STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I always poo prior to the gym

i went before..guess i didnt get it all. the feeling passed, and i kept going, but man it sucked. i wasnt able to go as heavy or atg because of fear..lol. it passed and i was able to finished my day though.

It's the worst feeling ever man.

Happened to me couple times, always when I was dead lifting heavy.

so tren isn't cheating? what is it? tren wont effect his endorements? why would he announce he's using that? that means he's not natty right? I'm so lost

so tren isn't cheating? what is it? tren wont effect his endorements? why would he announce he's using that? that means he's not natty right? I'm so lost

its an old pic before he had endorsements. People are saying its fakes but all of the "Fake Natty" cats are supposidly running Tren and Clen its suppose to make you hard, dry, and full.

They say the way you can spot a fake natty is when dudes will be like 5'7 150-160 but look damn near 180-190 lbs and dry as hell.

Man... Last night was bad. Drank entirely way too much, not even sure how I got home. Woke up on my floor after having slept there for 7 hours :lol:.

I'm quitting drinking apart from special occasions though. Takes too much of a toll on my body.

Had a good workout today, but I just wasn't focused like I should have been...tasted Hennessy on every rep.

Blasted legs with high reps, and nuked my core. Core is definitely lacking. Hyperextensions with a 45 plate hurt so bad.
Bad idea to train while hung over. Your body is using alot of energy to recover and training might over work your body and possibly start breaking down muscle.
You're more than likely dehydrated also.

I completely agree.

I usually rehydrate my body before I sleep, but I was so drunk that I couldn't. I drank maybe a half gallon of water during the day before I went, but it was all bad.

I got all my sets and reps in, but I felt like trash.

post workout

in regards to all the back and forth debating - you can't convince somebody who doesn't want to be convinced.

^That looks really good, man.

I ate horribly this weekend. Feels bad, man :frown:

Do you guys take off a week after 8-10 weeks of training to give your body a break? I remember several folks suggested this in the OG thread. The best I can do is like 3-4 days...I get eager to go back after that.

Ill cosign dropten on this one. If never done a BB show or gone through posing so i cant speak from first hand knowledge but from a physiological standpoint hes definitely right. The heart (and subsequently the entire cardiovascular system) goes through a lot of stress during bb posing.
It might but its nowhere near comparable to running or anything activity like.
How you gonna talk posing to someone that's been there and is around people that compete all the time?

C'mon son

Watch this vid.
I dont care who your around. My main point is that BBers aren't in good cardiovascular shape and that is the truth, none of your suspect bathroom vids are gonna change that.

I said posing take some skill, I haven't claimed once I know anything about it but its not in the same league as the stuff Im comparing it to. The main reason they're that lean and dry is the drugs there on, there bodies hate them at that point which plays into them about passing out.

But why would you be comparing it running or any activity like that? Whats the point?

Come talk to me when you hit the stage
Come talk to me when you can run a mile in under 10 minutes without having a oxygen tank afterwards.

Again, I dont know where youre going with the comparison? Why would a BBer want or even need to run a sub 10 minute mile? Its not needed. A lot of people cant do a sub 10 min mile either.

Do you guys take off a week after 8-10 weeks of training to give your body a break? I remember several folks suggested this in the OG thread. The best I can do is like 3-4 days...I get eager to go back after that.

I've taken breaks from dieting, never from lifting, thats what my rest days are for.

But why would you be comparing it running or any activity like that? Whats the point?
Again, I dont know where youre going with the comparison? Why would a BBer want or even need to run a sub 10 minute mile? Its not needed. A lot of people cant do a sub 10 min mile either.

That's horrible. Elementary school kids can run sub-10 minute miles, there's no excuse for a fit adult not to be able to do so. Actual fitness>Physical appearance

Last edited:
I completely agree.

I usually rehydrate my body before I sleep, but I was so drunk that I couldn't. I drank maybe a half gallon of water during the day before I went, but it was all bad.

It takes me about 24hrs to recover from a night of heavy drinking. I cant imagine training that hung over

Man you really think it takes some cardiovascular type condition to be able to pose?

Im not arguing with you if you believe that truthfully because thats ******ed.

I dont know where your from but the majority of people I know can run a sub 10 minute mile. Im pretty sure my mom and sister could do it.

winded at the end
eyes.gif

Like I said, get on stage then come talk to me. Other wise, why are you even yappin right now. You sounding like a female making asinine comparisons
You post a video of him running 50 yards and compare that to a MILE? Son how old are you 35? Your a lil old to be a d!ck rider  for all these pros. It didn't even show him after it or anything so how do you know he wasn't gassed? I could find plenty of videos of these guys choking on their damn words in interviews alone 
laugh.gif
you can run a 10 minute mile at a pace not much faster than a speed walk. I get more winded after sprints than long jogs.

I took a week off from the gym before. I didn't like it. Took me a week after thst to get my body ready to lift again.

I usually just lift lighter after 2-3 months, but still go. I aim for higher than normal reps too when I'm in a delay week.

I completely agree.

It takes me about 24hrs to recover from a night of heavy drinking. I cant imagine training that hung over

I was miserable. That's why I'm limiting myself to 1 night of drinking per month now.

When I start cutting, I won't drink at all. Have to make sacrifices for the things I want.

I'll take weeks off that generally coincide with vacations. I stay active over the vacations though and make sure to do some mobility. If I ignore the mobility, I end up feeling worse after the deload week than if I didn't take it in the first place.

I took a week off from the gym before. I didn't like it. Took me a week after thst to get my body ready to lift again.

I usually just lift lighter after 2-3 months, but still go. I aim for higher than normal reps too when I'm in a delay week.
I was miserable. That's why I'm limiting myself to 1 night of drinking per month now.

When I start cutting, I won't drink at all. Have to make sacrifices for the things I want.
You talking drinking any alcohol whatsoever or "binge" drinking?

I find that I can do the 3-5 drinks thing a couple times a week without any significant impacts, but yeah heavy drinking more than once a week now takes a toll on my body. No longer in college.

I havent drank since last year, and this weekend will be my only time drinking since its homecoming weekend at the university i graduated from.

I dont personally, even on vacation I try to use whatever facilities they have there. If you get enough sleep and your diet is somewhat on point along with the right rest days during your split then I dont see a reason why you would need a week off. The body is capable of way more then what we think.

Last edited:
I`m thinking about going ot Venice beach next year to work out at the Golds Gym for a vacation, and maybe going to the Olympia next yr also, def gonna be going to the gym still.

Man you really think it takes some cardiovascular type condition to be able to pose?

Im not arguing with you if you believe that truthfully because thats ******ed.

I dont know where your from but the majority of people I know can run a sub 10 minute mile. Im pretty sure my mom and sister could do it.

Im saying that from a physiological viewpoint posing puts a lot of stress on the heart and vascular system. Maybe you calling it 'cv conditioning ' is affecting your viewpoint on the topic but posing puts a lot of stress on the body cardiovascularly.

Is me believing it retarted or is your closed mindedness on the topic retarted? Im not putting you down when i say this but if you cant understand how it would be challenging then you dont know enough about exercise/wellness.

Pretty sure your mom and sister can do it or definitely sure they can do it? For the average american, its more challenging then you think it is.

Back
Top Bottom