STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's your routine for boxing ^^

Usually something like

Jump rope 15min. Usually 5 rounds of 3min. First one warm up, then 3 speed rounds (basically HIIT), last one a cool down. I've done 15min continuous also, that's tough.

I'll do a couple circuits of exercises: crunches, push ups, sit ups, burpees, dips, high knees.

Shadow box with dumbbell (usually 2lbs) for 2-3 rounds.

Hit the heavy bag and/or pad work. Yesterday I did 3 rounds of pads, 6 rounds heavy bag and 1 on the speed bag.

7min ab ab workout. 4 exercises (alternating knee tuck crunch, Russian twists, sit ups keeping arms in line with body and heel touches). Circuit style, no breaks. 3 rounds, 1min each exercise first time, 30sec second time and 15sec last time.

Jump rope for a couple rounds to cool down

That's pretty incredible, have fun on the next phase getting yolked.
Thanks homie! I still can't believe it, I look at old pics and it doesn't feel like that's me.

That's the goal now haha, I'm trying to read up, try out new things, and learn from you all.
One of my biggest things is getting my nutrition right, don't think I'm eating enough honestly.

...140? bro? chill. lol. are you crazy shredded?
I know bro, too low. I'm not shredded by any means, have some muscle/muscle definition but definitely more on the skinny side at this point.

My biggest troubles have been keeping up with all of this stuff with school and extracurriculars. I'm extremely busy on campus so my meal preps only go far. I've been able to workout consistently but I need to get my nutrition right to compensate. I'm vegetarian so protein intake has also been a big challenge for me.

I'm meeting with my doctor and will hopefully meet with a nutritionist soon after as I was actually considering being non-veg earlier in the year, would make things a bit easier for me. But yeah, my caloric intake is certainly not where it needs to be but my life is a bit of a mess at the moment until school/finals are done |l

On time constraint tonight

Did a superset x circuit type thing. No rest between exercises, only rounds

4 rounds 10reps
Paused DL 185
Barbell row 185
DB curl 30
Seated row 100
Pulldowns 100
Hammer curls 30

Hopped in the pool. Swam down and back twice, TOAST.

Time to crush mad food and water and watch the game.

Looking in the mirror I'm almost where I wanna be. Just a lil bit of fat left to peel off. Feeling good.

I know bro, too low. I'm not shredded by any means, have some muscle/muscle definition but definitely more on the skinny side at this point.

My biggest troubles have been keeping up with all of this stuff with school and extracurriculars. I'm extremely busy on campus so my meal preps only go far. I've been able to workout consistently but I need to get my nutrition right to compensate. I'm vegetarian so protein intake has also been a big challenge for me.

I'm meeting with my doctor and will hopefully meet with a nutritionist soon after as I was actually considering being non-veg earlier in the year, would make things a bit easier for me. But yeah, my caloric intake is certainly not where it needs to be but my life is a bit of a mess at the moment until school/finals are done |l

Do you eat seitan? I went vegetarian about 2.5 years ago and it’s my main source of protein now.

Do you eat seitan? I went vegetarian about 2.5 years ago and it’s my main source of protein now.
Nah man I don't, don't think I've tried it. Gotta look into it!
I have tofu and tempeh but never seitain. Based on my quick research it seems solid for protein actually, how often did you incorporate it into your diet when vegetarian?

Lower Body Power Day - W1, D2: 8:00pm workout -

1. Back Squat: 3x5 @ 220, 250, 285; 1x1 @ 315, 345, 375
2. Deadlift: 3x5 @ 275, 320, 365; 1x1 @ 405, 455, 495
3. Walking Lunges: 2x10
4. Hack Squat: 2x10
5. Leg Press: 2x10 SS/
6. Glute-Ham Raise: 2x10
7. Leg Extension: 3x10 SS/
8. Seated Leg Curl: 3x10
9. Smith Standing Calf Raise: 4x10
10. Seated Calf Raise: 3x10

Summary: 33 working sets
Time: 1hr, 59mins.

Rest day tomorrow finna be
rejoice.png

Nah man I don't, don't think I've tried it. Gotta look into it!
I have tofu and tempeh but never seitain. Based on my quick research it seems solid for protein actually, how often did you incorporate it into your diet when vegetarian?

I basically eat it everyday for lunch. It replaced chicken for me. :lol:

FYI, I'd suggest making it at home if you have the time because the pre-packaged stuff has a lot of additives. I generally make it on the weekend and it's enough for ~5 lunches. I buy pre-packaged stuff sometimes also.

I have a bag of the flour. Still haven’t attempted to cook it yet.

I mainly stick to beans, lentil and powder.

How do you cook it? I wanna know YOUR WAY specifically.

I basically eat it everyday for lunch. It replaced chicken for me. :lol:

FYI, I'd suggest making it at home if you have the time because the pre-packaged stuff has a lot of additives. I generally make it on the weekend and it's enough for ~5 lunches. I buy pre-packaged stuff sometimes also.
Oh sheesh, I gotta look into it then! I'm surprised throughout my research and experiences I've never heard of it.
I'm assuming the protein content is high then if you're relying on it like that which is dope. How do you usually cook it?

I have a bag of the flour. Still haven’t attempted to cook it yet.

I mainly stick to beans, lentil and powder.

How do you cook it? I wanna know YOUR WAY specifically.

Oh sheesh, I gotta look into it then! I'm surprised throughout my research and experiences I've never heard of it.
I'm assuming the protein content is high then if you're relying on it like that which is dope. How do you usually cook it?

Here is what I follow: https://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/homemade-seitan

I simmer it for 2 hours rather than 45 minutes tho to make the seitan more firm. I also wrap the seitan in Saran Wrap.

The first few times I made it, it was super soft and moist so I played around a bit until I got it how I wanted it. I’m not a good cook by any means by the way. :lol:

I simmer it for 2 hours rather than 45 minutes tho to make the seitan more firm. I also wrap the seitan in Saran Wrap.

The first few times I made it, it was super soft and moist so I played around a bit until I got it how I wanted it. I’m not a good cook by any means by the way. :lol:
Oh gotcha, I'll take a look, definitely interested in trying something new in terms of protein so hopefully it works out well

whats up gents, is anyone practicing Ramadan and still manage to work out during the day? I was thinking about hitting the gym after i eat and pray which is like 11pm at night but with Work in the AM idk if i'll ever sleep after working out....

Wondering what to do during this month. I go for walks during lunch which is ok but i want to lift like the bulls.

whats up gents, is anyone practicing Ramadan and still manage to work out during the day? I was thinking about hitting the gym after i eat and pray which is like 11pm at night but with Work in the AM idk if i'll ever sleep after working out....

Wondering what to do during this month. I go for walks during lunch which is ok but i want to lift like the bulls.
Best late night workout for me is active recovery. I’m talking lots of stretching and foam rolling. Puts me right out

Thanks

That looks gross. Not today seitan.

Lmao
I went out with a vegan chick a couple of times. Second time she cooked this shaytan nonsense

Called it "vegan fried chicken". Tasted like fried bread.

Hit her with the "who this" next time she texted me.

Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom