STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How much do you weigh and height?

I don't care what anyone says or how hard it is for them to gain weight, I can get them bigger.

H: 72-72.5"; W: 206 today after the gym.

Max was 210ish last June/July.

Goal is to be brolic like you, m'lord. *bows*

Last edited:
I remember mentioning that to people in here and they about lost their minds :lol:

Thats not the most realistic way for a lot of people due to digestive issues but it would definitely get the job done.

:lol: gross. At that point I’m just gonna take mass gainer.

Like average lol im still workin on em

DE265FAD-C90A-4B0D-9833-2C8046FB1194.jpeg

Has anyone here run a forty? If so, what's your sprint time? I did a 4/6.3 Around two years ago. I always get motivated around the time the NFL combine gets ready. I love training for that athletic function, as well gym performance. The combination allows me to be able to play all sports when the time comes. Summer is coming, and I still love to hoop out doors.

how can I get back into training legs, I ******* hate it.

just got back in the gym recently after 7 months from my shoulder surgery and loving it so far but for as long as I can remember I hated doing legs

My motivation for legs it to be able to do what I want to do athletically, for the rest of my life. To see what people are going through due to neglect, motivates me to not go that route.

that’s my motivation for fitness in general.

it’s wild man, you see people in their 50s already struggling with basic tasks.

on the flip side you see videos of dudes in their 70s still deadlifting and squatting a ton.

“When I was your age I could dl 500 pounds”

:lol: no you couldn’t I’m 31 and you’re only 20 years older than me and can’t carry a 5 gallon bucket 20 feet...

Someone actually said that to me. Like bro I didn’t just graduate high school. I’d be washed just like you if I didn’t make an effort to stay in shape.

Bro I have a co-worker that says how he used to do this that and a third. Black belt karate, played ball etc. Dude even told me although he hasn't worked out in years his legs still look just as good as bodybuilders

Mans 32 with a bad back. I'm looking at him like ya ok man :lol:

:lol: man idk why everyone is always trying to re live their imaginary glory days when they find out you lift or whatever.

It’s like they feel like you are challenging them or something when it’s not even the case. I couldn’t give a damn about the nexts mans physical shape. But for some reason everyone sees it as a challenge.

It’s the same deal with my buddy at work. He’s 50 and straight shredded, he’s got like 35 years in the gym...

He was eating Popeyes and someone goes:

“I remember when I could eat like you”

Me and him just had the -_- look on.

Like yeah ok, it has nothing to do with the 10 hours a week he spends in the gym for his whole life. He just got swole on accident and it’s magic he can eat fried chicken and not get fat...

It is crazy. I train at famous gym in Brooklyn from time to time, and a few of my buddies there are competitive bodybuilders. Great guys, one is a good friend. I hate how their chosen sport treats them. They cajole me, try and get me to train for the stage and such, but their sport is all about the look and not function. I train with them in the winter months when I am strong enough, trying the 315 inclines, 455 squats, ( failed!)but I can’t hang year round on that, especially when it comes time to hoop again. But that sport makes you so insecure, always worried about how you look, instead of what you can actually do. They hate when I hit the bike for 45 mins, or try and run two miles in 13 minutes lol But they are good dudes, I just can’t be worried about water retention, when I can still dunk a basketball l:lol:

Last edited:
Day 6: 11:45ish workout

nSuns 5/3/1 - Day 6 (Squat/Sumo Deadlift - Light Day):
1. Back Squat: w/u
1x1@ 250, 275, 315, 340, 365, 380, 405; 8x3 @ 230
2. Sumo Deadlift: 6x3 @ 230
3. Pendlay Row 5x3
4. Single-Leg Press 3x10
5. Wide-Grip Pulldowns 3x10
6. Leg Extensions 3x15 ss/
7. Lying Leg Curls 3x12
8. Rope Cable Crunches 3x12