STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

After years of abuse, it was time to get a new pair.
let me get that beat pair

I agree but I’m also a firm believer in doing whatever the hell you want as long as you aren’t hurting anyone.
yes
Yeah but I just feel that an individual may have some underlying issues if they lean to steroids and are not gettinf paid for it
that's not true.
as someone who did it.
it changed my body to the way I wanted. and even tho i've only done it 3 times. my body has changed from what it use to be.
i was 260 fat in highschool
i lost 80lbs without anything but eating super low. when I got on. i put on the muscle i wanted. and cut the way i wanted. my body hasn't changed much since i've been off. it absolutely gave me the confidence and body structure i wanted.
i needed that self esteem boost. i was on the verge of getting liposuction.
didn't need to after i got on and stayed consistent.
it was a quick cheat code. and it helped.
also don't forget most people use for recovery more than anything. If you do it correctly theres minimal set back if any at all.

Anyways, today was a circuit day for me.

1. Back squat
2. Front squat
3. Over head press
4. Shrugs
5. Hang cleans

First round @135lb starting at 6 reps down to 1

Second round @155lb starting at 5 reps down to 1

Third round @175lb starting at 3 reps down to 1

Fourth round @195lb starting at 2 reps down to 1

Fifth round @205lb for singles

Sixth round @225lb for singles

235 total reps

All timed.

Dead.

Last edited:
Turning your body into a science experiment versus buying too many shoe is a bit of a stretch lol

You can get addicted to anything though and it can negatively impact your life. Thats why moderation is key but most people that take this lifestyle serious generally have a **** moderation mindset and go balls to the wall.

A vice that's won't **** up your health. Also owning hundreds of sneakers is more of a person having money to blow.

Don't have an issue with steroid use . It should be allowed in bodybuilding 100%. I just think it's pointless for regular folks

Running gear is a lifelong choice you have to make, you cant just decide to quit one day after years of doing it and think your body is just gonna return to normal.

I hate when it rains...my right bicep be killing me.

Anyone else have old injuries the rain aggravates? What do y'all do? Just thug it out?

I hate when it rains...my right bicep be killing me.

Anyone else have old injuries the rain aggravates? What do y'all do? Just thug it out?
My knee. I def adjust routine depending on pain. Lol my teeth ache sometimes when it rains lol

nSuns 5/3/1 - Day 5 (Bench/Close-Grip 5/3/1 Day): 10:00pm-ish workout -

1. Bench Press: w/u
1x5x200; 1x3x225 1x1+ [5] x250; 1x1x265; 1x1x275; 1x1x285; 1x3x240; 1x5x225; 1x3x210; 1x5x200; 1x3x185; 1x5+ [5] x170
2. Close-Grip Bench Press
1x6x105; 1x5x135; 3,5,7,4,6,8 @ 160
3. Decline Chest Press 3x15
4. High-Low Cable Flyes 3x12
5. Machine Preacher Curls 3x10 ss/
6. Skullcrushers 3x10
7. DB Hammer Curls 3x10 ss/
8. Reverse-Grip Tricep Pushdowns 3x10
9. 21's x 3 sets ss/
10. Overheard Cable Press 3x12
11. Tricep Cable Kickbacks 3x10
12. Seated Barbell Wrist Curls 4x12
13. DB Wrist Curls 3x12

Summary: 54 working sets
Time: 2hrs, 13 mins.

Anybody ever do deadlifts using the hex bar? I just did em and I’m smoked. Feels like I used a majorly different muscle group. Traps on fire.

Anybody ever do deadlifts using the hex bar? I just did em and I’m smoked. Feels like I used a majorly different muscle group. Traps on fire.

A lot of athletes do it for explosiveness and speed. I personally don’t do em but it’s great alternative if a reg deadlift is too much in the lower back plus it’s a bit easier than a reg deadlift

Down another notch on my belt, two left before I gotta buy a size smaller. This cardio been helping a lot

30min run

Squats
Barx10
135x10
225x10x2
315x10x2
225x10
135x10

Ohp
Bar x10
95x5
135x5x2
185x5
135x5

4x12
Bulgarian split squat
Face pulls
Hamstring curl
Side raises
Front raises

Calf raises 4x50

Bouta go enjoy this nice weather that we finally got before it rains again all week again.

Calling out @SupremeBeing5: Where you at breh? Only started this brogram cause you said you was bout it.:smh:
Lemme know if you finished or if you done.
birdman2.png

No issues moving on to the next thing.

Back
Top Bottom