STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Took a full *** scoop of Total War this morning at around 6:30 am. Drove 5 minutes to Citysports and that ***** was closed. Was feeling the PWO but didn't know what to do. Used my apartment complexes home gym. ************ don't even have a bench! So much for my last workout of the decade :smh:.

**** was honestly frustrating. I spent about 10 minutes tryna figure out how to jerry rig a bench set up before I said f it and did a dumbell workout.

Speaking on recording at the gym. I like to record any semi-heavy set for a form check/depth check/pause check. I only use a gym buddy(magnet holder) though. 99% of my footage gets deleted afterwards. I've seen people look like they're doing a full on photoshoot at my gym before.

I'm so sick of my gym situation. Citysports is crowded and the equipment is garbage but it's convenient to my location. 24 Hour is close too with better equipment but disgustingly dirty. Then everything else is upwards of $120 a month because they're all crossfit gyms where you have to take the class.

Took a full *** scoop of Total War this morning at around 6:30 am. Drove 5 minutes to Citysports and that ***** was closed. Was feeling the PWO but didn't know what to do. Used my apartment complexes home gym. Mother****er don't even have a bench! So much for my last workout of the decade :smh:.

**** was honestly frustrating. I spent about 10 minutes tryna figure out how to jerry rig a bench set up before I said f it and did a dumbell workout.

Speaking on recording at the gym. I like to record any semi-heavy set for a form check/depth check/pause check. I only use a gym buddy(magnet holder) though. 99% of my footage gets deleted afterwards. I've seen people look like they're doing a full on photoshoot at my gym before.

I'm so sick of my gym situation. Citysports is crowded and the equipment is garbage but it's convenient to my location. 24 Hour is close too with better equipment but disgustingly dirty. Then everything else is upwards of $120 a month because they're all crossfit gyms where you have to take the class.

Damn, last workout of the decade, I didn’t even think of that. I went to the gym today and hooped, won like 8 or 9 straight. I dunno why but if I realized it was my last chance to lift this decade I prob would’ve hit some weights too :lol:

Last workout of the year... Literally death by volume.

Squat: 385 1x1 ,300 5x6
Pause Bench: 220 5x6
Deadlift: 400 14x1

I been back-squatting 3x a week.
Changing that to 2x a week and gonna do the safety squat bar for the other day. My body and back just can’t take it anymore.

at least with the SSB I can still squat while letting my back rest some.

JPEG_20191229_114123.jpg

if anyone is interested DM me u choose the flavor

Any Theragun/Hyperice Hypervolt alternatives at a cheaper price point?

there’s a bunch on ebay. been thinking of picking one up. sold my theragun G2 cause it was crazy loud and drove my dogs crazy. been thinking of picking up one of these knock offs

Does anyone know how to wash their knee sleeves?

SBD says not to throw them in the washer so idk how I should do it then.
My joint smells like :sick:

ordered the kong duffle bag.

my UA aint doing it no more. got too much ish in my bag

bag is legit. i’ve had mine for about 4yrs and still looks great. other than my keys rolling through the side mesh pocket. i’ve been tempted to downsize a few times, but just can’t do it

legend has it Tank Top Master Tank Top Master bring in a radio flyer with a portable dressing room for mid workout outfit changes :nerd:

Check AliExpress. Bought mine for $50, works like a charm and looks exactly like the Hypervolt.
are these what i keep seeing on facebook advertisements, been thinking about it but they're always like 75-100

Does anyone know how to wash their knee sleeves?

SBD says not to throw them in the washer so idk how I should do it then.
My joint smells like :sick:
i've washed mine in the washer once and came out fine. i think the lettering came off.
but i've also just filled the sink up dropped some detergent hand washed let em sit for minute watch all the water turn brown
hand wash again and air dry

are these what i keep seeing on facebook advertisements, been thinking about it but they're always like 75-100

i've washed mine in the washer once and came out fine. i think the lettering came off.
but i've also just filled the sink up dropped some detergent hand washed let em sit for minute watch all the water turn brown
hand wash again and air dry

bag is legit. i’ve had mine for about 4yrs and still looks great. other than my keys rolling through the side mesh pocket. i’ve been tempted to downsize a few times, but just can’t do it

legend has it Tank Top Master Tank Top Master bring in a radio flyer with a portable dressing room for mid workout outfit changes :nerd:

did you get the original/regular size or the junior?

I got the original size and im thinking it may be too big...
but the faq on the website says dont buy the junior size if you have a leather belt so I just followed that.

Back
Top Bottom