STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Push ups hurt as well but are obviously way more bearable
Thanks for the feedback guys. And great vid justinvincent justinvincent repped
My right shoulder clicks in and out too. One knotch up on the bench helps but doesn't alleviate but the more incline i go the better it gets. Like shoulder press is fine for me. I have fallen on my right side basically my whole life. I separated it once when i was a kid but nothing super major.

Why folk gotta use ALL the plates

Dude hit a set off 5 and dipped

Y'all know you sit on the left side, and not on the right side, of the calf machine, right?

If it bothers your shoulder then put the ego aside and dont bench so heavy.

Bruh im 175-180lbs and i don't bench over 185 ever. My ego has been aside on bench since i started lifting 5 years ago. I got laughed at when i posted i squat 370 max and deadlift 465 max and my max bench is 225 :lol:

appreciate the post infamouserror infamouserror repped my dude will try this out seems very promising.

Advice i got from other lifters seems to kind a center around some of this. I do a good amount of mobility work on chest days before i start but i know i could do more.

Gym bros: is there any known benefit to holding your breath for short intervals when doing cardio? Like maybe 10-15 seconds or so?

I can't prove it but I swear this improves my lung capacity

Just deep breaths through your nose. I read like 7 years ago there was an exercise to help you with deeper and better breaths.
basically it was breathe in . catch it. hold it. then keep trying to breathe in to expand it it. hold it.. til you cant anymore then breathe out, do that several times

can we talk about rest days? It's tough but I try to do atleast 2 rest days a week. I notice improvement on the days I come back for sure.

I usually don't rest until I really need it. But I lift heavy every other day, do cardio/light lifting the other days. I know I should rest, but I feel like I might get lazy. :lol:

im at the gym everyday really, just have 1 day for cardio only.

Mon-back
Tues-chest
Wed-shoulders
Thurs-Legs
Fri-Arms
Sat-Fasted cardio
Sun-Legs

I hit my body twice a week.

ex.

Mon - Chest, tri, shoulders

Tues - Legs

Wed - Bi, back, abs

Thurs - Rest

Fri - Chest, tri, shoulders

Sat - Legs

Sun - Bi, back, abs

Mon - Rest

I noticed helluva lot more gains doing this. if you're body is not used to this much stress, then you should go a bit lighter on the days you hit the muscle the second time.

with that said,

im making NO inner chest gains SMH. I know you cant hit the inner chest but gat damn screw my genetics bruh....

Last edited:
I hit my body twice a week.

ex.

Mon - Chest, tri, shoulders
Tues - Legs
Wed - Bi, back, abs
Thurs - Rest
Fri - Chest, tri, shoulders
Sat - Legs
Sun - Bi, back, abs
Mon - Rest

I noticed helluva lot more gains doing this. if you're body is not used to this much stress, then you should go a bit lighter on the days you hit the muscle the second time.

with that said,

im making NO inner chest gains SMH. I know you cant hit the inner chest but gat damn screw my genetics bruh....

Can't hit legs 2x times a week even if I wanted to maybe it's because I go kinda heavy & a lot of reps .. Same with back by the time I'm done with my back workout I can't do biceps .

Back
Top Bottom