STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I use to work there until i moved to a more hardcore gym for Personal Training..but LA Fit lowered their monthly bill from $40 to $30 and u can negotiate 0 signup fee especially since its almost summer (their slow time)

Or

You can do what my gf did and pay $240ish upfront for 2 years which is obviously $10/m
How does the 240 thing work, this is something they offer everywhere? Or is something I have to negotiate?
This was a flat price they had last summer..not sure what the price is now but im sure its close to the same..i dunno if prices r diff outside of my area..i would call 1st

13 away from 100 lost then gonna try to lose another 20 on that to hit 200

I'd suggest resting. My guess is you're doing more than you need to to achieve the results you're getting. What's your program? Where are your lifts at?
I just started getting the headaches when i added more weight to my lifts. i work out 4-5 times a week. back, shoulders, chest/tri, legs and i'll add in either shoulders or chest on the 5th day. just depends...or i'll do some sort of cardio.

i've lessened the amount of weights recently but after my first rep, i'll start to feel that headache coming on. i do plenty of stretching before working out and my breathing is good. i stay hydrated throughout the day and of course during my workouts.

im just frustrated cuz i have to miss out on the gym 
mad.gif
 but i know the rest will definitely help me. 

I'd suggest resting. My guess is you're doing more than you need to to achieve the results you're getting. What's your program? Where are your lifts at?

I just started getting the headaches when i added more weight to my lifts. i work out 4-5 times a week. back, shoulders, chest/tri, legs and i'll add in either shoulders or chest on the 5th day. just depends...or i'll do some sort of cardio.

i've lessened the amount of weights recently but after my first rep, i'll start to feel that headache coming on. i do plenty of stretching before working out and my breathing is good. i stay hydrated throughout the day and of course during my workouts.

im just frustrated cuz i have to miss out on the gym >:  but i know the rest will definitely help me. 

check your blood pressure dude.

Lucky getting that slim face. Good stuff brodie

Looks like my ppl wanna extend my bday weekend another week so this weekend is going to be a challenge to keep in moderation fitness wise. :lol:

Gonna get legs in today. Good amount of cardio to burn off the weekend madness as well.

hahaha bro my birthday is this saturday, so I'm definitely in the same boat at you. People been asking me for 2 weeks now where we're going lol. gotta keep this diet in check. Good thing is I'm not a big beer drinker, I'm a whiskey guy, so i mean, that doesnt bloat me, but I'm sure there's some cals in there somewhere. but we just gotta stay mindful of what's what, but also accept that a weekend or two won't have lose all deeeeez gainzzzzzzz
Word. I always find creative ways to avoid going too crazy. I definitely indulge occasionally, but I've never been the psychotic "my gains will disappear overnight if I cheat" type. I may eventually compete just to say I gave it a shot, but I'm not jumping on stage anytime soon. As long as it isn't excessive, you have to live it up here n there.

BTW...gemini FTW! :smokin

The gym was dead yesterday even during peak time..im sure today will be completely opp and be more crowded then usual..esp with the 90+ heat were gonna have :/

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This morning looked like a January 2 crowd, AT 5am!!!

It's the last HALF week of May, it's a little too late to get #SummatimeFine :lol:

:stoneface:

Any suggestion for the best soy protein powder?

NVM, I heard bad news that it may act like estrogen.

Any people on here who are lactose intolerant and take whey protein?

How does it effect you?

Last edited:
I use the GNC brand. Isn't a bad taste, but the sodium is high compared to the whey, and casein I use.

Scored 8 lbs of it for ~$50 a few months back.

How long have you been taking it? I've read that it may act like estrogen in the body. have you heard about that?

I"m 6'3 167lbs :smh: and looking to gain a lot of weight.

Should have reviewed my BB order before i accidentally copped an extra 5lb ON protein on top of ordering 2.

That bad boy will be DS for a while :lol:

You always hear stories of people whining and complaining about losing weight, but never get off their butt and do something about it.

But this dude Lucky man, 
pimp.gif
not enough props can be given to you. Keep up the hard work!

"What were doing here, is chasing perfection"

I use the GNC brand. Isn't a bad taste, but the sodium is high compared to the whey, and casein I use.

Scored 8 lbs of it for ~$50 a few months back.

How long have you been taking it? I've read that it may act like estrogen in the body. have you heard about that?

I"m 6'3 167lbs :smh: and looking to gain a lot of weight.

You have to eat a crazy amount of soy from those effects.

I only take a half scoop in my post workout shake, so that's 1.5 scoops a week.

You always hear stories of people whining and complaining about losing weight, but never get off their butt and do something about it.

But this dude Lucky man, 
pimp.gif

not enough props can be given to you. Keep up the hard work!

"What were doing here, is chasing perfection"

Thanks brah. Tryna hit 200 and be solid as hell

told you that whole brand is garbage.
look through their line of products. they use crap iungredients like arginine and krealkalyn. they sell glutamine. they sell a weight loss "kit" for $150 and a detox product
laugh.gif

they are well known for being a rip off.
The post has no real source at all. My local nutrition store says its their most popular product and people drivin really far to grab a couple tubs. 34g in one scoop and uses 5 different types of protein.

Where did you get that its bad other than that non reputable post?

13 away from 100 lost then gonna try to lose another 20 on that to hit 200

Bruh I know you gotta girl (From posts ive seen from you) but watch all those chicks who were giving you no time of day now be in your face. They all be like "omg look how you changed?!?"

I hit em with the

It's a good feeling :smokin

Last edited:
I've def gotten more attention from the females who wouldn't even look at me now that I've lost all this weight. Ain't even giving them the time of day though. 7 pounds to go till I'm 100 lost and then my next goal will be to get down to 200-205.

Bruh I know you gotta girl (From posts ive seen from you) but watch all those chicks who were giving you no time of day now be in your face. They all be like "omg look how you changed?!?"

I hit em with the

It's a good feeling :smokin

lol chicks that I havent talked to in years coming out the woodworks.

ask the guy at the store why there's collagen in the profile. ask the guy what ingredients comprise that protein count and why they don't specify the protein ingredient profile on their label like every other reputable company like: TRUTEIN[emoji]174[/emoji] Protein Blend (Pure Undenatured & Nonthermally-Processed Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Cross-Flow Nanofiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate) or ON Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides).
i'm sorry but i don't have time to do all the research for you but i've seen too many posts online shooting that company down not to believe there's at least some grain of truth to the false label claims. a quick glance at the profiles of their products is good enough for me to know that their products are not something i want to buy. you can go ahead and spend your cash though.

do you own them or something? looks like a crap brand to me IMO

i never even heard of it and ive pretty much heard of every protein/brand that is either good/decent

go buy something more reliable but if the "store" is telling you its awesome which of course they are gonna do... then go ahead and buy it. Its your money.
I feel you guys. I am just trying to see peoples opinions on this brand and product. 

Here is the nutrition facts on the protein. http://www.inteknutrition.com/PRODUCTS/PROTEIN EVOLUTION/protein.html

I looked at reviews on it online and everyone says its really good and tastes great, giving them good results as well.

It is not a reputable brand which is concerning but seeing if anyone else has tried it. The dude was emphatic about it and uses it all the time. It got him great results. 

Back
Top Bottom