STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

working out hard and eating right got him the results. it might not be as crappy as i make it out to be but i'd rather go for more reputable companies. so many supplements are crap so i try and choose wisely. it's up to you though man. i personally never believe salespeople or company reps/shills.

damn, mirin brah

how tall are you? might have to start using the jump boxes and hitting legs. Had stopped hitting legs because of my groin strain and back problems but screw it
laugh.gif
6' on a good day. Ya I love box squats. I feel like they hit the fast twitch fibers moreso than reg squats. I'm going just a hair above parallel. Helps my jumpers knee too not going *** to the grass on reg squats. Hoping to really Paul George someone in a CPA league this fall
laugh.gif
looking very doable right now
i know im going to sound like a hater, you have good enough elevation, but unless you're going to catch a perfect oop or perfect put back, you probably wont be dunkin on anyone, idk if you noticed but George took off from behind the half circle, you were damn near under the rim, practice on jumping from farther away

Originally Posted by paulprince3730  

i know im going to sound like a hater, you have good enough elevation, but unless you're going to catch a perfect oop or perfect put back, you probably wont be dunkin on anyone, idk if you noticed but George took off from behind the half circle, you were damn near under the rim, practice on jumping from farther away
Thats why you lost in the first round.

do you own them or something? looks like a crap brand to me IMO

i never even heard of it and ive pretty much heard of every protein/brand that is either good/decent

go buy something more reliable but if the "store" is telling you its awesome which of course they are gonna do... then go ahead and buy it. Its your money.
I feel you guys. I am just trying to see peoples opinions on this brand and product. 

Here is the nutrition facts on the protein. http://www.inteknutrition.com/PRODUCTS/PROTEIN EVOLUTION/protein.html

I looked at reviews on it online and everyone says its really good and tastes great, giving them good results as well.

It is not a reputable brand which is concerning but seeing if anyone else has tried it. The dude was emphatic about it and uses it all the time. It got him great results. 

:rofl:

no offense but taking protein wont get you results

diet and busting your *** in the gym will

a 20g protein shake aint gonna make a worlds difference or do anything.

if you want to know actually good protein to take then go to bodybuilding.com and check the supplement section and ask around. you should get the answer your looking for from a REPUTABLE company

lmaooo easily one of your best vid ILL hahahah. nobody wanted any problems hahahaha. That was money.

are you new here? this is my area. haha

:lol:

my bad, I'm a visitor... but is that one of ya'll in the vid? :nerd:

skinny asian kid with the dumbells tho :smh: :lol:

*edit, ain't that cuz who did the " **** Drake says ?"

Last edited:
LMAO @ the prank video. Good stuff. That last dude though haha illy wanted no problems with pleighboi.

Your right, and that's why I feel it's doable this fall. Plus being in a game situation is waaaayyy different than just bs'ing around putting shots up. Getting that adrenaline and competive juices going is good for some extra spring.

But also consider PG is 6'8 and I'm 6'. Plus there ain't birdman type height in this league :lol: 6'3" tops from what I've seen/ already played against. And the video itself wasn't meant to be an exact replica of PGs dunk per se, just a hard dunk for the first time in a while/was inspired from seeing him do it the night before.

Last edited:
Nice video iLL

But when you posting the real Gym videos, been a minute since you posted one of them?

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This morning looked like a January 2 crowd, AT 5am!!!

It's the last HALF week of May, it's a little too late to get #SummatimeFine :lol:

:stoneface:

this.... The Resolution kids are gone, the Spring Break bamas are gone, and now the summer time bamas that only focus on chest exercises should be gone....

The gym should be less crowded around this time. Maybe on Saturday when June comes it will be, its supposed to be 90+ all week, so im sure folks will be going to cookouts and such so the gym can be less crowded

It's crazy the difference you feel by just putting a little bit of weight on. Had off from soccer over memorial day weekend. Was walking around around 178-180lbs for the most part. But not having a game and not doing cardio i got back up to 186lbs in about 6 days. Just easier to pump the last couple of reps out on everything. Shoulders felt good, back felt good....can't wait til winter to start bulking.

Finishing up my breakfast while checking on this thread PWO

8 whites
2 slices wheat toast
maple/brown sugar oatmeal packet

:smile:

Have a great Wednesday fellers :smokin

Y'all's gyms are less crowded? Mine has blown up with college kids home for the summer and it's gonna be a million times worse when highschool gets out next week.

It's crazy the difference you feel by just putting a little bit of weight on. Had off from soccer over memorial day weekend. Was walking around around 178-180lbs for the most part. But not having a game and not doing cardio i got back up to 186lbs in about 6 days. Just easier to pump the last couple of reps out on everything. Shoulders felt good, back felt good....can't wait til winter to start bulking.

Do you do legs since you play soccer? I've been doing hella squats since I've started back up and my strengths has clearly gone up in my legs, but most of my friends don't sniff the weight room at all.

Do you do legs since you play soccer? I've been doing hella squats since I've started back up and my strengths has clearly gone up in my legs, but most of my friends don't sniff the weight room at all.

I do...i actually try to hit legs twice a week since il do legs day and i give deadlifts their own day as well (if time permits). The one thing ive noticed about it is just leg fatigue levels. Normally by the 90th minute my legs are heavy but the strength training has really helped with leg fatigue for me.

My legs are also my strongest body part so i love doing legs day unlike most people.

I do...i actually try to hit legs twice a week since il do legs day and i give deadlifts their own day as well (if time permits). The one thing ive noticed about it is just leg fatigue levels. Normally by the 90th minute my legs are heavy but the strength training has really helped with leg fatigue for me.

My legs are also my strongest body part so i love doing legs day unlike most people.

Yeah thats my biggest problem atm. I can play 55-60 minutes pretty smoothly, but once It hits 70th minutes or so, my legs feel like bricks. I gotta improve that. That's always been my main advantage growing up because my fitness was levels above opponents when it came later rounds. I wish I never stopped playing for a period of time.

Yeah thats my biggest problem atm. I can play 55-60 minutes pretty smoothly, but once It hits 70th minutes or so, my legs feel like bricks. I gotta improve that. That's always been my main advantage growing up because my fitness was levels above opponents when it came later rounds. I wish I never stopped playing for a period of time.

Preaching to the choir man. Last season my cardio was terrible...like 2 sprints and i was winded. So this year i was like eff all my gains...i need to get my cardio levels up. So my heart and breathing and everything is kind of back to par (still could be better). But my legs were heavy which was killing my touch at the end of games. I just try to hit legs hard early mid week and make sure i have ample recovery time and am feeling fresh going into game days.

Y'all's gyms are less crowded? Mine has blown up with college kids home for the summer and it's gonna be a million times worse when highschool gets out next week.

Mines the same but add in a few people taking up space who barely do anything :smh:

Back
Top Bottom