STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

100+ on chest press? Thats good stuff bro..thats when u know uve made it..kinda like when u hit 315 on the bench press and 405 on squats 
laugh.gif
Yessir, man I would kill to be at bother those numbers right now 
laugh.gif

I'll get to the 405 for squats before the 315 bench.....legs always been my strong point.
Yeah I don't like the way I feel in that position, I do hammer strength machine rows.
Man I wish my gym had hammer strength machines, anytime I go to the Y with my boy I always use them, they are clutch. 

Google it. From my reading, mono does the job at a much cheaper clip. That "bloat" associated with mono is different from person-to-person, I haven't experienced it.

i havent experienced it at all either

ive been taking mine with coffee so i dont know if its good or what ;lol

Do you guys know if those stomach wraps really work? Asking for a female friend. She wants to get one of those "body applicators"but I think those things are scams.

Man I seen some chick in the gym with the seran wrap **** around her stomach, I don't think she knew it was showing. She was actually cute and put together minus the gut, but man did she smell like she wrapped hot fat rolls in seran wrap and went to the gym.

how do you guys feel about herbalife supps? got a bunch of people trying to sell me this stuff, but i automatically dismiss it because i refuse to support any business that relies on pyramid schemes ("multi-level marketing" as they like to call it). i know quite a few people who have pretty much given up their steady jobs for the chance at "making it big." :smh:

I leave for a Mediteranean Cruise on Satruday..... will be on for 7 days

I heard about the weight gain curse when it comes to cruises. Not to mention the excursions that we are doing when we get to Naples, Rome, and Florence.

Dont want to ruin my cut.....but want to have fun... whyyyyyyyyyyyyy me

don't trip bro, I go on cruises all of the time. Just took a 2 week one in April, was wonderful btw, you're gonna have a blast. I didn't gain weight tho. Eating all of the time kept my metab moving. Not to mention I was in the little fitness center for like 5 days. Plus each port, you'll do quite a bit of walking either on tours or perusing the area, so that's your slow steady cardio. Boom.

how do you guys feel about herbalife supps? got a bunch of people trying to sell me this stuff, but i automatically dismiss it because i refuse to support any business that relies on pyramid schemes ("multi-level marketing" as they like to call it). i know quite a few people who have pretty much given up their steady jobs for the chance at "making it big." :smh:
Not sure if they're cleaned up their act recently, but from what I recall about them, you'd be better off passing.

Not too big on these products pushed by any of those companies. I have a co-worker that constantly pushes Beach Body stuff, honestly it's like the second one of these companies get a hold of you, you lose all ability to think for yourself. If you can't tell me what's in the product that you've been taking for months then I have a tough time taking dietary advice from you.

Back
Top Bottom