STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any good protein bars on the market? Prefer something with some texture rather than a slab of goop like quest bars
Are quest still good? Haven’t bought any bars in a minute
Barebells_variety_pack_contents.png

People swear by these..

Short of breath before, during and after the workout but I did what I could. Walked a few miles, did chest, shoulder and triceps.

Any good protein bars on the market? Prefer something with some texture rather than a slab of goop like quest bars
Are quest still good? Haven’t bought any bars in a minute
Quest is in regular rotation for me mostly because it’s on the lower end in calories. I find the flavors to be pretty decent

last week tried 7 consecutive days of jymming again, caught a bit of cold towards the end…tho this time around it was a more sustainable mix of activity

anyone doing squats on the balls on the feet rather than flat footed? experimented with these some months ago, heard that they are pretty good in terms of improving athleticism; probably going to try adding more of this type of variation

anyone doing squats on the balls on the feet rather than flat footed? experimented with these some months ago, heard that they are pretty good in terms of improving athleticism; probably going to try adding more of this type of variation

No, I always squat from the most stable stance possible.

And since I have no desire to improve my athleticism (since I'm not an athlete), I won't be effing around to find out.

hubie.png

No, I always squat from the most stable stance possible.

And since I have no desire to improve my athleticism (since I'm not an athlete), I won't be effing around to find out.

hubie.png

powerlifter ≠ athlete?

To freshen up my workouts and to stretch my body... I have incorporated intentional singing and dancing into my workouts. The singing helps strengthen the muscles in my neck... and the dancing helps with my agility, balance, and strength. Below is a video of me caught dancing lol.

😂 seriously tho, rhythm is an underrated quality/skill, and definitely helps some parts of the central nervous system in terms of movement & proprioception

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">LOVE THESE MEN AND LOVE WHAT WE’RE BUILDING 🔥🔥🔥. THE HOG IS 🐗 STRONG💪‼️ <a href="https://t.co/Bt72rU0HW6">pic.twitter.com/Bt72rU0HW6</a></p>&mdash; Ben Sowders (@Bsowders48) <a href="">July 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bruh almost missed the re rack ☠️☠️☠️🤣🤣🤣🪦

Nick chubbs is still more impressive

Back
Top Bottom