STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

0D668CC8-48B1-47E0-91C0-CCE9A5DFE8CC.jpeg
A25FCFF0-7C3B-46AE-8DBF-1CD05AA18C90.jpeg

Copped for 50 bucks off their website. It’s nice because it’s got some stretch to it so I can actually buy the proper size and not feel like the back and shoulders are gonna rip.

Nice bro. Told you :pimp:

free. just pay for $10 shipping.

edit*

never had this brand before so if the pwo sucks dont blame me lol

Last edited:

free. just pay for $10 shipping.
i trust h so ima try

Today:

Squats:

421 1x1
331 4x4

bench:

265: 1x2
231: 4x4

accessories......

unpopular opinion.... if you’re not a top tier lifter, u don’t need to be bringing in a damn tripod + dslr camera and record every freaking lift.

social media got these ppl goin crazy

maaaaaaan....okay i understand everything once in a while for a form check if you lift by yourself but these clowns recording everything and everything. it drives me crazy cause they spend more
time messing with their camera than lifting

That's what's up though. Helping him improve and possibly save him from injury instead of just being a **** like social media tends to be first.
Yes.
Big yes.
Glad he isn't here on niketalk, listening to a few of these experts here.

Today:

Squats:

421 1x1
331 4x4

bench:

265: 1x2
231: 4x4

accessories......

unpopular opinion.... if you’re not a top tier lifter, u don’t need to be bringing in a damn tripod + dslr camera and record every freaking lift.

social media got these ppl goin crazy
but...but.....you've got to prove that you are strrrrooooooong! Someone on niketalk may question your abilities, therefore you have to prooooooovvee what you can do! You've got to make it all about you! Talk about nothing but yourself, and what you've accomplished! Don't post vids of someone else!

Last edited:
There’s a difference in posting a siiiick pr and recording yourself doing some accessory for your side glute.

There’s a difference in posting a siiiick pr and recording yourself doing some accessory for your side glute.
Both do speak to narcissism. It is a huge part of social media culture. People seem to need to prove everything to everyone.

Sure, but here a lot of us started weak/small af.

myself included, so it’s cool to see people making progress. People genuinely care here and are happy for you.

Sure, but here a lot of us started weak/small af.

myself included, so it’s cool to see people making progress. People genuinely care here and are happy for you.
Oh that last line is incredibly funny. I’ll try and remember that the next time I see someone give someone advice to a person already front squatting 315. After posting a vid, someone told him to use a wider bar grip, just to get his “lats” into it. Dude almost got hurt, and hasn’t been seen in this thread since. :rofl:

Ok, or you could look at all the guys giving out free programs they paid for and people actually helping people.

who here has a three plate front squat?

Back
Top Bottom