STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nah just genuinely asking :lol: stationary bike used to be my favorite kind of cardio but I’ve only done it a couple times since my knee

I used to do 15 miles in 54-56 min, I remember I watched some biking event once and they did almost double that in the same time it was crazy

I always wanted to hit 3 minute miles consistently but I was never able to

Nah just genuinely asking :lol: stationary bike used to be my favorite kind of cardio but I’ve only done it a couple times since my knee

I used to do 15 miles in 54-56 min, I remember I watched some biking event once and they did almost double that in the same time it was crazy

I always wanted to hit 3 minute miles consistently but I was never able to

I hit 2 hours some days. I have a coworker who does 2 to 3 hours on a consistent basis. Dude really built a stationary bike around one of his home computer work stations (I wish this was a joke:lol::smh::pimp::sick:

30 min left in my fast before the ride. Wish me luck.:lol:

Screenshot_20230828_180930_Clock.jpg

why bulking? why fasting? and why 20hrs?

Ok bulking aka I lifted and I ate more than I intended to over the weekend so I got a little swole and less cut. This was not intentional.

Fasting because its ketogenic and hastens weight loss. 20 hours because I needed at least 16 and added a few to make up for the weekend gluttony.

got it...this works for you? fasting can be cool but it doesn't really hasten anything and there are a bunch of other things that also have to be true in order for it to be truly ketogenic...are you (meticulously or roughly) tracking macros/micro nutrients?

a weekend shouldn't make or break you be it diet or physique wise, it's a marathon...trying to 'make up' almost invariably is a losing game, by definition

Last edited:
got it...this works for you? fasting can be cool but it doesn't really hasten anything and there are a bunch of other things that also have to be true in order for it to be truly ketogenic...are you (meticulously or roughly) tracking macros/micro nutrients?

a weekend shouldn't make or break you be it diet or physique wise, it's a marathon...trying to 'make up' almost invariably is a losing game, by definition

I gain and lose weight relatively easily. I look noticeably bulkier I just want to slightly lean back out, its not a big deal. This is the cycle Ive been working through since january and lost 20+ lbs but I recently added more weight lifting especially since being sidelined from Jiu Jitsu. It is indeed a marathon and today was rough Im not gonna lie.

Last edited:
I hit 2 hours some days. I have a coworker who does 2 to 3 hours on a consistent basis. Dude really built a stationary bike around one of his home computer work stations (I wish this was a joke:lol::smh::pimp::sick:

I think I posted it on NT in a different thread but my former CEO was an AVID biker that managed to do 100 miles+ per week while running (no pun intended) billion dollar businesses. He was so into it and committed that he had a stationary bike outfitted on the PJ (there were over a half dozen at the time and that one just became his primary :lol: )

I think I posted it on NT in a different thread but my former CEO was an AVID biker that managed to do 100 miles+ per week while running (no pun intended) billion dollar businesses. He was so into it and committed that he had a stationary bike outfitted on the PJ (there were over a half dozen at the time and that one just became his primary :lol: )

Yea im not this serious about it yet. I need a new bike soon-ish. Im wearing my norditrack out. Theres some damage.

I purposefully dont keep food and snacks in my house to keep myself from eating bad or too much

What GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

I've been bulking for the last 17 straight so I don't know these feels but that sounds crazy to me, especially if you're not competing in ____ sport at X weight class.
mindblown.png

What is your height/weight? And what do you consider shredded, b.f. %-wise?

What GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

I've been bulking for the last 17 straight so I don't know these feels but that sounds crazy to me, especially if you're not competing in ____ sport at X weight class.
mindblown.png

What is your height/weight? And what do you consider shredded, b.f. %-wise?

6ft4 215lbs no Trump.

I dont know whats so weird about not keeping temptation in the house when youre trying to fast. The times I succumb are when my wife brings home random sh**.

Shredded===6 pack, well anatomically defined lines in your musculature, low body fat.

Back
Top Bottom