STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

get some hard balls and roll your foot on it while you're sitting down. Get some foam rollers and the harder plastic ones and roll out your calves. Opt for sandals when you can. stretch out your feet. Do it consistently, it will help.

Also, find an empty glass bottle and roll your foot on that. Old Mexican trick that works well.

I just finished week three of SL's and have been doing it early in the morning (fasted). I feel that as I progress, training fasted will cause an issue? Any Input?? I'm in the gym at 5 AM so I can knock it out before work and not worry about dudes hogging the squat rack.

I just finished week three of SL's and have been doing it early in the morning (fasted). I feel that as I progress, training fasted will cause an issue? Any Input?? I'm in the gym at 5 AM so I can knock it out before work and not worry about dudes hogging the squat rack.

I like working out fasted. Its usually great. but some days it makes it a bit more difficult to do everything i need. Usually tho i prefer it. I don't go completely empty tho. usually a scoop of whey and a banana or something. I only get to do it on the weekends, since i work out after work during the week

I like working out fasted. Its usually great. but some days it makes it a bit more difficult to do everything i need. Usually tho i prefer it. I don't go completely empty tho. usually a scoop of whey and a banana or something. I only get to do it on the weekends, since i work out after work during the week

Thanks for the input. I'll just drink some protein and have fruit before.

Do you also have a scoop of whey after?? Or just real food?

Thanks for the input. I'll just drink some protein and have fruit before.

Do you also have a scoop of whey after?? Or just real food?

Afterwards it's both. food and another shake. I feel like i do the majority of my cut of the weekends, because it acts almost like an intermediate fast.

I work out pretty much fasted as well, then grub out once im done. Used to be smoke a cigarette before the gym smh. Will be a week tomorrow since i quit. Feeling great

First two weeks is the hardest man. After that it gets easier. Stick with it man!

First two weeks is the hardest man. After that it gets easier. Stick with it man!

Its been ok so far. I havent felt irritable at all. Only time i wanted to smoke was when i was bored but i just occupy my time with something else.

Alright guys, Im going into my last football season and I'm trying to get an opportunity to play university football(Canada) . Im too small weight wise to play my position at the next level, so Im looking for a program or tips to put on mass but also stay athletic. I would be grateful for any help, Thanks !

Bro good looks but i have done literally everything. I'm talking everything, i avoided going to the doctor for months because I did so much research and a lot of what is out there says to not waste time and money going to the doctor. So even that was last resort. Dr gave me Anti inflammatory steroid pills but didnt solve it, shots didnt help either.
I roll my feet daily and it helps a lot, frozen water bottle also really helps. I have orthotics now and special sandals i wear at home with extra arch support. I never walk barefoot ever except in shower. I stretch all the time too. I'm close to trying acupuncture next. But I've stopped running and hooping for 3-4 weeks now and I'm starting to improve. Hope it continues to progress

Have you always had issues with your feet or has this come on over the last year??

Have you looked into foot strengthening exercises at all?

Imo orthotics can do just as much bad as good. If you're feet are anatomically correct and you've not suffered a severe injury you shouldn't need them.

ahat ahat was deadlifting. In a hurry, forgot my belt, got sloppy on a rep at 315 and felt a shockwave, dropped the weight. I can barely bend at the waist now. I'm pretty sure I bulged it at the very least. Guess we'll see where it goes from here. I'm even more frustrated bc it wasn't pr weight or anything close. I pull that regularly. Idk what happened. I'm leaving for almost a week vacation tomorrow. I can't fin believe this.

Gotta be careful with big lifts man.

Ever since I started jiu jitsu my structural integrity has gone to ****. I have to warm up thoroughly for like 30mins before I can mess with any lifting.

Have you always had issues with your feet or has this come on over the last year??

Have you looked into foot strengthening exercises at all?

Imo orthotics can do just as much bad as good. If you're feet are anatomically correct and you've not suffered a severe injury you shouldn't need them.

I had PF issues in college but not this bad and orthotics basically solved it and eventually it went away. That was over 12 yrs ago though lol. It's been mostly gone til this past year. The problem is I hoop 1-2x a week. I'm really optimistic this past 3-4 weeks of no bball is going to save me and then I can get back. Maybe in another 2-3 weeks I hope

Alright guys, Im going into my last football season and I'm trying to get an opportunity to play university football(Canada) . Im too small weight wise to play my position at the next level, so Im looking for a program or tips to put on mass but also stay athletic. I would be grateful for any help, Thanks !

You gotta eat big to get big.

Any of yall ever had pain in your sternum after bench/dips? This **** hurts like crazy! I mean goddamn, I cant even breath without pain.

Probably going to lose my chest gains smh

Any of yall ever had pain in your sternum after bench/dips? This **** hurts like crazy! I mean goddamn, I cant even breath without pain.

is it your sternum or actually your back when you breath? I had a strain and it was actually my back that was shooting the pain to my sternum and my sternum usually gets tight on dips.

Might just be your gains, just rest from dips

nah, its definetly my sternum. Damn near crashed my car because the pain came out of nowhere. It hurts to turn the steering wheel.

I looked it up online and it looks like its inflammation.

I get this chest pain there from working out too. It even hurts from worksouts like pullups, row's and anything involving laying chest down on a bench like reverse flye's. I just try to workout through the pain.

I've also recently lost ~30 lbs since Feb and now, my xyphoid process sticks out so I think there may be some correlation with that. Besides during strenuous workouts, it hurts when I cough too. Doctor's say there's nothing wrong but I'm gonna go get a second opinion soon.

Been snappin in the gym since i stopped takin my meds couple weeks back. Had some Pac bumpin and went off today.

"You either ride with us or collide with us"

Bench
Barx10
135x10
225x5
255x3
275x3
295x2 (pr)
225x5

Close grip bench
Weighted dips
21 db press
Skull crushers
Cable crossover
Rope pulldown
Core

I recently just added weighted dips again in my regime. I really need to hit more compound push workout if i wanna increase my incline bench.

Currently doing 60lb weighted dips. Wanna get to 70 soon but its a pain in the butt having to hold the dumbbell between your legs. I also dont feel like buying a belt cause i dont wanna carry it with me (i dont use a gym bag lol)

nah, its definetly my sternum. Damn near crashed my car because the pain came out of nowhere. It hurts to turn the steering wheel.

I looked it up online and it looks like its inflammation.

def. avoid dips at all cost. you can literally break your sternum from dips.

I recently just added weighted dips again in my regime. I really need to hit more compound push workout if i wanna increase my incline bench.

Currently doing 60lb weighted dips. Wanna get to 70 soon but its a pain in the butt having to hold the dumbbell between your legs. I also dont feel like buying a belt cause i dont wanna carry it with me (i dont use a gym bag lol)

Using a db was wack af to me. I felt like half my attention was on making sure the db didnt fall instead of 100% on doing the movement. I copped a belt and carry that **** on my shoulder like im the heavy weight champ, i feel no ways. I use a backpack as my gym bag. I carry my belt the same way too. Feelin like prime Mike Tyson out here.

It is a pain loading up more than 1 plate on the belt tho.

Back
Top Bottom