STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Get some Fran denim instagram. I got the Caleb cut and they aren't baggy at all and they actually fit and are comfortable. My 300 dollar denim days are done just gotta get what fits now.

Naked and famous denim in the easy guy fit is the GOAT for lifters in terms of fit. Unbranded brand in the relaxed tapered fit too which is the same fit and made by the same people. Got a pair of N&F easy guys in the 11oz stretch and they are perfect. Plenty room in the thighs and seat but not mad baggy and they have a nice taper to em.

I'm just waiting to do a deadlift where the bar bends.
Thats a DL bar, its supposed to bend like that.

But you can make these ****** commercial gym bars bend with like 455, the old gym I used to go to told me I had to stop squatting because it bent the bar, so I just brought my own and left it there 
laugh.gif

But you can make these ****** commercial gym bars bend with like 455, the old gym I used to go to told me I had to stop squatting because it bent the bar, so I just brought my own and left it there :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] wild

I'm just waiting to do a deadlift where the bar bends.

But you can make these ****** commercial gym bars bend with like 455, the old gym I used to go to told me I had to stop squatting because it bent the bar, so I just brought my own and left it there :lol:
lmao ok. Then I want to be able to bend a commercial bar so they can tell me to stop using it. Then you know you lifting some serious weight :rofl:

Back/Shoulders

Idk if I ever posted my warm up but it's always

Dips
Face Pulls with 80 lbs
Pull ups

All 10x3 to prepare my body for the carnage.

DL

135x5 (paused)
225x10(paused)
315x5
405x5
500x7
500x4
465x8
465x6
405x8
405x8

Brutal, felt like my body was combusting during the last set. Headphones broke from the intensity which almost ruined my workout but luckily the gym was playing great music today.

Stiff Leg DL

135x10
225x12
315x10
225x10
225x10

Felt nice (afterwards that is :lol:), first time doing these, will implement these and deficit pulls more.

DB shoulder press

70x8
80x5
90x9
90x6
85x10
85x7
80x8

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown

220x12x2
200x12x2
200x10

Hammer Strength BTN Press

245x10x2
180x10x2

Weighted Dips

45x12
45x10
45x10

Rep PR, I'll take it. :lol:
Gotta devote a day to skipping bench and just seeing how heavy I can go on these before I cut.

ISO Lat Pulldown

225x8x3

DB lateral raises

30x10x3

Was too tired to even do my regular accessory circuit. :x :smh:

#nobiceppumpgang

All in all very satisfied with this workout even though I feel like **** right now, easily one of my toughest volume days yet.

When will it be my turn? :smh:

I have made some of the ****** bars in my gym bend on DL.

Been thinking of copping a DL bar but I don't even think I'm far enough in my progression to really get the most out of it.

Halo top..... Overrated
really? i'm usually underwhelmed by most macro-friendly foods (i really didn't like those scam lenny and larry cookies or whatever they're called) but my wife let me try some kinda lemon cake halo top ice cream a few weeks ago and i thought it tasted pretty good.

I'll have to remember those jon4rd jon4rd

Man i never understand that diet food. Like let me smash all these chemicals in my ice cream instead of just eating some fat. -_-

Same with vegan stuff that replicates real food. Like oh ok dog you eat your chemical cheese I'm sure it's so much better for you than real cheese...

I'll have to remember those jon4rd jon4rd

Man i never understand that diet food. Like let me smash all these chemicals in my ice cream instead of just eating some fat. -_-

Same with vegan stuff that replicates real food. Like oh ok dog you eat your chemical cheese I'm sure it's so much better for you than real cheese...

Nothin but facts here, I'll never understand that type of ****.

Halo top..... Overrated
really? i'm usually underwhelmed by most macro-friendly foods (i really didn't like those scam lenny and larry cookies or whatever they're called) but my wife let me try some kinda lemon cake halo top ice cream a few weeks ago and i thought it tasted pretty good.

i really like halo top....just too expensive. 5.99 for a pint...eh rather just eat peanut butter for dessert

ever  since i started my first job/career I havent lifted..

Havent lifted in a week and I havent DL'ed in over two weeks. Also been on a caloric deficit for about two weeks and I have a bad cold lol.

but I went and hit back and bis today... Tried to get a PR on my DL... i dont know wtf I was thinking lol. My current PR is 385.

395.. failed. Got it like 3 inches off the ground and thought i was gonna pass out. Dropped it asap.

but I still put in a lot of volume with 285 and a couple 315...

but damn yall... working full time now aint no joke... it kills me mentally and physically.. big props to everyone who works a 9-5 and still lift.

ever  since i started my first job/career I havent lifted..

Havent lifted in a week and I havent DL'ed in over two weeks. Also been on a caloric deficit for about two weeks and I have a bad cold lol.

but I went and hit back and bis today... Tried to get a PR on my DL... i dont know wtf I was thinking lol. My current PR is 385.

395.. failed. Got it like 3 inches off the ground and thought i was gonna pass out. Dropped it asap.

but I still put in a lot of volume with 285 and a couple 315...

but damn yall... working full time now aint no joke... it kills me mentally and physically.. big props to everyone who works a 9-5 and still lift.

Once you get into a rhythm with your schedule you'll be good bro. It's your first couple weeks so it's still new. Just keep at it and you'll be good money in no time. The caloric deficit probably has something to do with it to though so don't sweat it too much man

bro what lmao thats like two different stratospheres.

but mofongo w some camarones or pernil rn doe woooooooooooooo

Skipped today. Slept all day. Woke up. Told myself to order whatever I wanted. Got Chinese food. Hated it. End of story. lol.

Been eating good the last few days.
Not good as in healthy, just good as in bomb food [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I need to go for s run tomorow or something

I love going to Chinatown on carb up day.

There's a spot with hand pulled noodles with shrimp and beef that I lose my mind in every time. :smh: :pimp:

Asian and Mexican cuisine are perfect for building muscle, heavy on the carbs, sodium and protein with relatively low fat especially Asian.

Back
Top Bottom