STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Back day.

Starting psmf today too. See y'all in 3 weeks for the update

Finally got up the 100s in DB bench today, after four sets of regular bench too. Been wantin those for so long... Feels good.

Gotta keep reminding myself to get lots of sleep though. It's easy to stay up and chill after a good workout and suddenly it's 1am and it's too late to get 8-9 hours.

I always though kickbacks were sort of bogus until I tried them out again. The last three times I did chest/tri I did them and they are going to be a staple in my routine from now on. Def agree that they are underrated.

Manny has always had insane lats

On some Bruce Lee type steez

Did legs yesterday. In some pain today :lol: but hit 315 for 4 reps at my max set. But did some box jumps and stiff leg DL then calves didn't have time for lunges or weighted step ups had a dinner date

Anyone have any experience with Musclepharm Z-Core PM pills?

I got that free with my order of their Combat protein.

Looks like they're recovery pills to help you sleep better. Don't think I need em but I just want some input. Thanks guys.

- Did legs today, with some Box Squats. Feels good man. Gonna play ball tmrw, so maybe I'm gonna start slamming....

who am I kidding. I'm 5'7 and filipino but one can imagine and feel nice. lol

Anyone have any experience with Musclepharm Z-Core PM pills?

I got that free with my order of their Combat protein.
Looks like they're recovery pills to help you sleep better. Don't think I need em but I just want some input. Thanks guys.

- Did legs today, with some Box Squats. Feels good man. Gonna play ball tmrw, so maybe I'm gonna start slamming....
who am I kidding. I'm 5'7 and filipino but one can imagine and feel nice. lol

I assume it is ZMA? I hear it gives you WILD CRAZY dreams. lol no thanks.

I always though kickbacks were sort of bogus until I tried them out again. The last three times I did chest/tri I did them and they are going to be a staple in my routine from now on. Def agree that they are underrated.
its a new exercise to you, thats why its working now, the plateau on that exercise is legit because you're going to be able to perform the extension but you wont be able to hold the weight in the desired position for long once you up the ante

Manny has always had insane lats

On some Bruce Lee type steez

Did legs yesterday. In some pain today
laugh.gif
but hit 315 for 4 reps at my max set. But did some box jumps and stiff leg DL then calves didn't have time for lunges or weighted step ups had a dinner date
honestly most boxers have ridic lats, but if you're referring to those ripples on the sides those arent lats, its his serratus 

Back
Top Bottom