STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

AA6245B4-DB86-4275-B015-E06A67C35551.jpeg

I’m putting the work in at the new gym @ 9:30pm. Straight comp equipment with the kilo plates!

thats the one in Maryland.
damn. that gym alone makes me want to move...
how is it out your way good communities.
I already know your drivers suck, what about aside from that?

thats the one in Maryland.
damn. that gym alone makes me want to move...
how is it out your way good communities.
I already know your drivers suck, what about aside from that?

If you’re serious about lifting, this gym is worth the drive out. Crazy strong powerlifters + ifbb/am bodybuilders. Hard not to be motivated.

If you’re serious about lifting, this gym is worth the drive out. Crazy strong powerlifters + ifbb/am bodybuilders. Hard not to be motivated.
not going if they have that music playing...
I got the same at my gym. IFBBpros and strong powerlifters.
lol not the people there it's the facility im interested in .
Colombia is waaaaaaaaaaay to far from me. but like i said i was looking at moving in to Maryland possibly by next year good to know they have good gyms

gym looks dope. did u set up ur accessories just for the pic doe?

not going if they have that music playing...
I got the same at my gym. IFBBpros and strong powerlifters.
lol not the people there it's the facility im interested in .
Colombia is waaaaaaaaaaay to far from me. but like i said i was looking at moving in to Maryland possibly by next year good to know they have good gyms

Oh if you meant in terms of equipment then yea, this is prob the best gym in Maryland. Also look into golds gym in capital heights.

gym looks dope. did u set up ur accessories just for the pic doe?

What accessories?

This new PWO I’m taking looks like splooge. It tastes awful. Pineapple flavor. Doesn’t really give me a pop like most other pre’s. Do not recommended.

AA242D1E-6D36-4AE2-9D12-3C8A4C33E369.jpeg

How would you know papi?
dame2.png

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I said it looks like splooge, not TASTES like splooge. I wouldn’t know what that tastes like.

Side note: You ever seen that movie Don’t Breathe? Horror movie from like 3 years back. Anyways kidnapper Guy gets a turkey baster full of his own juice jammed down his throat. Probably the most grossed out I’ve been while watching a movie. Was describing the movie to my friend who prefers male lovers and he was like “what’s so gross about that. You’ve never tasted yours?”

I’m like

But yeah to each his own I guess :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats on the weight loss!
The glo up is legendary.

Now it’s time to pack on some muscle.

Sorry for the late reply brothers! I just got back from traveling to LA, was my first time out there and I had a blast.
These past few weeks have been all traveling, I wanted to get some in before I start my internship. Didn't work out once and ate horribly :rofl:, but I guess that's the beauty of vacation haha.

Just worked out today for the first time in a while. Did full body HIIT which killed me but felt great to get back on it/on the routine.

But again, I appreciate all the support y'all have given me in this thread. I remember lurking in threads like this years ago but was never able to gather the momentum to actually stick to something. Y'all definitely inspired me a ton.

May we all continue to flourish! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom