STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Next yr as a SS present I'm giving tdogg a lifetime supply of coldstone creamery ice cream

Even better than coal!

Last edited:
Can you just get swole off of what you eat and no supplements,powder and all that Jazz?
Honestly I haven't had any supplement in over 4months. No pre work out , no protein powder Nothing. Just black coffee and a bunch of egg whites n chicken breast. It can be done. I just started load more carbs in my diet. But I did maintain a weight of 192-197, and still under 200 now. My cardio was biking daily about 8-10miles plus my job keeping me up at night. Burning calories like crazy.

I take pre workout or white monster that's it. I stopped with creatine that's probably half my weight loss too. I look better off it and don't notice a difference.

When I'm able to eat mad food I feel way better in the gym. Like I'll go eat a large pho, banh mi and order of spring rolls and go dl an hour after and hit a pr. I like lifting full. I feel stronger.

This statement is equally as bad as saying milk has no benefits
laugh.gif

Ohhh boy.....you guys done pissed off Boss lol

Nah Ive just never heard anyone bash milk out of all things when it comes to whats good for your body. I have a feeling a lot of the people bashing it are lactose intolerant and thats why they don't like to drink it.

No one that is strong bashes milk, I can promise you that.

Youre just talking. Milk is overrated af. Show me stats. Articles. Journals. Anything that proves your point. Its overrated for calcium and vitamin d, its two biggest selling point. I can provide plenty that says milk is trash.

And...promise deez...this is Freeze youre talking to. Im a tank my g. Built Ford tough. I rarely have straight milk, except with cereal. Ice cream.

Lmaooo you think milk is a foundation for strength?? Hahaha foh. Milk is just a fat. Youd have to have a gallon for just 32 gms of protein. Gatwtfoh

Milk has no real benefit from adolencence and upward. Youre just conditioned to believe something that was once assumed and that has been tested numerous times and found to be false.

Last edited:
On some real ****... I havent had milk in 20+ yrs :lol:. Something about it makes me feel sick. I eat mad cheese, yogurt etc tho

milk is good and bad for some people I can't drink it a lot because of my stomach.. As far as drinking milk with protein I take the risks sometimes depending if I'm bulking or trying to lean out..

but chocolate milk is like the goat post recovery drink if your are on the go....

Got this in the mail yesterday..... heard it was great for pumps while working out...alternative to caffeine....

Last edited:
Youre just talking. Milk is overrated af. Show me stats. Articles. Journals. Anything that proves your point. Its overrated for calcium and vitamin d, its two biggest selling point. I can provide plenty that says milk is trash.

And...promise deez...this is Freeze youre talking to. Im a tank my g. Built Ford tough. I rarely have straight milk, except with cereal. Ice cream.

Lmaooo you think milk is a foundation for strength?? Hahaha foh. Milk is just a fat. Youd have to have a gallon for just 32 gms of protein. Gatwtfoh

Milk has no real benefit from adolencence and upward. Youre just conditioned to believe something that was once assumed and that has been tested numerous times and found to be false.
This is Boss you're talking to, don't get it twisted.

Im still waiting on your video of you squatting 495x5 in just Nike Frees no belt no nothing playboi. 

Tells me to post articles and journals yet you post none to back up your claims...

Also get your eyes and reading skills checked homie, look at this label.... Im no math scholar but 8x16 seems like a whole lot more than 32 grams...

I hope a lot of you guys do more research outside of this thread and don't listen to these bench and arm bros in here. I have never heard of any strength coach or anyone associated with fitness say milk isn't useful as an adult, NEVER. 

Last edited:
Did high rep DL worked up to 365 for 12, 315 for 15 and 315 for 10.

Felt good and explosive every rep and this was after DL 465 for 5 on Wednesday.

DB shoulder press up to 80x6, 75x8, 60x12.

BB Rows 245x8 225x10, 225x10.

Finished with DB vertical raises 35x10, DB lateral raises 25x10, Lat Pulldown 200x10 and 10 dips for a circuit 3 times.

Planning on going heavy singles next week to test where my max is at. :pimp:

Man I ain't been in here in a while and ************* is arguing about milk. :lol:

Let's focus on the iron fellas, eat whatever works for you and gets you fueled properly.

Back
Top Bottom