STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

0a1476dfac70f3f990f1b7e37933d8c23ce1cd0d_hq.jpg

Are we really comparing regular gym goers to elite athletes with elite genetics towering @ 6’10 +++.

Not to mention their access to the best training and nutrition the world has to offer; and to top it off their “before” pictures are before they fully completed puberty/transitioned into their man body

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny, I didn't provide any narrative, never mentioning intention, wasn't even participating in the discussion about what was possible in regard to gaining lean mass. I have no horse in the race, but the insecure among you decided to chime in through presumption. If you'd put your damned ego's in check instead of trying to be know it all's, perhaps you'd find a stitch of happiness in what any of you are trying to accomplish. Live well and enjoy your lives, and stop telling people what isn't possible.

Im not even responding to that bulls*** anymore.

But to all you guys just starting out, please dont listen to people who tell you **** like that, more than likely you are not going to gain 25 pounds of muscle in your first year. I promise you the guys saying its possible didn't do it either otherwise they'd prove it.

Funny, I didn't provide any narrative, never mentioning intention, wasn't even participating in the discussion about what was possible in regard to gaining lean mass. I have no horse in the race, but the insecure among you decided to chime in through presumption. If you'd put your damned ego's in check instead of trying to be know it all's, perhaps you'd find a stitch of happiness in what any of you are trying to accomplish. Live well and enjoy your lives, and stop telling people what isn't possible.

Lol you're full of it and you know it.

Through presumption my ***. You post an article that has a title on the topic we have been discussing...yet you have no horse in the race...

You're right, anything is possible... if you have millions, if you're superstar, and have crazy genetics. Foh with your goofy high horse comment.

Lol you're full of it and you know it.

Through presumption my ***. You post an article that has a title on the topic we have been discussing...yet you have no horse in the race...

You're right, anything is possible... if you have millions, if you're superstar, and have crazy genetics. Foh with your goofy high horse comment.
Do me a favor, whomever made you so insecure, thank them for me. They did a great job at making people like you so predictable.

Do me a favor, whomever made you so insecure, thank them for me. They did a great job at making people like you so predictable.

You get all pissy for making presumptions about your photos and links to articles. Yet here you are making presumptions about my level of insecurities.

:rofl:

Goofy *** dude.

Im not even responding to that bulls*** anymore.

But to all you guys just starting out, please dont listen to people who tell you **** like that, more than likely you are not going to gain 25 pounds of muscle in your first year. I promise you the guys saying its possible didn't do it either otherwise they'd prove it.

Never said 25 lbs, look up genetic muscular potential and find out yourselves. Your lazy to even look it up and prollie even lazier in the gym to know your potential.

:lol: I got a bad *** headache so I’m skipping the gym but this thread made it worse.

Y’all realize that muscle is different from fat right?

:lol: imagine a dude going to get his bf% calculated. Never been in the gym before in his life no idea what he’s doing but he wants to get his bf% so he can check how much lean muscle mass he put on in a year. Can’t even squat but knows his bf%.

I've realized that fitness/gym advice is one of those trigger points that sets people off. I've had grown *** men at work that don't even lift (can't squat/bench bodyweight to save their immortal soul) cop attitudes like little children when I catch them tryna give out bad fitness advice.
q3iCWqE.gif

Anybody that puts in work should remember that you can't save everyone. You can't correct everyone's split, diet, form, bad habits, what have you.
aqDwC.png
to everyone ITT that knows what's what.

Back
Top Bottom