STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

L
Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif
haha I know my dude, just looking for some food advice really my diet is crap

L

haha I know my dude, just looking for some food advice really my diet is crap

It comes down to what you can stick to, man. Find a program you can stick to and do it. I tried Keto and fell off a bunch, but i have been a lot more serious this last month or so and I like it and the food I can eat. If you know your diet is the issue then you know what to fix.

On the pre-workout topic, some days I forget to grab coffee, but some days I will make a cup and drink it on my way to the gym. It does it for me every time. I grab it at work so its free lol

It comes down to what you can stick to, man. Find a program you can stick to and do it. I tried Keto and fell off a bunch, but i have been a lot more serious this last month or so and I like it and the food I can eat. If you know your diet is the issue then you know what to fix.

On the pre-workout topic, some days I forget to grab coffee, but some days I will make a cup and drink it on my way to the gym. It does it for me every time. I grab it at work so its free lol
I have an idea but i’m just trying to reach out to see if there’s anything i’m Missing to get some gains

Hit chest hard today. Top set was 235x2. Started with 10 reps at 135 and just worked up to 235. Crushed a bunch of incline db too some machines.

I start a new job next Monday. I’m pretty sure my break room has a full kitchen in it, I know we got a bbq grill. It’s gonna get stupid in there. Gonna be throwing down after work and heading straight to the gym.

Last edited:
I do legs on the weekend because I’m not tired and lift better. Then I just take Monday off usually.

Always interesting reading people's preferences and methods.

I avoid lifting on Fri and Sat since nothing ****s up your sleep quality like alcohol and I indulge on most weekends. I'm pretty good about sleeping well during the work week.

I mean if you think about it it makes sense. Over 8 hours is OT therefore your extra work in the summer is more valuable than working 40 hours a week year round.

Stack up and relax when the weather is horrible. At least if you work outside where it gets cold.

That's interesting. The decent weather is valuable, but thats why I think I would rather just work the 40 year round or OT in the winter. It definitely sucks working outside in MN when its cold, but I valuable my time off of work so much its like when summer is here I don't want to work a minute over because I like doing stuff over the summer. To me, I hate winter so I just stay inside anyway. I'd rather do extra stuff in the winter.

I mean if you think about it it makes sense. Over 8 hours is OT therefore your extra work in the summer is more valuable than working 40 hours a week year round.

Stack up and relax when the weather is horrible. At least if you work outside where it gets cold.

Ya this gig giving out mad OT, I needs that.

Tried to pull 525 today. Barely got it off the ground :lol:

That's interesting. The decent weather is valuable, but thats why I think I would rather just work the 40 year round or OT in the winter. It definitely sucks working outside in MN when its cold, but I valuable my time off of work so much its like when summer is here I don't want to work a minute over because I like doing stuff over the summer. To me, I hate winter so I just stay inside anyway. I'd rather do extra stuff in the winter.

Yeah for sure, I see that side of things too. It’s not like I won’t have any life whatsoever but I’ll probaby be working 10-12 hours a day during the week and some weekends here and there but they pay a grip for weekend work especially sundays so whatever.

Ya this gig giving out mad OT, I needs that.

Tried to pull 525 today. Barely got it off the ground :lol:

I tried 515 the other day and did the same thing. :lol:

Yeah my new job is too. You don’t have to work it but I will unless I got something else outside of work I got going on. I’ll be laid off in the winter but my unemployment check will be the same as my paycheck at my current job. :lol: that’s sad.

anyone recommend me a bench program?

current 1 repmax - 290
I wanna hit 315...

Heads up, Vitamin Shoppe is running a buy 2 get 1 free on all ON and BSN products. Good time to stock up on protein and grab some cake bites or bars or whatever you're into. Considering getting some cake bites. Never had them.

TONIGHT ONLY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom