STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

for me, it would be overall weakness for several weeks and even lasted over a month or two. typically I would work a 16hr shift without a problem. after the shot, I tire out easily and wouldn't want to work some extra shift after my day-off. and that wasn't even the worst part of it. mine would be the 2nd dose pfizer shot that took me 3 days to recover from headaches, chills and chest pain with the exception of fatigue symptoms which lasted longer. I would say that I'm still not a 100% but I'm feeling more capable of doing extra shifts now atleast.
Sorry to hear that.

covid sucks but I would of been satisfied at 80% immunity if I had known it would of done this to me.

PS: I’m NOT a doctor so nobody take my single account or word on anything please

You'd be wrong.
1617592196811.png

And everyone should be drinking milk for the gains.
Those who are lactose intolerant would disagree with you. You also did indeed make fun of a cancer patient on here. Shall I @ him? All he did was to post a vid of his workout, and you clowned him.

Sorry to hear that.

covid sucks but I would of been satisfied at 80% immunity if I had known it would of done this to me.

PS: I’m NOT a doctor so nobody take my single account or word on anything please
I'd say it's better to have that peace of mind that you don't get the worst part of the deal. although vaccine generally doesn't mean that you won't get sick anymore, but atleast have that chance of better recovery. worst case of Covid-19 that we have seen is to undergo a death rattle with your eyes wide open like as if you are being suffocated. I must say it's a death sentence once you are at that stage and it is most likely a miracle that anyone would survive. some though just die in their sleep which atleast doesn't look horrific nor painful. if only those nutbars protesting about wearing masks and lockdowns are forced to work in such an environment and see that it is not all about them but being humane to others. atleast they are lucky enough to wear masks for a short period only when they go out. but for us, we have to wear it for those duration of 8-16-24 hr shifts and we ain't even complaining over it eventhough it is a struggle to breathe. some people are just monsters.

Damn my moms getting her shot next week and she’s hella sensitive to medications. She got her flu shot in mid January and she’s still feeling it to this day
Hope she’s alright with this one. My dad got both and he had 0 side effects
Same thing with me, I got a flu shot in 10th grade and was toast. I missed like 3 weeks of school

Those who are lactose intolerant would disagree with you. You also did indeed make fun of a cancer patient on here. Shall I @ him? All he did was to post a vid of his workout, and you clowned him.

Those who are lactose intolerant could actually be less so if they drank milk. Being LI and allergic to milk/dairy are not the same thing.
1617661256213.png

As far as old buddy goes, you can @ whoever the fukk you want to cuzzo. I clown people's workouts, it's what I do. The dude having cancer means nothing in the context of that criticism. You can't make me feel bad about that since I wasn't ****ting on dude being sick, now was I? FOH Mr. Moral Police.
1617661243322.png

You're always either on same fake woke **** or acting like some kinda expert on **** you clearly have no experience in. If you're so great how you come you're always posting **** off twitter and never original content? It's either Shannon Sharpe this or pro athlete that. When it comes to you actually putting up or shutting up it's leg extensions or a 40 yard dash that somehow never got filmed.

Houston Texans S&C huh?
1617661446820.png
Explains why their dudes stay injured and they can't win any games. You prolly had them half-squatting on the Smith machine too.

Those who are lactose intolerant could actually be less so if they drank milk. Being LI and allergic to milk/dairy are not the same thing.
1617661256213.png

As far as old buddy goes, you can @ whoever the fukk you want to cuzzo. I clown people's workouts, it's what I do. The dude having cancer means nothing in the context of that criticism. You can't make me feel bad about that since I wasn't ****ting on dude being sick, now was I? FOH Mr. Moral Police.
1617661243322.png

You're always either on same fake woke **** or acting like some kinda expert on **** you clearly have no experience in. If you're so great how you come you're always posting **** off twitter and never original content? It's either Shannon Sharpe this or pro athlete that. When it comes to you actually putting up or shutting up it's leg extensions or a 40 yard dash that somehow never got filmed.

Houston Texans S&C huh?
1617661446820.png
Explains why their dudes stay injured and they can't win any games. You prolly had them half-squatting on the Smith machine too.
Yup.

Never was a fan of equipped lifting. It was a pretty hot thing 10 - 15 years ago. It got pretty ridiculous when dudes were adding 300 + pounds to their bench press wearing 3 and 4 ply bench shirts.

I'd say that you are getting the best one aside from Moderna. the AstraZeneca has some concerning fatal side effect reportedly and the SinoPharm was somehow less effective according to reports.
the efficacy level moderna and pfizer is a bit skewed because of their trials where it was done and not tested against the variants. as of right now it seems like J&J is the only one that was tested in more than one country and during a spike (i think moderna was tested in Europe so 2 countries technically)

All 3 are 100% effective from keeping you out the hospital or death tho.

J&J is just having some serious production problems. 16 million doses had to be scraped at the Maryland facility

the efficacy level moderna and pfizer is a bit skewed because of their trials where it was done and not tested against the variants. as of right now it seems like J&J is the only one that was tested in more than one country and during a spike (i think moderna was tested in Europe so 2 countries technically)

All 3 are 100% effective from keeping you out the hospital or death tho.

J&J is just having some serious production problems. 16 million doses had to be scraped at the Maryland facility
Is that why the JnJ efficacy % is so bad? I can’t trust these #s bro

Is that why the JnJ efficacy % is so bad? I can’t trust these #s bro
Yea, it's not that it's "bad" just kinda realistic when it was tested against other variants and other countries. different patients.
From what I was reading if Moderna and Pfizer did the same trials as J&J their Efficacy would be in that range as well. the important thing is the 100% effectiveness against death and hospitalization (aka ventilators and all that).

To be honest though if you've had covid or think you've had COVID you should probably get your antibody levels checked first.
if your body is high with the antibody levels it's essentially similar to having the vaccine. Your natural immunity will typically be better than a vaccine. When I asked my Dr about this, he said I wouldn't recommend you get the vaccine if your antibodies are already high, especially if you were asymptomatic to it.

Now if they start doing something crazy like the vaccine passport they were hinting at (I'm confident that wont go through because that would be a mess and your then denying people who couldn't get the vaccine, or dont want it for whatever reason to doing anything). Then you should get it if you're able to.

Yea, it's not that it's "bad" just kinda realistic when it was tested against other variants and other countries. different patients.
From what I was reading if Moderna and Pfizer did the same trials as J&J their Efficacy would be in that range as well. the important thing is the 100% effectiveness against death and hospitalization (aka ventilators and all that).

To be honest though if you've had covid or think you've had COVID you should probably get your antibody levels checked first.
if your body is high with the antibody levels it's essentially similar to having the vaccine. Your natural immunity will typically be better than a vaccine. When I asked my Dr about this, he said I wouldn't recommend you get the vaccine if your antibodies are already high, especially if you were asymptomatic to it.

Now if they start doing something crazy like the vaccine passport they were hinting at (I'm confident that wont go through because that would be a mess and your then denying people who couldn't get the vaccine, or dont want it for whatever reason to doing anything). Then you should get it if you're able to.
That makes sense bro, thanks for the info

I agree with what you said about high antibodies and also a vaccine passport would never fly

re; JnJ being “bad”- bad is a subjective word, anything under 90% I’m calling bad lol, I seen theirs was like 70s, I’d have walked out tbh, but I haven’t looked under the hood on those studies and numbers. I’m in medical sales but you don’t need to be to know medical studies have so many variables and they can make #s say anything(to a certain degree).

that is the tricky part of this virus. it's a gamble since you don't know if you are resistant to it or not. we've had cases where we've seen pretty healthy looking individuals that only had mild symptoms and had to be simply self-isolated for a couple of days. with appetite and no trouble breathing. the next thing we know, they died a few days later unexpectedly. we also had some false-positive cases that extremely vulnerable individuals survived some suspected Covid19 symptoms like labored breathing, high fever, chills, Diarrhea. we've had the discussions if those people never got vaccinated, just basing from their symptoms and if they got the actual virus before the vaccine, we highly doubt that they would have survived.

Vaccine passport to travel within the US would never pass.

But I wouldn't be surprised if other nations require tourists to be vaccinated.

I believe Japan was in favor of vaccine passports for international travel

Had my first lift post vaccine.

Arm still sore af and def felt some fatigue but no headache.

I was programmed to squat something big for a new 5 rep max but that wasn't happening. Just took what was there. Still happy with pushing 400+ tho.

435 x 1
408 2x5
363 x 5
352 x 5

that is the tricky part of this virus. it's a gamble since you don't know if you are resistant to it or not. we've had cases where we've seen pretty healthy looking individuals that only had mild symptoms and had to be simply self-isolated for a couple of days. with appetite and no trouble breathing. the next thing we know, they died a few days later unexpectedly. we also had some false-positive cases that extremely vulnerable individuals survived some suspected Covid19 symptoms like labored breathing, high fever, chills, Diarrhea. we've had the discussions if those people never got vaccinated, just basing from their symptoms and if they got the actual virus before the vaccine, we highly doubt that they would have survived.
yea its extremly tricky because we dont know the causes. we dont know if those "healthy " people were still vitamin d deficient. or had something underlying they didnt know about.
ive seen more than about 10 drs talk about majority of the deaths other than Old and obese came from vitamin d deficiency. and thats mainly people up north.
i hate Main stream media because its almost like they talk about what the cdc says but constantly contradict the data thats literally on the cdc website. like how 90% + of the deaths are people over 70. with a high % people being over weight as well

my neighbor got it. hes like 64. 340 and he got the flu like symptoms. but he was fine after like 3 days. my wifes grandfather is 96. got it was fine.
but like u said the other side is seeing a 30 year old somewhat "healthy" died.
but those %s are also low. so idk man
cdc has the data but theyre being slow to release it and cryptic.
like weve known since last summer that contracting it from surfaces was very rare. but they just put on their site Monday this week that information finally. that theres 1-10,000 chance that you can catch it from surfaces.

such a fragile virus has caused so much havok. its all odd AF.

lol love the memes that are like.
God: the humans still on earth....lol

Back
Top Bottom