STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lord m boiz m boiz ,

Please share thy divine knowledge by PMing me any programs you may be willing to part with, so that my gains may one day be as great as yours.

Wheymen.

currently watching a dude quarter sumo squat 225 with feet out at 45°, valgus knees and completely collapsed arches...**** hurst my souls man :smh:

i’d try to help homie but he look like the type to get a bruised ego

Speaking of squats. I stopped sinking my squats to the floor. **** started hurting my knees. :lol:

casual leg day

5x3 squat 3 plates
5x3 dl 3 plates
Sissy squats 3x15 holding 25 pound plate
trx hamstring curls 3 set to amrap.

yesterday
bench 225 5x3
Incline bench 170 5x3
Bb row 155 5x3
Trx push-up 4x10
Dips 3x10 +25
Pull up 5x6
Lat pullover ss with trx one arm row.

Rep fitness has a sale going on I know. Idk what they just sent me an email.

my gym keeps a bunch of stuff outside.

Yeah over time it won’t be as pretty but it’s just steel... who cares? Don’t leave the barbell outside though and I’d at least cover the bench so the sun doesn’t ruin the pad.

Can you build a shelter or pavilion type thing?
I decided to not buy anything, there's a shelter back there but it covers the washer and dryer and two a/c units. There's not much space in the back since there's a detached efficiency and some miscellaneous things that the owners threw back there. It sucks, but I'm gonna have to wait until we move outta here so I can have the proper space to get all the equipment i want.

Let's get spicy

nice!!

you got your own home gym? looks like it quickly scrolling thru your IG

mind listing all the equipment you got?

I feel you, you don’t want to be moving gym equipment more than you have to. Moving sucks in general. I’m staying in my house until I’m done with mn.

I decided to not buy anything, there's a shelter back there but it covers the washer and dryer and two a/c units. There's not much space in the back since there's a detached efficiency and some miscellaneous things that the owners threw back there. It sucks, but I'm gonna have to wait until we move outta here so I can have the proper space to get all the equipment i want.

nice!!

Get rid of your washer and dryer.

Hand wash all your clothes. Great forearm workout. Your arms will be swole from wringing out all your laundry.

Thank me later.

I guess people do not realize that a muscle both pushes and then pulls at both points of insertion. That's what happens when you learn how to practice your craft among those who'd rather live through willful ignorance. The key difference between inductive and deductive reasoning is that the inductive reasoning proceeds from specific premises to a general conclusion while deductive reasoning proceeds from general premises to a specific conclusion. There is a reason as to why science moved away from one form of reasoning, due to inaccurate findings leading to major miscalculations and then failure. Nope, you do not need a degree or need to have worked with professional athletes in order to understand this, but if you want a better chance at success? You'd had better hope that the person you seek advice from, truly has a clear grasp of such concepts.

Last edited:

nice!!

Titan T2 short rack for my basement.

Rep fitness adjustable bench.

Powerblock Adjustable DBs

Valor pulley system bd-62

Those are the main things, otherwise, just miscellaneous Olympic plates, kettle bells, gym flooring, etc.

Not exactly. My wife put me on to Poshmark, they sell a bunch of BNWT shorts for way below retail.
0D668CC8-48B1-47E0-91C0-CCE9A5DFE8CC.jpeg
A25FCFF0-7C3B-46AE-8DBF-1CD05AA18C90.jpeg

Copped for 50 bucks off their website. It’s nice because it’s got some stretch to it so I can actually buy the proper size and not feel like the back and shoulders are gonna rip.

Back
Top Bottom