STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What are the plans after retiring? Just training for aesthetics and health? I’m ngl I kinda miss training for strength. Granted I never competed but most of my training was structured around SBD.

I’ll still do sbd but won’t go balls to the wall with it.

Just cruise through with working out with moderate weight

I just got out of the hospital after about 60 days and I lost 40lbs. The good thing is my stomach is flat other than that I’m skinny and frail looking. What can I take to help put the weight back on my frame powders shakes. I plan on starting back at the gym on Monday after speeding time with my fam this weekend. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Damn, man I hope you’re alright and feeling better! 60 days is a long time to be away from working out let alone in the hospital so definitely ease back in as you regain your strength. Those first few workouts, maybe even weeks, will be a ***** but just stick with it!
you can get a mass gainer. heard good things about this one:

but if you wanna save money and keep it OG then here's the secret krabby patty formula for the shake

milk, protein powder, banana, peanut butter, oats.

blend that **** up and stay near a toilet.
Any OTS mass gainer will do. Use milk not water.

I’d recommend not using the secret krabby patty formula.

Wait…that’s the gain formula :wow: No wonder I wasn’t losing weight before :lol: I was doing a scoop of whey protein (~25G) + an Protein Atkins for my liquid base (~30G) + a tiny bit of PB Fit powder (~4G) with a tiny bit of some other stuff.

Recently starting using the same exact ingredients but swapped the Atkins out for about an additional half scoop of whey and used a few ounces of Kombucha and an ice cube as my “liquid” and it must be making a big difference.

stringer-bell-atef.gif

Nah, I am messing with you, man :lol: That is all great information and like I said, congratulations on your progress thus far!

I'm going to look into My Fitness Pal and definitely let us know if you get the name of that body tracking machine. That is probably the one metric I have NEVER tracked but it's extremely important
IMG_8065.jpeg
IMG_8066.jpeg

Hey no problem at all:

I use My Fitness Pal to track my diet. I used to hate calorie counting, but this one makes it seamless and fun. Holds you super accountable.

For the body fat tracking, there’s a machine at my gym, I forgot the name of it, I’ll get it for you next time. It weighs you, gives you your skeletal mass and BF. I weight myself 3x to make sure I got an accurate reading and it came up 10 every time.

I’ve incorporated fitness classes (GTX, Alpha Conditioning and Pilates) into my routine along with cardio.

I’ve eliminated sweets, juices, sodas and junk food. I’ve cut back on fried foods. Like maybe twice a month. I cheat once a week (food, not on wife). My cheating isn’t too heavy.

I took the pic on the left in December 2022, but I really started tracking in April. I stayed on the left for a good 4 months because I wasn’t dieting properly. Once I started tracking in April, that’s when I saw the drop.
I'm cutting more on the carb now. the sweets though might take awhile but doable. I'm eating dark chocolate though.

I just got out of the hospital after about 60 days and I lost 40lbs. The good thing is my stomach is flat other than that I’m skinny and frail looking. What can I take to help put the weight back on my frame powders shakes. I plan on starting back at the gym on Monday after speeding time with my fam this weekend. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
GOT MILK?

i don’t even feel right if i don’t drop a deuce before the session now 😮‍💨

I need this badly. I have a ruptured bakers cyst in my left leg and its swollen and tense.

i thought i had a baker’s cyst but wasn’t sure similar location & symptoms but no lump just swelling…doesn’t really prevent me from doing anything just definitely aware of a sensation…thinking it could be related to a reoccurring hamstring strain, debating whether or not to finish off this 7 day gym experiment tonight because of it (🤔 altho since i went to gym late last night crossing over into early this morning, i’ve technically already accomplished this 😂)

i don’t even feel right if i don’t drop a deuce before the session now 😮‍💨

i thought i had a baker’s cyst but wasn’t sure similar location & symptoms but no lump just swelling…doesn’t really prevent me from doing anything just definitely aware of a sensation…thinking it could be related to a reoccurring hamstring strain, debating whether or not to finish off this 7 day gym experiment tonight because of it (🤔 altho since i went to gym late last night crossing over into early this morning, i’ve technically already accomplished this 😂)

Same symptoms just based on proximity. If feels like a hamstring/gastroc-soleus tear or sprain. Basically after I injured my knew I noticed the swelling in my knee went down then 2 days later my calf swelled up. The knee effusion went in there and ruptured into my leg. I also did some long walking that day which didnt help. Ive just been doing upper body and biking. Me working out these days.

Same symptoms just based on proximity. If feels like a hamstring/gastroc-soleus tear or sprain. Basically after I injured my knew I noticed the swelling in my knee went down then 2 days later my calf swelled up. The knee effusion went in there and ruptured into my leg. I also did some long walking that day which didnt help. Ive just been doing upper body and biking. Me working out these days.

Nuthin checking a few leg kicks won't fix breh. Get back on dem mats.

do you know how you got it/when you 1st noticed it? in my case it’s never been that i had a specific incident that caused it in the moment but it’s been the next day or days after…tho i have had achilles, calf & hamstring sprains in the past on the same leg, right now it more annoying than anything but not trying to get a rupture if that’s what it is…greg jennings joint is a blast from the past 🤣🤣🤣bruv ain’t you on that brazilian jujitsu wave? how you limping around on the mat tho??

Last edited:
ahat ahat just did my first week of the Ed Coan DL program, **** was a killer. Those good mornings are tough
I’m gonna be toast tomorrow :lol:

Nuthin checking a few leg kicks won't fix breh. Get back on dem mats.

I got injured in the first place cause this big dude tried to reach for a take down and instead collided on the lateral back of my knee. Im just lucky theres no serious ligamentous damage. I thought my ACL was done when it happen.

My membership is on pause until next month. Working on upper body strength and daily biking in the mean time.

Back to doing 15 reps of 225 bench consistently. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom