STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Supposed to do paused deadlifts today but my bed is saying nahhhhhhh
images

Smh. Some of y'all on dat bullshyt. Don't you got a competition coming up?

Tweaked my rhomboid, stretching of all things :smh:

Feels like it's gonna be another one of those 1 week injuries. SMH.

In less than a year... I've gone from buying clothes in a size XL/XXL to now buying clothes in a size Small.

It's surreal. :emoji_cry:

I've been slowly seeing more muscle definition on my body which is also exciting.

Hope everyone is doing well and on the grind!

Damn what were your weights from beginning to now?d height?

I'm around 5'9

I started at 209 pounds (weighed more at my highest point but started here) and I'm currently hovering between 140-143

holy ****

You had to damn near starve yourself to get that low. Time to put some good weight back on.

holy ****

You had to damn near starve yourself to get that low. Time to put some good weight back on.
Haha definitely didn't starve myself but I was extremely disciplined for my nutrition.

Goal is def to start putting on more weight/muscle

Haha definitely didn't starve myself but I was extremely disciplined for my nutrition.

Goal is def to start putting on more weight/muscle

**** what was the lowest your calories got? I don't know how you're built but 140 at 5'9 is super skinny.

If you're as strict with putting it on then you can do it with minimal fat gain.

You’re very consistent. I give you credit for that. Do you work at a gym?

I seen you went 10pm then did legs the next day at 4am. 6 hours later.

What program will you be getting into next?

LOL. I don't work in a gym, I'm just another military breh. Shout my man diabolicaldeezy diabolicaldeezy holding it down for Team USA.
aqDwC.png

Will be doing a new variation of PHAT I just cobbled together until I either burn out or get bored. Then I'll move on to PPL after that, then back to something else.

Will run another leader/anchor from 5/3/1 Forever once my numbers are up.:nerd:

LOL. I don't work in a gym, I'm just another military breh. Shout my man diabolicaldeezy diabolicaldeezy holding it down for Team USA.
aqDwC.png

Will be doing a new variation of PHAT I just cobbled together until I either burn out or get bored. Then I'll move on to PPL after that, then back to something else.

Got home Friday :pimp:

aqDwC.png

Do those all require 6 days as well?

Do those all require 6 days as well?

PPL is either PPLx or PPLPPLr, so 6 days out of every 8 or 6 of 7.

PHAT is 5 days, I sometimes add abs/more bench work for 6 or 7 days. The 5/3/1 Forever templates are 2-4 days mostly.

--- BREAK ---

Thats why you drag out in processing for a few days with "Appointments"
tenor.gif

My leadership only gave me like 2 days. Brb came in on holiday.:sick:

Upper Body Power Day - W1, D1: 7:30pm workout -

1. Flat Bench Press: 3x5 @ 175, 205, 230; 1x1 @ 255, 270, 285 AS//
2. Pendlay Row: 3x5
3. Military Press: 3x5 @ 105, 115, 135; 1x1 @ 145, 155, 165 AS//
4a. Weighted Pull-ups: 2x10 --->
4b. Wide-Grip Pulldowns: 2x10 --->
4c. V-Bar Lat Pulldowns: 3x10
7. Incline Bench Press: 3x5 SS/
8. Seated Cable Row: 3x10
9. Weighted Dips: 2x10 AS//
10. T-Bar Row: 3x10
11. EZ-Bar Curls 3x10
12. EZ-Bar Skullcrushers 3x10

Summary: 39 working sets
Time: 1 hr, 48mins.
Notes:
1) Females are lucky. Seent a bad becky doing nothing but isolation work with baby DBs, didn't even break a sweat. Brb doing the dumbest ****** workouts and still looking great. Meanwhile us dudes either putting in work or blessed with Saiyan genetics, else you look like ****.
2) Seen some fukkbois doing cable flyes with the speed you swing a tennis racket. :sick:
3) Hate late workouts. Workouts that start after 12 noon are finna be trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom