STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Had an amazing workout yesterday. Treated my body like my *****. Great feel.

Good to see iLLest back.
Should have reviewed my BB order before i accidentally copped an extra 5lb ON protein on top of ordering 2.

That bad boy will be DS for a while :lol:
Use it as trade bait. :wink:

My wife buys that vanilla almond milk

First time i was impressed by a milk substitute.

That soy crap is disgusting

soy is terrible in general
Agree with this. Not the best thing for your digestive system.

Bruh I know you gotta girl (From posts ive seen from you) but watch all those chicks who were giving you no time of day now be in your face. They all be like "omg look how you changed?!?"

I hit em with the

It's a good feeling :smokin

lol chicks that I havent talked to in years coming out the woodworks.
Never fails fam. Chicks love to act like they're different then dudea, but the physical draws them in just like it does us.

Been new to the squat game...

Attempted going HAM and stopped paying attention to form.

Messed up my lower back :frown:

-_______-

such an idoit

Bros im thinking of getting a bike for the summer, anyone know where i can get one for cheap.

A couple of my boys just got into biking and are pushing me to cop one for the summer as well.

Check Craigslist, as well as your local bike shops. Avoid stores like K-Mart or Sports Authority, they bump up prices. I'd say just go to a local bike shop and tell them what you're looking for. For the most part bike people are pretty friendly and helpful.

I'm still looking for the perfect one with my budget because I'm 6'3 and not every frame fits my size.

This myfitnesspall app is dope... however, how do you guys factor calories for restaurant stuff that doesn't pull up when you search.

Went to this random little joint for work lunch, kept it clean with a turkey avocado sandwich. Just went with the closest thing which was a Subway sub that came up. Wouldn't mind editing it though.

Been new to the squat game...

Attempted going HAM and stopped paying attention to form.

Messed up my lower back
frown.gif

-_______-

such an idoit
eek. Well at least now you learned that form is absolutely key in squats... unfortunately the hard way.

lol.

Makes sure you stretch before and after as well.

anyone do any type of pylometrics consistently? what sort of stuff do you do and how often per week? i want to slowly start adding stuff like box jumps to my regimen but i'm still taking anything that puts pressure on my lower back slowly. i think im ready now though. im tired of my 10 inch vert - i used to be a beast early in high school :smh:

any advice? benefits? things to watch out for?

This myfitnesspall app is dope... however, how do you guys factor calories for restaurant stuff that doesn't pull up when you search.

Went to this random little joint for work lunch, kept it clean with a turkey avocado sandwich. Just went with the closest thing which was a Subway sub that came up. Wouldn't mind editing it though.
Yeah generally sometimes you just have to guess. Make sure to not leave anything out though (sauce on burgers, cheese on a sandwich, etc).

I'd input the ingredients individually and guesstimate how much you think it is.

eek. Well at least now you learned that form is absolutely key in squats... unfortunately the hard way.
lol.

Makes sure you stretch before and after as well.

Yessir!

A fellow lifter told me to just pick up lifting again next week :smh: @ myslef

I usually guess if i'm not finding what i'm looking for.

For example, yesterday before the Dodger game we did our usual and went to Philippe's (LA Staple, block away from Union Station, world famous for their French Dips for those not from SoCal)

Had a turkey French Dip, coleslaw and some pickles.

They didn't have the turkey on MFP, but I had luck searching for "turkey french dip"

Last edited:
Yessir!

A fellow lifter told me to just pick up lifting again next week :smh: @ myslef
That feel :x Did your back pop or anything?

Anyway, start with low weights to get your form down. No shame in having light weight on the bar to figure out your form. Keep at it fam!

That feel :x Did your back pop or anything?

Anyway, start with low weights to get your form down. No shame in having light weight on the bar to figure out your form. Keep at it fam!

No pop

Just very strained feeling in my lower back.

And yessir, that's the plan. :pimp:

Originally Posted by paulprince3730  

i know im going to sound like a hater, you have good enough elevation, but unless you're going to catch a perfect oop or perfect put back, you probably wont be dunkin on anyone, idk if you noticed but George took off from behind the half circle, you were damn near under the rim, practice on jumping from farther away
Thats why you lost in the first round.
what the hell are you talkin about?

also, i love how dudes can call each other names when it comes to lifting, but if someone uses the same tough love tactics in sports its not cool

dudes arm was bent and the dunk was a clean flush, so i know for a fact if he works on his foot positioning and taking off from farther away, he can still dunk with authority, just because im not d-riding and i actually post a physical challenge doesnt mean im tryin to be a hater

i know im going to sound like a hater, you have good enough elevation, but unless you're going to catch a perfect oop or perfect put back, you probably wont be dunkin on anyone, idk if you noticed but George took off from behind the half circle, you were damn near under the rim, practice on jumping from farther away
Your right, and that's why I feel it's doable this fall. Plus being in a game situation is waaaayyy different than just bs'ing around putting shots up. Getting that adrenaline and competive juices going is good for some extra spring.

But also consider PG is 6'8 and I'm 6'. Plus there ain't birdman type height in this league
laugh.gif
6'3" tops from what I've seen/ already played against. And the video itself wasn't meant to be an exact replica of PGs dunk per se, just a hard dunk for the first time in a while/was inspired from seeing him do it the night before.
i hear you, but PG's height has nothing to do with it, you know good and well there are guys who are your height who can dunk from farther away

you can most definitely do the same, just have to get your foot positioning right

Protein just ran out and I was wondering what anyone's personal experience was with the musclepharm whey proteins. If I should give it a try or just stay with ON.

Last edited:
so do i.

seeing my body go back to how it used to be was a sad sad sad thing to experience and i didn't do anything about it but let it happen.

iLLest!

You still have a better physique than most normal people who hit the gym will ever have.

I'd love to see a reboot of your fitness channel if you decide to start bulking again and desire to share 8)

I know I'm only 1 subscriber but I'm sure there are many that support you. :nthat:

rocking dat der medium shirt

Any of you guys ever think about going the "healthy" "organic" route? Like copping All NAtural Protein and only eating Organic foods from spots like WHole Foods and crap?

I miss ouseyFITNESS

so do i.

seeing my body go back to how it used to be was a sad sad sad thing to experience and i didn't do anything about it but let it happen.

iLLest!

that happens man. life is a struggle sometimes. best thing is, as long as you keep breathing, you always have time to do the things you want. The gym isn't going anywhere, so when things settle down for you and you're able to do all the things you need to do, then you can focus on those luxuries like fitness and shredded abdominals lol

rocking dat der medium shirt

Any of you guys ever think about going the "healthy" "organic" route? Like copping All NAtural Protein and only eating Organic foods from spots like WHole Foods and crap?
what kind of medium is that?

im your height and ive never worn a medium that didnt stop right at my waistline

Back
Top Bottom