STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Question for my supplement experts. What's a good supplement for the joints?? Anyone in here use a certain brand/pill that works?

Agreed. For better or worse, my style is to remain dedicated on workout routine and dieting for eight to ten weeks. Then I do guiltily take two to three days of free eating (cheating).

If only we could spot reduce.

Lower abs in a six-pack hardest to achieve and maintain.

One meal + maybe a soda is good for me. 2 to 3 days would hurt any progress for me. I'll cheat like hell with drinking, soda, candy and ll kinds of junk. Strict diet and workout each week + 1 cheat meal. Let me just say this, after eatting chicken breast everyday, it makes that cheat meal TASTE SOOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD.

My usual cheat day is Chick Fil A. Medium #1 with an extra sandwich.

During my cheat days however, I only hit ~2300-2400 calories which is about maintenance for me.

Once every month or two, I'll have a chicken box or cheesesteak. You're right, it tastes like heaven after being on a strict diet.

Hit 225 on the bench today
pimp.gif
 might not be alot to some but it felt great since ive been on 6+ month cut....cant wait to start my clean bulk. Keep up the hard work fellas  

Finally 215 on bench. Zoning in on the ultimate goal of 2 plates on each side 
nthat.gif
 . And this is why I workout, that feeling of noticing yourself getting stronger and stronger with each workout. And doing stuff you never even deemed possible

Need some advice.. I have a bench to work with in my basement and not enought money for a gym membership.

I usually do 3 different day. One with benching (5 sets of 5, 4 of 10), push up, and overhead presses.
The second with power cleans and bent over rows.
And the third with dead lifts, shrugs and whatever else feels right lol..

While this has showed progress up until now, i know there are more effective ways out there. Can anybody help me put together 2 or 3 days of workouts that will target specific body parts.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, it's crazy what you can do with hard work and consistency. I might start my bulk once we hit the new year, that will make one year of cutting.

Need some advice.. I have a bench to work with in my basement and not enought money for a gym membership.
I usually do 3 different day. One with benching (5 sets of 5, 4 of 10), push up, and overhead presses.
The second with power cleans and bent over rows.
And the third with dead lifts, shrugs and whatever else feels right lol..
While this has showed progress up until now, i know there are more effective ways out there. Can anybody help me put together 2 or 3 days of workouts that will target specific body parts.
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
If you only want to do 3 days I would do push, pull, legs, rest, repeat.

Edit: That sounds kind of broad but if you want more help check out bodybuilding.com forums, they have tons of exercises and routines for all levels.

Last edited:
Question for my supplement experts. What's a good supplement for the joints?? Anyone in here use a certain brand/pill that works?

Glucosamin and chondritin are good for joints. Orange Triad is a multivitamin that includes glucosamin and chondritin and it is one of the most popular supplements out there.

Hit 225 on the bench today:pimp:  might not be alot to some but it felt great since ive been on 6+ month cut....cant wait to start my clean bulk. Keep up the hard work fellas  

son, 225 is great that means you actually lift.

i dont think too many people in this thread are hitting that.

i know i cant but then again i dont bench often because my lifts go no where on bench for some reason :x :smh:

Hit 225 on the bench today:pimp:  might not be alot to some but it felt great since ive been on 6+ month cut....cant wait to start my clean bulk. Keep up the hard work fellas  

son, 225 is great that means you actually lift.

i dont think too many people in this thread are hitting that.

i know i cant but then again i dont bench often because my lifts go no where on bench for some reason :x :smh:

Same, it freakin sucks

Thanks Zyzz means alot, honestly what has helped me with being able to increase the weight has been doing incline and decline bench. I try to hit the chest from every angle. Also the fly machine has really helped in getting rid of my bird chest and really putting some muscle onto it. Dont feel bad tho this old cat asked me to spot him today and he can rep 225 like its nothing and hes pushin at least 60 years, I was like 
sick.gif
 then 
mean.gif
 at myself haha

So heres my story/ask for advice....

Started lifting earlier in February and was 165. Got up to 180 after a couple months (I was taking univeral torrent and a protein), definitely added muscle on but felt a little puffy/bloated and didn't like that at all. My bench max did, however, go from 185 to 235 but then I decided to cut back down. So I got down to 160 but as I cut down my max's fell as well (bench is stuck at 225). So now I am wondering if I should try bulking up again? I just recently bought Dark Matter as a post workout last week and I'm floating around 162. I'm not worried about how much I weigh I'd just like to get bigger/add on some lean muscle. Any recommendations? One of my biggest problem is diet...I eat terribly. Only fruits/veggies I eat are corn and potatoes (if you even consider that a veggie) :smh:

food really messes you up :x :smh: every since i started bulking my i havent been hitting the gym as much.

need to get one that ASAP i still look good and if i had been still working out regularly id look awesome right now :smh:

For y'all who saying your benches don't go up, its because youre not progressively overloading.

Eat more, and progressively overload.

For y'all who saying your benches don't go up, its because youre not progressively overloading.
Eat more, and progressively overload.
This. Plus strengthen your shoulders as well. That was the biggest thing that helped me crack 200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom