. Look up 'structural balance' by Charles Poliquin.

OBLITERATED my shoulders yesterday, word to my dude Big Boss. :lol :Nthat

Today is a rest day. Does that mean im not doing anything? Hell no!
Rest day for the weights.

But i'm about to go to the local park and hoop it up with the locals. Should get in a nice hour or two of HIIT cardio, while i drain a couple 3's doing so...word to Steph Curry. :Nthat

Its going to be a beautiful, 75 degree sunny day here in Santa Barbara. I'm not wasting it indoors. Gotta love that California winter. :smokin

Everyone...get out there and be active! Hike, Bike, Play some beach V-ball... just get out of the house and burn some calories. Have a great day team fit! :Nthat

Did boulders for shoulders, traps, bi's & tri's. The nicey 
smokin.gif

That's a pretty good time dude! I haven't done Angie for ages.

my WOD today was:

EMOM for 10 mins. Handstand hold with a minute rest between. (so 5 mins of handstands)

followed by

5 Rounds for time of:

200m Run
15 Ab mat sit-up's
10 Burpee over box jumps @ 24"
5 Deadlifts @ 140Kg

Completed in just over 17 mins. Quite enjoyed this workout but could have pushed it a bit more on the run.

saw this post before i hit the gym this AM so i gave the "Angie" a try. Completed it in 11min 57secs. The sit ups took the longest for me. I did pullups -> pushups -> situps -> squats. Then i did my plyo training afterwards. I was gassed post-angie though.

Week 0: 1.01.13 - 202.8 lbs
Week 1: 1.05.13 - 200.1 lbs
Week 2: 1.13.13 - 198.6 lbs
Week 3: 1.19.13 - 196.6 lbs
Week 4: 1.26.13 - 193.8 lbs
Week 5: 2.02.13 - 193.4 lbs
Week 6: 2.08.13 - 191.8 lbs
Week 7: 2.15.13 - 191.3 lbs

Lets GET IT!!! :smokin

Week 0: 1.01.13 - 202.8 lbs
Week 1: 1.05.13 - 200.1 lbs
Week 2: 1.13.13 - 198.6 lbs
Week 3: 1.19.13 - 196.6 lbs
Week 4: 1.26.13 - 193.8 lbs
Week 5: 2.02.13 - 193.4 lbs
Week 6: 2.08.13 - 191.8 lbs
Week 7: 2.15.13 - 191.3 lbs

Lets GET IT!!! :smokin

Wow, looks like me as of now.

1/7: 168
2/11: 158

Going for about 2lbs a week, don't want to lose too much too fast as in the past it hasn't really worked out for me. Want to do it the right way, 1-2 lbs a week.

Keep it up bro, I'm trying to cut down to about 145.

What up everyone? 1st time in this thread, but I'm sure like many, my trend over the past years is I'll get into a good, consistent stretch of a few months, and then something happens and I stop. smh at myself. Anyway, been at it for a week now. Really want to get back into good shape and stick w/ it. Need to lose about 10 -15 pounds while building muscle as well. Definitely be frequenting this thread as it looks like there are some dedicated, motivated people in here.

What up everyone? 1st time in this thread, but I'm sure like many, my trend over the past years is I'll get into a good, consistent stretch of a few months, and then something happens and I stop. smh at myself. Anyway, been at it for a week now. Really want to get back into good shape and stick w/ it. Need to lose about 10 -15 pounds while building muscle as well. Definitely be frequenting this thread as it looks like there are some dedicated, motivated people in here.

For sure. It's a lifestyle change for the better. Avoid the fads, do it right, stay committed and you'll see results. Life everything in life you'll have some set backs (cheat days, injury, etc) but remember you have a lifetime, come back stronger and more focused.

apparently saturday mornings are newb times at my gym is all it was was 60+ year old guys in some short shorts lifting way to much weight and 100 lb dudes chilling by the ab machines and today there was a ill say between a 9-11 year old kid in there messing everything up and getting in the way taking weights off th equipment and just sitting where ever he pleases i wanted to tell a worker but i decided not to (in efforts to not lk like a little b****) but i was furious, for starters u have to be at least 18 to get in

and i dont how u IF dudes workout on empty stomachs i was sick for the last day and a half so it was abt 20 hrs since my last meal and i had no energy what so ever

I feel the same way. Always after legwork outs too, I'm just beyond exhausted. A nap shortly after almost always happens haha

I'm about to eat, and attempt to nap. The preworkout I'm on is no joke, most likely won't be able to nap :lol .

Back
Top Bottom