STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I like the way medium shirts fit but I'm 6'3 so they always end up being too short.

And when I buy a large they're usually too loose.

So I have trouble shopping for clothes. To be honest I haven't bought a new shirt in months. It's too hard to find the right fits. Abercrombie and hollister shirts fit perfectly but I don't wanna be a walking billboard for them anymore. :smh:

Is it me or is Fage Greek Yogurt plain good for everything.

I used to not be able to stand ground turkey since it was always so dry especially for meal prepping and now all I is add in 1/2 cup of the greek yogurt, 4 ounces of the ground turkey, some hot sauce and it taste so much better.

*End rant*

Killed my delts today, tryin to get dem trapz of peace 
smokin.gif

Busta's like what 35? Not all that surprising for his age.
Non sequitur of peace. Don't really get how pounding your delts will lead to trap growth but okay.
I knew you would have something to say....I hit traps on the same day as delts like many others do, and a lot of delt exercises hit traps indirectly...

Last edited:
Cooked my chest today. Always experimenting with different grips and positioning to kill the pecs. Felt great.

Everyone needs a Costco membership.

Kirkland Fish Oil
Kirkland Vitamin C
Kirkland Mens Multi Vitamin (performance)

Also the Fage is great, great for salad dressing. Usually i'll buy a rotesserie chicken - shred the white meat on a salad then get half an avocado mash it in some Fage and use it as dressing :pimp:

I like the way medium shirts fit but I'm 6'3 so they always end up being too short.

And when I buy a large they're usually too loose.

So I have trouble shopping for clothes. To be honest I haven't bought a new shirt in months. It's too hard to find the right fits. Abercrombie and hollister shirts fit perfectly but I don't wanna be a walking billboard for them anymore. :smh:

I know this feel. I still wear abercrombie long sleeve shirts because the sleeves actually fit me. Being lanky kinda sucks. Always hard to find something that fits just right.

Quote:I know this feel. I still wear abercrombie long sleeve shirts because the sleeves actually fit me. Being lanky kinda sucks. Always hard to find something that fits just right.

People still wear Abercrombie? :wow: ....:lol:

Uhh yeah lol. I can see if he said Aeropostale or something. A&F is more popular than ever honestly.

So i've been hitting great strides at the gym in all areas. One question though, I have been doing deadlifts and just want to make sure I am doing them correct. Does anyone have a good how to video? Main question being on the grip, I go with a normal grip and I've seen some with a face in and face out hand grip.

I must be way behind and old af compared to some of you guys. Abercrombie is popular? You've got to be trollin us bro. And wearing medium Hanes at 6'0 and 170+? Yea, I'm def out of touch. If I put on a medium t shirt (5'9 178) I'd kick my own a** for looking like a clown. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

AF boxer briefs and cargo shorts >>>>>>>>

Personally would never wear anything else from them, but I do admit the quality seems on point.

Im 5'7 and now fluctuate between
165-170 lbs. My hanes M tees are
Starting to get too tight. Dunno how
U other dudes are comfortable in them.

I must be way behind and old af compared to some of you guys. Abercrombie is popular? You've got to be trollin us bro. And wearing medium Hanes at 6'0 and 170+? Yea, I'm def out of touch. If I put on a medium t shirt (5'9 178) I'd kick my own a** for looking like a clown. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Their image has changed somewhat since they first hit the scene. Also a lot of their expansion has been overseas where they've marketed themselves as a luxury/designer brand of sorts.

I am not very hung up on branding. If it fits me i tend to wear it since i have a hard time finding things that fit correctly since im tall and generally skinny. But the pic i posted is a medium slim fit and i don't think it looks bad. So i can basically wear midiums in everything as long as the length is ok...but that is rare. A large is way too big in the stomach area for me

edit: A&F camo cargos til i die though lol fav shorts ive ever owned

Last edited:
Abercrombie is very popular. Im assuming your making assumptions based on your particular neighborhood/area. Well theres a whole other world out there outside of that bubble. 
laugh.gif

6'0 170 medium is pretty normal. Thats pretty much a fit shirt, not even tight. 6'0 180-185, thats a bit tight.

Back
Top Bottom