STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Abs are like cardio, straight up boring. I do them every now and then but I get too bored with it.
On my 5th cycle of 5/3/1, first week, and I missed my 5+ rep (only got 3). Is there a protocol for this? Should I scale down the weight? Keep going as is?

Just failed my 3+ too. :smh: I was feeling good too.

Was supposed to hit at least 3x225 and struggled with two. My best rep PR was 4 back in December ‘16.

I wanna chalk this up to losing a bit of muscle on my cut, but I haven’t been able to truly conquer 225 and it’s pissing me off.

I feel like if you try any other avenue related to fitness and obviously look like you lift people in that different avenue are just waiting for you to fail :lol:

I’ve taken MMA classes and anytime I’d get a lil winded all I’d hear is someone yell “oh yea, ain’t as easy as lifting weights huh” :rofl:

FACTS!!!

The hate for people who have any decent amount of "you look like you lift" muscle is real.

Oh but they get sick when you actually learn the other fitness activity and surpass them in performance.

If anyone is looking for workout gear, shoes or even protien, there's a ebay code for 20% off

Today(6/6) only, 7AM to 7PM PT
Max discount $100
Code: PICKDADSGIFT

it is :lol:

was gonna quit the program..

but then i took my tampons out and decided to stop being a lil ***** :pimp:

6899B649-434B-4956-A79B-46A2572DF2F3.gif

I will pray that you never reach snap city

Any recommendations for an electrolyte powder?

I’m trying to get away from Gatorade and sugary energy drinks.

Free advice of the day from what I saw last night:

If you have just began lifting or are still considered a novice, there is absolutely NO REASON you should be doing iso lat pulldowns with multiple attachments, **** I don't even see pros doing that. **** made me mad for some reason :lol:

Hit some legs after like three weeks. Went super light.

Seen a man benching on the Smith machine with a belt on lol

Havent squatted in a month myself. This past thurs i did legs and tested my squat and worked up to 455, then accessories. Im still sore bro

Back
Top Bottom