STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah, "widen your grip on the bar, get your lats into it".
Elbows too low?
miniGif_20190724191727.gif
Ask him what happened after he took that advice. :rofl:

Yeah....making up stuff.

You dudes will have someone in traction.

looks like he doing alright to me...keep making us scenarios in your head though :lol:

BAC379CB-5446-49AF-BB0F-8DE1A6EAB3EB.jpeg

3907.jpg

does anyone know how to adjust the rack height for a monolift?

im done looking like a damn fool in the gym trying to adjust this thing smh

i still fail to see where he “almost” got hurt, but okay

coming from an olympian i guess he’s wrong. he doesn’t go to a “famous” gym in brooklyn and name
drop constantly...

:rofl: Jealous. BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE!

Dude was already doing well.
Oh yeah, say something about name dropping? Yet uses someone else to qualify a position.

Classic.

Yeah idk about widening my arm position on front squats.
Tried today and it just didn't feel right. Didn't really have good control of the bar. Guess I gotta work and shoulder and wrist mobility :/
Made up the whooooooooollllleeeee thing!
:rofl:

i still fail too see how that’s “almost hurt”
if anything that uncovered a weakness that he needs to work on.

keep reaching though

A back injury will sure humble you. Been recovering for almost a month and still not fully there. A lot of my lifts have suffered as a result.

Been focusing a lot on mind muscle focus connection lately
herniated my disc 2 years ago now. still feel pain after a heavy DL and squat day. my numbers havent been what they use to be since. just hit the reps man. i still look decent off just that. decided not to bulk this year because of that injury and everything feels much better since im not doing 405 squats and 405 DLs

I messed up my back when I was weak as hell and didn’t know what I was doing dl.

that was years ago, I can still feel it sometimes. I can pull or squat whatever I want from low numbers to max. But I better have good form because that injury is just waiting to come back.

third time squatting in the 400s this week so today felt like trash. Switched to flats from heels due to my knee feeling like crap. Heard switching to flats can help with that.

Also pulled 500 but we ain’t posting that cause that rep was ugly lol.

squats: 402 1x1 , 342 5x2
Bench: 276 1x1 , 243 5x2
Deadlift: 500 1x1 , 424 8x1

my gnc coupon for 40 bucks from the black friday deal starts today.
along with a 10 off 50 coupon and 5 bucks in rewqrds. cant wait to go there today

third time squatting in the 400s this week so today felt like trash. Switched to flats from heels due to my knee feeling like crap. Heard switching to flats can help with that.

Also pulled 500 but we ain’t posting that cause that rep was ugly lol.

squats: 402 1x1 , 342 5x2
Bench: 276 1x1 , 243 5x2
Deadlift: 500 1x1 , 424 8x1

Mans out here squatting 400 in mikes :pimp:

Throw on some kobes and drink some milk next time you got 5 easy

Back
Top Bottom