STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do you guys take for your joints? I've been increasing my lifts, and my joints have been a little achey. 

What do you guys take for your joints? I've been increasing my lifts, and my joints have been a little achey. 

If you already have a multi vitamin get animal flex, if no multi then orange triad is a good multi with joint support.

i don't get relief from glucosamine/msm/chondroitin - even after using it for months. the only things that have provided real relief are cissus (usp labs super cissus or sns cissus xt) or iforce joint help which has cissus and paractin. those plus higher doses of fish oil work wonders.

Last edited:
on week 2 of my homemade 100's workout (I do 4 sets of 25 on all of my exercises... as heavy as I can manage) followed by cold showers for recovery (poor mans ice bath)... LOVING IT 8)

only hard part being on summer break is the temptation of snacks... :smh:

I take glucosamine/chondroitin for joints.

Ya I take glucosamine, but I'm doing it for the placebo effect. Results of studies on it aren't conclusive in showing it actually works. Fish oils/omega-3s have been shown to make a difference though.
Here's some more info: http://examine.com/supplements/Glucosamine/

on week 2 of my homemade 100's workout (I do 4 sets of 25 on all of my exercises... as heavy as I can manage) followed by cold showers for recovery (poor mans ice bath)... LOVING IT 8)

So strength isn't a goal at all for you?

Last edited:
Do you guys think taking creatine while on a cut will affect weight loss?

Last edited:
Had to get that one in huh? Lol.... I don't have 100lbs to lose doe so any little thing I can do helps...

Last edited:
i don't get relief from glucosamine/msm/chondroitin - even after using it for months. the only things that have provided real relief are cissus (usp labs super cissus or sns cissus xt) or iforce joint help which has cissus and paractin. those plus higher doses of fish oil work wonders.
I've given glucosamine a shot, but I haven't noticed any difference. Definitely need to change my multi so Orange Triad may fit the bill.

Had to get that one in huh? Lol.... I don't have 100lbs to lose doe so any little thing I can do helps...
Should be good as long as you're properly hydrated. Some people retain more water than others, though.

So strength isn't a goal at all for you?[/quote]

just trying to stay lean and in shape for the summer while I'm at home (I have adjustable dumb bells and a TRX to work with)... when my gym opens up again for work I will start going heavy again

it does feel nice to switch it up though

I'm with you regarding switching it up. Switched to mostly calisthenics lately to give my joints a bit of relief. Plus it's long overdue for me to take some time off so I can let my knee properly recuperate.

Some people may not be of the opinion that "switching it up" is necessary, but only you know your body. If I were looking to jump on stage in a month it'd be a different story.

all this sugar in my coffee is killing me, making me crave sweets and more food.

had my diet been 100% my 6 pack would be killer right now. im still eat relativley good but dont think ive been eating at a deficet :smh: meh, i want summer to be over already so i can bulk.

havent even gone to the beach, michigan weather BLOWS!!!

all this sugar in my coffee is killing me, making me crave sweets and more food.

had my diet been 100% my 6 pack would be killer right now. im still eat relativley good but dont think ive been eating at a deficet :smh: meh, i want summer to be over already so i can bulk.

Try Stevia extract.

Quick question, Is it safe to take a multivitamin and fish oil at the same time ? For example, taking a multivitamin/fish oil at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I plan on using NOW Adam and NOW Ultra Omega-3. Thanks

Try Stevia extract.

ive tried it, didnt like it at all. very fake tasting

Quick question, Is it safe to take a multivitamin and fish oil at the same time ? For example, taking a multivitamin/fish oil at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

yes completely fine

yeah it is safe. I take my now adam, fish oil, and creatine at the same time twice a day.

Back
Top Bottom