STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

how heavy do you go? My normalwarmup prior to upper body lifts includes Cuban presses with a five in each hand but Im wondering if I should increase the weight for hypertrophy rather than rehab purposes
For working sets I use 35s, and try to keep the form right since it puts stress on the cuff, I make sure I am warmed up before I do them usually, like my 3rd exercise or something. I like them a lot, I watched an interview online where Mark Bell said that Eric Spoto used 120s for cubans 
sick.gif
 Thats dumb strong. If anyone hasnt heard of Spoto aka the Vanilla Gorilla, I suggest you look him up. He just set the raw bench record recently. 

Joining you, brotha. Team Alpha Male. We iron born.

Chest, biceps, abs this morning.

5-miles cardio (jogging) this afternoon.

back/shoulder day. gonna wreck ****. in regards to my back i think I'll focus mostly on the center and upper back/trapezoid area

People still wear Abercrombie?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
honestly if you're over 22 you shouldnt wear the t shirts or the sweaters/sweatshirts with heavy branding

but they have a ton of stuff for grown men, they were established in 1892 bro, Teddy Roosevelt loved wearing A&F (you know that president right?) they're never going anywhere

I must be way behind and old af compared to some of you guys. Abercrombie is popular? You've got to be trollin us bro. And wearing medium Hanes at 6'0 and 170+? Yea, I'm def out of touch. If I put on a medium t shirt (5'9 178) I'd kick my own a** for looking like a clown. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Their image has changed somewhat since they first hit the scene. Also a lot of their expansion has been overseas where they've marketed themselves as a luxury/designer brand of sorts.
ANF hit the scene in 1892 bro

theyve always had overseas retail locations, what they started doing was making flagship stores (basically a whole  building of "hot" people trying to sell their clothes)

theyve always been a luxury/designer brand also, they're look is preppy privileged college kids

not to be a jerk, but why do you cover your face in some pictures and dont in others?

and 230 with a 34 waist rockin mediums, thats legit or you squeezin

I dont want shirtless pics of myself floating on the web.

And I wear Medium in Undershirts, never said I wore medium in everything.

Back is feeling much better.

Still slight lingering pain so I'm figuring i'll be ready to hit the gym again on Monday.

Gonna focus more on form w/ lower weights whilst doing legs more than going HAM. :smh: @ myself.

Lets get it! Thanks for all the motivation in this thread.

srs

very srs - tread lightly with the back until you feel absolutely 100%. I know you already said youre going to focus on form + lower weights - thats good just be cautious. any slip up will not only effect your lifting + gains but make it difficult to walk or get out of the bed. YOU DONT WANT TO BE ABOUT THAT LIFE TRUST ME lol.

being nervous as hell to tie my sneakers is not something i want to be a part of. i'm still afraid to go hard at jumping + cardio. :smh:

Quote:I know this feel. I still wear abercrombie long sleeve shirts because the sleeves actually fit me. Being lanky kinda sucks. Always hard to find something that fits just right.

People still wear Abercrombie? :wow: ....:lol:
honestly if you're over 22 you shouldnt wear the t shirts or the sweaters/sweatshirts with heavy branding

but they have a ton of stuff for grown men, they were established in 1892 bro, Teddy Roosevelt loved wearing A&F (you know that president right?) they're never going anywhere

Ehh I worked there and modeled for them before, so I have endless amounts of there clothing. I don't wear most of it but I rock them since they were free and still stylish

very srs - tread lightly with the back until you feel absolutely 100%. I know you already said youre going to focus on form + lower weights - thats good just be cautious. any slip up will not only effect your lifting + gains but make it difficult to walk or get out of the bed. YOU DONT WANT TO BE ABOUT THAT LIFE TRUST ME lol.

being nervous as hell to tie my sneakers is not something i want to be a part of. i'm still afraid to go hard at jumping + cardio. :smh:

Thank you fam...

That's what happened to me on Tuesday... I messed up big time.. could hardly walk tuesday night and all day wednesday.

I can still feel some pain when doing regular things but it isnt NEARLY as bad as it was.

I'll tread very lightly on back as least for a few weeks and regain my focus.

This really messed me up... Started binge eating, stopped tracking nutrients, just overall depressed.

I'll be back soon enough. :evil:

anyone have a current bb.com 10% code? bout to order some craze.

nm i used latraise10 and it worked. can't wait to try out that pina colada craze. the newer flavors are awesome.

Last edited:

Ehh I worked there and modeled for them before, so I have endless amounts of there clothing. I don't wear most of it but I rock them since they were free and still stylish
i worked there and hollister, but i wasnt a real model, at best i was in the group that took pictures in the new stuff, it was like the top 4 guys and girls in the store would take pictures and they would send them to corporate

my manager was forever takin new pictures of me because they said corporate couldnt decide, they didnt like that i squint so hard when i smiled, my lips are dark, im not ripped so shirtless pictures were kinda like wtf, certain angles i look awesome and others i look real basic

but why did you stop 5? didnt you get paid?

but they have a ton of stuff for grown men, they were established in 1892 bro, Teddy Roosevelt loved wearing A

i worked there and hollister, but i wasnt a real model, at best i was in the group that took pictures in the new stuff, it was like the top 4 guys and girls in the store would take pictures and they would send them to corporate

my manager was forever takin new pictures of me because they said corporate couldnt decide, they didnt like that i squint so hard when i smiled, my lips are dark, im not ripped so shirtless pictures were kinda like wtf, certain angles i look awesome and others i look real basic

I stopped modeling for a bit once I finished HS. I got paid but it wasn't something I always wanted to do or have a career in. But now that I moved back to NYC for the time being, I'm thinking about going back into it. I honestly don't care for the shoots or anything, just meeting broads and whatnot is the highlight of it all

but they have a ton of stuff for grown men, they were established in 1892 bro, Teddy Roosevelt loved wearing A

I stopped modeling for a bit once I finished HS. I got paid but it wasn't something I always wanted to do or have a career in. But now that I moved back to NYC for the time being, I'm thinking about going back into it. I honestly don't care for the shoots or anything, just meeting broads and whatnot is the highlight of it all
man, you might as well get paid to look good, the bad ******* definitely make the whole deal sweeter

After putting on a few pounds, I wanna
start shredding fat. What are some good
meals/foods to eat that will keep the cals
up, but lower fat?

consuming too much sugar as of late

whats some good, low cal/low sugar cereal? :nerd: actually tastes good btw

I don't think there's much of an option. I suppose Cherrios but it'll taste like nothing.

For my Auschwitz looking brahs, you can buy Great Grains cereal at Walmart for about $3.50 or less. It has 200+ cals/5-8 grams protein(depending on which one you buy), and is low sugar (8 grams or less).

man i just bought a pair of 32 waist jeans and some shorts a week and a half ago from levi. They starting to fall down already

bought me a medium tee from kicks hawaii today. gonna wear it tomorrow. hopefully i don't need to butter it up before i slide it on. the shop owner is 10# lighter than me and more fit looking and he said a medium fits perfect on him until the washer/dryer, and then it's too tight. if it's that bad after the wash, i'll use it to workout.

After putting on a few pounds, I wanna
start shredding fat. What are some good
meals/foods to eat that will keep the cals
up, but lower fat?
You should look into a keto diet. very low carbs, high protein, high fat diet. Consume fat to burn fat. Basically your diet consists of meats, eggs, and fats (mayonaise, bacon, olive oil)

If you dont want to go down that route, I would still suggest cutting back on the pasta and rice. Substitute that with veggies or an avocado or a sweet potato. Cutting back on the complex carbs has helped me get lean while still maintaining my weight. 

kashi go lean fiber twigs. I love it. 13g of pro. 6g of sugar. 140 cals. 10g of fiber. Pretty tasty imo. Check it out.

its my birthday bros. Im taking the day off, spending some time with my family. You guys go hard today and put a couple extra reps for me dudes!

Back
Top Bottom