STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bwood will you lose all your strength if you cut da locks

lookin a lil Dan Green esque 

The longest I had it, last Xmas .

Lol

One of my favortie core workout is using the power wheel. I did them a lot in college for track. I just brought one. It will help strengthen my lower back also. Other than that I do hanging overhead leg raises.

should I work my way up to a firm or what? I see they have different types
I got The Grid Foam Roller, which is about the middle of firmness. It's sturdy and perfect to loosen up. The regular foam ones don't do it for me anymore as they get worn down after some time. We have large diameter PVC pipes at my Crossfit gym that I use if i am really sore and tight. That's about as firm as it gets.

Here are some core exercises that I did after my back and bi session.

The fist video is done with the ab ball, all gyms have an ab ball, and these exercises can be done wherever.

thx for posting. Will try the Ab Ball exercise. Dont have that board at my gym.

Getting heavy *** dumbbells in a position to bench them is an art form.

Dumbbells on knees, keep arms stiff, kick your knees up while laying down and you'll have the dumbbells in a starting position up top with no effort.

Getting heavy *** dumbbells in a position to bench them is an art form.

Dumbbells on knees, keep arms stiff, kick your knees up while laying down and you'll have the dumbbells in a starting position up top with no effort.
I use momentum sometimes to get mine up while in a seated position. Kind of like a clean and jerk.
I dont recommend it though cause you can jack your shoulders up :lol:

I use momentum sometimes to get mine up while in a seated position. Kind of like a clean and jerk.
I dont recommend it though cause you can jack your shoulders up :lol:

I rack the dumbbells after every set. It's way easier to grab them off the rack than it is from the ground.

I rack the dumbbells after every set. It's way easier to grab them off the rack than it is from the ground.
Not when you're working with 100+lbs bells and the bench is 20 feet away :lol:. I just kick roll it to the bench. Some dudes grab them and struggle back to the bench, but thats a waste of energy.

So my right leg was off balance compared to my right leg so my left leg is stronger, did some stuff with the chiropractor, I feel better probably gonna chill on squats and deads for about 2 weeks, then start light and work back up. Going back to the Chiropractor friday, co pay was only 25 so I aint tripping.

Not when you're working with 100+lbs bells and the bench is 20 feet away
laugh.gif
. I just kick roll it to the bench. Some dudes grab them and struggle back to the bench, but thats a waste of energy.
That's why i always have to wait for the bench to open up that is closest to the weights i'm gonna be using lol

Not when you're working with 100+lbs bells and the bench is 20 feet away
laugh.gif
. I just kick roll it to the bench. Some dudes grab them and struggle back to the bench, but thats a waste of energy.
Getting them in the position to bench is easy but shoulder press? Thats a whole different story 
laugh.gif
  I have to do one at a time and it is a struggle once I get up in weight 

Last edited:

Getting them in the position to bench is easy but shoulder press? Thats a whole different story 
laugh.gif
  I have to do one at a time and it is a struggle once I get up in weight 
Getting weights up for shoulder press without a spotter is that struggle life.

Someone needs to invent a way to rack dumbbells for exercises. 

Shoulder Press isn't that hard for me to be honest. You don't have to lay back, so it seems easier to me. One knee up at a time, and don't turn the DB till both are up.

I'm stuck on 60s though, so that may be light for the rest of you.

See that's where I think the smith machine is useable. The gold's by me also has these free form cable machines that look excellent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom