STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I’m doing a two a day today. I’m looking sexy just need to trim this chest fat. I gained a hip of weight and most of my fat went to my chest. I was 260 at one point smh. I’m down to 190.
What body parts are you working out.. How many times per week are you hitting the body parts?

I’m doing a two a day today. I’m looking sexy just need to trim this chest fat. I gained a hip of weight and most of my fat went to my chest. I was 260 at one point smh. I’m down to 190.
Bro spot losing is not possible.

What you wanna do is a body re comp.

Once you get down to the weight you wanna be at coast for a minute then bulk back up a bit intaking a surplus of calories and hitting the gym hard.

Lipo will take fat away from where you get it then when you get fat again it will put it else where on your body like your face.

My neighbor who is like the biggest fad dieter cross fit trend following clown got lipo from a groupon and eats from Kim Kardashian’s cook book. Dude looks ridiculous. :rofl:

Did some rack pulls up to 6plates...ripped a couple of my calluses off.

Definitely wasn't worth it.

You guys are mean. I lost like 70 pounds so I have a lil fat I want to trim lol.
3qsyrn.jpg

I just did my last set of 405 on dl. I ****ed my back up on the last rep. That **** hit hurts from my back to my butt to my left foot

Stretching it out right now.

Back
Top Bottom